Big V Telecom Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Big V Telecom Interview Questions

Interviews at Big V Telecom

1.9

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Big V Telecom (Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

I had two interviews, both i cracked effectively because the interviewers did not know what to ask me really.. Hiring me for Digital marketing, they had no clue about lot of things.. worst part was i had to wait a long time to after getting there..

Interview Questions

I did not like the offer they gave me, so decided to work part time on contract

Franchise Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Big V Telecom (New Delhi (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

Prefers only Franchise India employees to develop their franchisees and grow their capital. If you are from Franchise India you are hired as its former employer name only. They do not look for skills, they do not ask for experience, they do not ask for your achievements in term of numbers, proven track records, expertise, etc.

Negotiation

my last pay. False promise to give increment, but denied, additionally they will choose someone else when your work is finished and you ask for increment after giving your time, hard work and sacrificing your dream and leaving with curse.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Big V Telecom (Pune (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

Just a normal f2f interview or HR introduction with the manager that's it. First round was with manager and second was with HR - related salary discussion, and they will ony check your comm skills.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune City (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Big V Telecom (Pune City (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

It was straight & clear, only 1 day process with 3 round of interviews - 1) Telephonic, 2) Face 2 Face with MD, 3) HR.

Interview Questions

• Let me go through your profile & tell me glimpse of your past career experience?   Answer Question
    • What was your quota or target, while working with previous organization?   Answer Question

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Big V Telecom (Pune (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

For Experience candidate its waste of time for you, they offer flexible salary with relate to % target.
    Not found professionalism in discussion, very bad process and arrangement of interview.

Freshers you may apply and check your luck.Their was no separate interview panel fro different department.

Fresher don't get confuse by name.
    Overall my experience was not satisfied with treatment they given.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Big V Telecom (Pune (India)).

Interview

Extremely unorganised interview. I directly met the owner who spoke in Hindi and ridiculously said -Wow! Your current employer is paying you so good. During the interview I was also asked to steal the client database from my current employer apparantly that would kick-start my career in this CO. The remuneration they offered was peanuts with huge incentive offer. I was told that the there would be a salary deduction in proportion to the target if I fail to get the required revenue.

Oh and throughout the interview a girl I believe the MD of the co. Was hopping in and out of anything in her visibility aka table/desk in the same cabin as that of the owner where I was being interviewed. Who Does That???

Overall I found the entire process extremely weird and shady. I would never work for such an unethical and unprofessional co.

Interview Questions

I was just told to steal the client database from my current employer, I found this extremely unethical and possibly punishable offence. I wish I could report the owner of this Co. He should be in jail.

Creative Content Writer Interview

Interview

I messaged the them and even applied for the job on the page. but did not get a reply back. Even if i do not fulfill the requirement , still they should answer with a no.

I Applied for One But Was Offered Another Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Big V Telecom (Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

very basic, made me wait for long time. didnt ask many relevant questions. just asked if i was flexible.. offered me the same salary as my current company. they were almost directionsless about what they wanted from a role.

bad offer, bad office

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Big V Telecom (Pune (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

3 rounds
    1. Telephonic screening.
    2. F2F Interview regarding my previous work and my skill set.
    3. HR Round : The MD directly speaks and negotiates the salary.
    The process took around 10 days.

Interview Questions

• What tools have you worked on... Which was the toughest project in your work tenure and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Creative Department Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Big V Telecom (Pune (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

First you have to wait min 30 min then some body will come and ask you why are you here ?
    then you have to give written test after that you have to wait around 3-4 hour for result. If they are interested in you they will take face to face interview (technical) and then wait for 1 hour minimum and after that if hr is in good mood then Hr round and then if they like you they told you we will let you know and if not same ans we will let you know

Interview Questions

Negotiation

If they give you offer latter then take sign on a stamp paper and write on that they must have to pay desired salary after you join the company. Because they are popular in give no salary to employee.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.