BlackBerry Interview Questions

Updated Oct 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 740 of over 740 interviews

Employee Referral9%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

BlackBerry

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BlackBerry

Interview

45 min interview with technical questions. They asked a lot of specific questions based on my resume, such as why I used a certain technology over another one, and what changes I would make, etc..

Interview Questions
  • Questions based on my resume and technologies used.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterloo, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Waterloo, ON) in Aug 2021

Interview

They kept the interview so simple. It was more like an interactive session. They ask about my experience and my motive to select this cybersecurity field. They also ask about my degree project and the journals I published in IEEE.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

184 Comments

Join the conversation on

BlackBerry

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BlackBerry

Interview

Interview process was nice and short. Starts with HR, then two technical rounds and finish with a hiring manager. Overall, it was a great experience and it ended with a job offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BlackBerry

Application

I interviewed at BlackBerry

Interview

The interview started with introductions - the interviewers, what the team works on, and a bit about the team culture. Then there were a couple of fair coding questions (LeetCode style), followed by some time for questions if I had any.

Interview Questions
  • Write up a Java method that will take an int as input and return the applicable Fibonacci sequence number.

BlackBerry

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BlackBerry in Jun 2021

Interview

There were 3 people present in the interview. The interview was well balanced, with some behavioral and technical questions being asked. Overall, they expect to find someone who has a holistic background.

Interview Questions
  • If you faced a failure, what steps would you take to overcome that setback?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Ottawa, ON) in Jun 2021

Interview

I applied for this position through the school's co-op program, 30 mins interview. Two interviewers asked me some non-technique questions and technique questions, not the difficulty, they are very nice interviewers.

Interview Questions
  • the differences between manual test and auto test? they will give a webpage and ask you how you will test it.

BlackBerry

Application

I interviewed at BlackBerry

Interview

Very nice interviewers the asked mainly basic behavioural questions for most of the interview and then 1-2 technical questions. The main questions they asked about were related to my prior job and if I had used technology from their stack before.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BlackBerry

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at BlackBerry in May 2021

Interview

I applied through campus recruitment. Got selected for a virtual interview of about 45 minutes in about 2 weeks. Offer on the same day of the interview. Interview was aligned with my course work, previous work experience and asked about Blackberry products.

Interview Questions
  • Customer experience behavioural questions. Some general cybersecurity questions in cryptography, threats, vulnerabilities.
1 person found this interview helpful

BlackBerry

Application

I interviewed at BlackBerry

Interview

Applied online, got called by a recruiter, scheduled a phone interview. Was asked a few questions about my coursework. Asked a few data validation/data cleaning questions. Ended up getting rejected

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterloo, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Waterloo, ON) in May 2021

Interview

The first round was technical resume screening; the second round included coding, behavior, and technical questions. Then, the recruiter contacted me within a week, saying I am one of the finalists for the round and they would like to initiate a background check and asked me for the details. After waiting for three weeks, the recruiter emailed me, saying the role is currently under hold. They don't know when it'll resume and will contact me by then; Very Unprofessional interview process. Please don't waste your time applying to BlackBerry.

Interview Questions
  • questions based on your resume and an easy coding question on string manipulation
Viewing 1 - 10 of 740 Interviews