Baystate Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Baystate Health Interview Questions

Interviews at Baystate Health

2.7

Patrol Officer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Baystate Health.

Interview

Meet with the Interim Manager, who was very personable. Talked about the job, and took a tour of the facility. Had to go to employee health, and do the standard health screen.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position at Baystate Healthcare?   Answer Question

Coding Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Baystate Health.

Interview

several interviews with many people, i had to go back 4 different times and once again to meet with the same people i did the first time
    seemed like they couldn't make up their mind and made me feel like i was in a personality competition which made me pretty uncomfortable and unsure of whether i wanted to work there.
    I really needed a job so i took it when they offered but was uncomfortable right off the bat and wish i never had.

Interview Questions

• they asked really strange questions... like... tell me about something you have failed at   1 Answer

Applications Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Baystate Health (Springfield, MA (US)) in August 2014.

Interview

Very detailed and thorough. Friendly Human Resource staff to facilitate the interview process. Several steps with 1:1 with HR before proceeding with a panel interview comprised of several staff members I would be working with. Finally meeting with several in leadership positions including the hiring manager, and CNIO and lead of Clinical Informatics.

Interview Questions

• What drew you to apply for this position   1 Answer

Legal Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Baystate Health.

Interview

I applied online and had a telephone interview. The recruiter was impossible to reach, we played phone tag for almost two weeks. Once we actually were able to talk, she was not prepared to answer the basics about the role, the department of the process.

Interview Questions

• Nothing of substance was asked by the recuiter   1 Answer

Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenfield, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Baystate Health (Greenfield, MA (US)).

Interview

The interview process was very disorganized.
    The person I interviewed with typed and answered texts through out the whole interview.
    I had to do a phone interview, a horrible video interview and then the 1:1.

Interview Questions

Interview

Light and more convorsational than I expected. Very nice and professional with common interview questions. It was quicker than expected and all around positive. Baystate seems lik le a wonderful place and all around the people seem positive

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had a conflict with someone, and you thought that your position was correct. How did you handle that situation?   Answer Question

Staff Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baystate Health.

Interview

Formal, with many people from the hiring department.panel .can you type,transcribe, manage outlook calendar , excel tables, what software prgs you know. Dress code is proffesional atv all times .etc
    Your previous employeers ..,

Interview Questions

• Things you know about the job, how far you live ,can you comit to a certain hours, do you have transportation   1 Answer

Counter Help Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westfield, MA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baystate Health (Westfield, MA (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

called company met with manager two days later. The follow upon their part was not too good.
    I felt they led me on a bit, because the manager seemed to like me and said she would call HR, which made it sound as if I had the job.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about car parts   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Interview

It was easy. The people asked easy questions and all was well. Many people interview you. They ask many questions like what is your experience in customer service. why do you want to work here.

Division Chief Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Baystate Health (Springfield, MA (US)) in May 2013.

Interview

Interviewed by numerous faculty and staff as well as department chair. Had two rounds of interviews. Presented a talk to housesat. Second round my spouse was invited at the department's expense and a tour of the area was included. All very helpful.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Tough but fair

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.