BlackBerry Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

BlackBerry Interview Questions

Interviews at BlackBerry

2.9

Threat Analyst Interview

Interview

Made it to third round video interviews and was told I would hear back in a week, never heard back even after following up twice in the upcoming weeks. Was really excited after making it this far in the process and was let down in the end.

Interview Questions

• How can I use what I have learned in my computer science classes and apply it to this specific job role   Answer Question

Web Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BlackBerry.

Interview

Process took 2 weeks. Interview on Webex and simple questions were asked such as the projects I worked on etc. After the Interview, I got a call and was accepted as an Intern. The interview was easy.

Business Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BlackBerry in June 2020.

Interview

Rather straightforward, it was the very first interview with a recruiter over the phone. We mostly covered my background and my interest in applying for the position. I was told they would get back to me shortly. It took close to 3 weeks before recruiting followed back up. The email I received was the same person I had previously spoken to asking to provide him some times/dates to speak about the position. I was a bit confused because it appeared as though they forgot we had spoken. I replied back and the they confirmed that he did forget that we spoke and then advised me that they would not be moving forward with my candidacy. I found this process to be disorganized, unprofessional, and frankly a waste of time.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BlackBerry.

Interview

The recruiter I spoke with was very nice and patient, the phone call interview took about 30 minutes, and then followed up with scheduling an on site interview. Standard procedures. Overall a relatively thorough process.

Data Science Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BlackBerry.

Interview

The interviewer first talked about the company and what projects they are doing. Then, I need to introduce myself. Later, I was asked questions about my resume (talk about one project in detail), and some basic questions about machine learning

Interview Questions

Interview

Was asked to do a phone interview where they asked about experience and coursework. Soon after the interview, I was offered the job. The interview and application process was quick and easy.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Raleigh, NC (US)).

Interview

Interview was average difficulty. The interviewer asked me to a few behavioral questions, preceded by few oral questions on Java. The interviewer also asked me to write a few short programs on paper.

Research Interview Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BlackBerry.

Interview

Research intervie wRes earch in tervie w Rese arch inte rvie w Res earch interview Research interview Researc h interview R e searc h inte rv iew Res ear ch interview

Senior Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Irvine, CA (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

This is actually for Cylance in Irvine. It has been acquired by Blackberry but most of the staff is still Cylance. I was interviewed by one of the Cylance guys. The interviewer was intellectually hostile. He was one of these PHD type guys and it seemed his main goal was to prove that, "You don't know what I know". lol Like peeling an onion, he just kept digging at everything I said with basically, "why?". That is till you got the point where you couldn't explain anymore because it was too detailed and he wouldn't stop till you hit a dead end.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Mountain View, CA (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

Strange. It was very quiet in the office like no one wanted to work there or was afraid to communicate with coworkers. Nice location. Interviewer was pleasant and business like. Business is not heading in the right direction. Feels political based on what was shared.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.