Boston Pizza Interview Questions

Updated Feb 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Boston Pizza

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Boston Pizza

Found 69 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Canada
Application

I interviewed at Boston Pizza (Canada)

Interview

Two-Stage process -- once with a general manager and another with a lead host. Very basic interview questions. I noticed that the process changed while working there, some people one got one interview while others had multiple.

Interview Questions
  • Where have you received exceptional service at a restaurant?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boston Pizza (Calgary, AB) in Jan 2020

Interview

no difficult question nice and quick got a quick view of kitchen ask about danger zone nice staff talked about company friendly manager very flexible social distancing was followed but no offer yet let me in a bit early

Interview Questions
Boston Pizza
Anonymous Employee in Canada
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Boston Pizza (Canada)

Interview

Put in an application online. My interview was very laidback, and was with the owner of the franchise. I was essentially given an offer on the spot. He went through my resume and asked me basic questions about each of my experiences. Mostly talked about what he expects from my role as a hostess.

Interview Questions
Boston Pizza
Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Boston Pizza (Toronto, ON)

Interview

Very quick and professional. I originally applied online but then went in person to put a face to the name. The general manager created me with ease and interviewed be right on the spot. The interview itself was very relaxed and felt more like a chat. I enjoyed the whole experience and was offered a job immediately

Interview Questions
Boston Pizza
Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Boston Pizza (Toronto, ON) in Oct 2019

Interview

Very typical application form, had a phone call and standard interview form questions. Left and later that night they phoned to offer me a position! It was pretty easy and they were very nice.

Interview Questions
  • Would you socialize with staff outside of the workplace? Which I found a little strange. They also asked about the order of tasks and what you need to prioritize on the dining floor.
Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Boston Pizza (Toronto, ON) in Aug 2019

Interview

Filled out paperwork, then talked to a manager. The manager asked questions and we talked about experience and scenarios. Then I received a call a week later to come in for training.

Interview Questions
Boston Pizza
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Boston Pizza (Toronto, ON) in Apr 2019

Interview

When I dropped in and gave them my CV I got a call the same day scheduling an interview for the next week. When I went to the interview I had to fill out the exact same paper sheet I did when I applied and after that I talked to a guy who told me "yeah I want to be honest with you, I don't even know if we're hiring. There is no hiring manager here today. But I pass your CV on." That's it. That was the interview. Why would they call me and invite me if there is no hiring manager around and they are not even looking for people. Or be honest and tell me the job isn't for me but why inviting me to an interview then, I really didn't understand that behaviour. Overall 5 min strange experience.

Interview Questions
Boston Pizza
Anonymous Employee in Canada
Application

I interviewed at Boston Pizza (Canada)

Interview

This interview was very brief and straightforward. I was super young and the questions were not above my understanding and were not hard. Started my first job here at 14 and is a great place for a first time job as a kid.

Interview Questions
  • Why would you be a good fit here? What do you like about BPS
Anonymous Employee in Fort Nelson, BC
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boston Pizza (Fort Nelson, BC)

Interview

Asked for experience in the kitchen. I was a interviewed by front of house and the kitchen manager, if I had food safe certification. It was pretty quick, they'll start me as dishwasher, then move my way up form there.

Interview Questions
Boston Pizza
Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Boston Pizza (Ottawa, ON) in Mar 2019

Interview

short and quick got right to the point. The employee was friendly and easy to talk with. The interview lasted 15-20 minutes. General interview questions about yourself and experience. Also talked about availability and what they needed from me

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 69 Interviews