Bold Commerce Interview Questions

Updated Aug 3, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 23 of over 23 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bold Commerce

Bold Commerce

Application

I interviewed at Bold Commerce

Interview

Personal interview with a recruiter then a technical interview which felt like a very natural conversion. I was very happy with it all. It felt like they were actually trying to get to know me!

Interview Questions
  • What have been your responsibilities in the application life cycle?
    Answer Question

Bold Commerce

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bold Commerce

Interview

Mainly behavioural questions focus. A few technical questions with the focus being on how to dissect the problem and understand it. Understand and remember the builder's attributes in order to have an easier time with the behavioural questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

230 Comments

Join the conversation on

Bold Commerce

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bold Commerce

Interview

Applied from the school co-op program, the questions consisted of some behaviour questions and questions about Restful API, Laravel and Node.js framework, there was also question about oop and testing frameworks.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bold Commerce

Application

I interviewed at Bold Commerce

Interview

The interview was relatively chill as the questions asked were mostly conceptual. As long as you have a good conceptual basis the interview should be straightforward. The interviewers were nice and outgoing.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bold Commerce (Calgary, AB) in May 2021

Interview

It was a great experience. They really ensure that the candidates are very comfortable answering the questions. Their questions are really focused on the title and the responsibilities. They are always keen about how your past experience and culture fit into theirBUILDERS code.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about the process of testing the life cycle?

Bold Commerce

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bold Commerce

Interview

This was one of the best interviewing experiences I have had. I especially want to highlight Kristen Jones (Lead Human Resources Specialist), who made the entire process easy and 'applicant focused'. Right from the first call, I could feel that she cared and wanted the interviewees succeed. She kept me updated on the process and was amazing at accommodating a few of my requests through the process. Thank you Kristen! The interview had 4 rounds: 1. HR Specialist 2. Director of Partnerships 3, Strategic Partner Managers 4. CRO Each round was to understand your prior experience, how you would handle situations and also to understand the interest in the role.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me About Yourself. Situational question (tell me a time when you....) Why Bold Commerce?

Bold Commerce

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bold Commerce

Interview

I applied online and got invited to an in person interview a couple of weeks later. The interview was nothing out of the ordinary really, they asked for a some clarifications on some of the stuff I have on my resume and talked a bit about the culture of the company then offered the opportunity for me to also ask questions and that was it. After that I did a bit of pair programming with an Engineering Manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bold Commerce

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Bold Commerce

Interview

I was never contacted. My application and CV were ignored. I applied and had a former co-worker working there recommend me, yet no one followed up. For a company looking to hire 400 more people, they're terrible at recruiting. It's almost as if they have given up locally. There are plenty of amazing people in Winnipeg, especially with a lot of experience who could take on senior roles. Bold doesn't need to look elsewhere. But the clock is ticking. Talent will leave the city if they don't act, and you'll be stuck trying to pursued someone to move here when great talent is already here!

Interview Questions
  • Would you be willing to take a lower role under someone with far less experience than you because we have no desire to hire someone above him?
  • What are your strengths?
  • How have you dealt with difficult coworkers?
2 people found this interview helpful

Bold Commerce

Application

I interviewed at Bold Commerce

Interview

the interview at bold was really great. The team was very careful about me and my situation. the interviewers was very friendly and open. It was really a pleasant experience,

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bold Commerce (Winnipeg, MB) in Aug 2019

Interview

The interview process was very easy and collaborative. I got the chance to speak with multiple members of the team I am now working with. I thought that was very valuable as I like to see who I will be working with/if I feel there is a good fit with the team as a whole. There were specific instructions on how to get to the location/parking/etc. which was also great. I am terrible with directions and I had no issues getting to where I needed to be for my interview!

Interview Questions
  • They asked me about the Builder's Code and how it aligned with my values
Viewing 1 - 10 of 23 Interviews