Basis Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Jan 27, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 108 of over 108 interviews

Recruiter13%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Basis Technologies (New York, NY) in Nov 2021

Interview

The first round was the initial interview with a recruiter. The second round was with a hiring Manager, and the third round you met with 4 different people in a panel interview.

Interview Questions
  • The first round consisted of the typical "what is your experience?" and the second round went into more details on what exactly you worked on previously and what systems you used. Very behavioral based in the third and final round.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scarborough, ON

Application

I interviewed at Basis Technologies (Scarborough, ON)

Interview

There were 4 stages - phone screen, one-on-one with the hiring manager, take home assignment, and the final panel interview. The last stage is a panel interview with 5 different people you won’t be working with directly but you must impress them to get the job. Every thing went smoothly except the final stage which is a mess. The schedules were mixed up and one person did not have the meeting invite and sent a new one 15 minutes into the original one. You could also tell there’s a person listening in in the same room because they were looking at each other and giggling at my responses. There was also a dog running around in the same room. Very rude and unprofessional. Very time-consuming and long process which ended up as a complete waste of time because one person was not impressed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Basis Technologies

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Basis Technologies

Interview

Very straightforward, classic interview questions. Mostly want to get to know the person and see if they are a right fit with culture, as this is entry level they don’t expect a lot of experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Basis Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Basis Technologies

Interview

I went through two interviews and was contacted for a third but I'd accepted another position during the time between my second interview and when the third was to be scheduled. Very straight forward process, I enjoyed the conversation with each of my interviewers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rolling Meadows, IL

Application

The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Basis Technologies (Rolling Meadows, IL)

Interview

Multiple interview which ends up wasting your time. If you really want to work with them, follow through but don’t get caught up in the positive comments they have about you. The feedback I got was actually not even a question during the whole process at all or even at all. Also if you notice their change in interview dates and time, consider yourself...not the one. And also wasting your time, not all of us have the luxury of taking time off so you switch days last minute.

Interview Questions
  • Random behavioral questions that didn’t really feel much like an interview rather a down time for them.
  • Most behavioral questions and a few questions regarding the role itself

Basis Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Basis Technologies

Interview

Quick phone screening, basic questions just getting a sense of my background and key experiences. Prepare to talk about your resume. Classic tell me about yourself kind of phone call.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Basis Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Basis Technologies

Interview

The interview process was very nerve racking but it was easy when you know why you want to work there. And why you enjoy digital media. Centro is a wonderful company and they really do strive to make the digital media world easier for their clients as well as their own employees.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Basis Technologies (New York, NY) in Aug 2021

Interview

Applied online. Recruiter contacted me a few days later to set-up phone screen. Video conference with hiring manager and...silence. Relieved I didn't get further in the process or make the mistake of actually accepting a position. I expect my next employer to treat people respectfully -- or at least professionally -- and Centro failed.

Interview Questions
  • General experience questions. "Have you worked with XYZ before?"

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Basis Technologies (Chicago, IL) in Aug 2021

Interview

A phone interview, a hiring manager webcam call, and 4 interviews with some higher-up Centro employees. Incredibly casual and fun. Being a cultural fit matters just as much as having work experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Basis Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Basis Technologies

Interview

It was a phone interview with an HR. She was extremely nice, welcoming, and friendly. The questions were all basic. The call ended early. It was less than 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 108 Interviews