Big V Telecom Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Big V Telecom Interview Questions

Interviews at Big V Telecom

1.8

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Big V Telecom (Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)) in January 2019.

Interview

Most unprofessional Process. MD takes all interviews & asks very silly questions. He is psycho person and his son is also same. Their policies are not clear for payments & expenses, Not even role of ur employment would be made clear

Creative Content Writer Interview

Interview

I messaged the them and even applied for the job on the page. but did not get a reply back. Even if i do not fulfill the requirement , still they should answer with a no.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune City (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Big V Telecom (Pune City (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

It was straight & clear, only 1 day process with 3 round of interviews - 1) Telephonic, 2) Face 2 Face with MD, 3) HR.

Interview Questions

• Let me go through your profile & tell me glimpse of your past career experience?   Answer Question
    • What was your quota or target, while working with previous organization?   Answer Question

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Big V Telecom (Pune (India)).

Interview

Extremely unorganised interview. I directly met the owner who spoke in Hindi and ridiculously said -Wow! Your current employer is paying you so good. During the interview I was also asked to steal the client database from my current employer apparantly that would kick-start my career in this CO. The remuneration they offered was peanuts with huge incentive offer. I was told that the there would be a salary deduction in proportion to the target if I fail to get the required revenue.

Oh and throughout the interview a girl I believe the MD of the co. Was hopping in and out of anything in her visibility aka table/desk in the same cabin as that of the owner where I was being interviewed. Who Does That???

Overall I found the entire process extremely weird and shady. I would never work for such an unethical and unprofessional co.

Interview Questions

I was just told to steal the client database from my current employer, I found this extremely unethical and possibly punishable offence. I wish I could report the owner of this Co. He should be in jail.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Big V Telecom (Pune (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

Just a normal f2f interview or HR introduction with the manager that's it. First round was with manager and second was with HR - related salary discussion, and they will ony check your comm skills.

Interview Questions

• What do u understand by Market research analyst   2 Answers

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Big V Telecom (Pune (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

For Experience candidate its waste of time for you, they offer flexible salary with relate to % target.
    Not found professionalism in discussion, very bad process and arrangement of interview.

Freshers you may apply and check your luck.Their was no separate interview panel fro different department.

Fresher don't get confuse by name.
    Overall my experience was not satisfied with treatment they given.

Creative Team Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Big V Telecom (Pune (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

First i have to wait 40 min for reception then they gave me a paper that was 1st round technical written test and after that again 2 hour wait and they told me currently our Hr is not available come tomorrow.
    next day same 50 min waiting then technical interview and again 30 min waiting. they told me that our concern person will let you know.
    after 5 days got a call come today for Hr interview i was stuck in other work so i refused and told her to schedule it to tomorrow and for they called me after 20 min and said that Hr will not available today - tomorrow and next week we will let you know.

finally after 23 days hr interview scheduled i got selected.

Interview Questions

• 1st round was technical so its depend on which field / platform you are working
      2nd was HR so it's common tell me about your self and some tricky personal que to judge you .   Answer Question

Creative Department Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Big V Telecom (Pune (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

First you have to wait min 30 min then some body will come and ask you why are you here ?
    then you have to give written test after that you have to wait around 3-4 hour for result. If they are interested in you they will take face to face interview (technical) and then wait for 1 hour minimum and after that if hr is in good mood then Hr round and then if they like you they told you we will let you know and if not same ans we will let you know

Interview Questions

Negotiation

If they give you offer latter then take sign on a stamp paper and write on that they must have to pay desired salary after you join the company. Because they are popular in give no salary to employee.

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Big V Telecom (Pune (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

3 rounds
    1. Telephonic screening.
    2. F2F Interview regarding my previous work and my skill set.
    3. HR Round : The MD directly speaks and negotiates the salary.
    The process took around 10 days.

Interview Questions

• What tools have you worked on... Which was the toughest project in your work tenure and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Big V Telecom (Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

I had two interviews, both i cracked effectively because the interviewers did not know what to ask me really.. Hiring me for Digital marketing, they had no clue about lot of things.. worst part was i had to wait a long time to after getting there..

Interview Questions

I did not like the offer they gave me, so decided to work part time on contract

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.