Bananatag Systems Interview Questions

Updated May 28, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 36 of over 36 interviews

Employee Referral8%
Other6%
HardAverageEasy

Bananatag Systems

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bananatag Systems

Interview

Normal interview process. Totally 3 rounds. Initial phone screening where they will ask general questions like experience, salary expectation, why this company, etc. Then interview with team members where technical questions will be asked.

Interview Questions
  • questions like experience and some other general one's.
    Answer Question

Bananatag Systems

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bananatag Systems in May 2021

Interview

3 rounds of interviews: first consists of a video interview on their platform answering around 10 questions, 2nd round- more of a culture-fit hour long interview with the team, 3rd round is a more technical interview with situational questions with the team. After all the interviews it is followed by a background check.

Interview Questions
  • How do you handle time management? Why do you want to work at Bananatag as an SDR?

Bananatag Systems

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bananatag Systems in Apr 2021

Interview

The interview was not intimidating at all. It felt like an open and honest conversation. They do not grill you in the interview but rather want to give you an opportunity to showcase your skills and achievements.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bananatag Systems

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bananatag Systems in Mar 2021

Interview

I applied online and got invited for the video interview process within a few days. I also got a chance to speak with Bananatag's Director of Partnership who helped me understand the role and what was expected of the candidate. I really appreciate her taking the time as not too many hiring managers will provide you with this opportunity. In the end, the role was not a fit for me but I did appreciate the time that Susan Tommy took to have the call. Thank you again, Susan!

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your work experience and about yourself. Why Bananatag?

Bananatag Systems

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bananatag Systems in Feb 2021

Interview

I completed the online application, did a preliminary recorded video interview, a zoom technical interview with the hiring manager and people and culture, then a values interview with a team member and hiring manager

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bananatag Systems

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Bananatag Systems in Feb 2021

Interview

I would say that the interview/hiring process was fairly positive overall. Everyone has been accommodating from the get-go and always followed up when they said they would. I'm really looking forward to joining the team! I didn't expect the one-way interview to be so detailed but understand that it's also not always easy to coordinate phone screens for remote hires due to timezone differences.

Interview Questions
  • What's your proudest accomplishment? What type of environment do you work best in? What would your manager or past/current colleagues say about you?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Bananatag Systems (Vancouver, BC) in Jan 2021

Interview

The interview process started with an in-house recruiter and a basic phone screen and was then told that there will be a coding challenge. Two weeks go by and I re-reach out as I expected one, then was given a problem by email with little to prepare for and just a "surprise, here it is." After completing it, the next day, the recruiter stated that they were impressed and wanted to bring me in for the next round and asked for times, which was provided. Two more weeks go by without a response, after which the recruiter apologized stating that the company was prioritizing hiring elsewhere but would bring me in for an interview, which was with an engineering manager, a developer, and a PM. This was largely behavioural/trivial with a design question. After which I have not heard from them since. I would presume that they already filled the role but the least you could do as a recruiter is update your leads, even if you do fill.

Interview Questions
  • I was first asked general background questions. The take-home challenge question was a JavaScript function based on file input. The in-person round was predominantly behavioural and trivia questions based around Node.js/JavaScript.

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bananatag Systems (Vancouver, BC) in Jan 2021

Interview

The interview process took around 2-3 weeks and included phone screen call, online development assessment and 2 round of interviews. The job offer came one day after the last interview. Interview 1: Online interview with Engineering Manager and two Software Developers. This was a technical interview where the questions were centered around general knowledge about Full Stack development, RESTful APIs and JavaScript. The last portion of the interview I was asked to provide a solution for an user story using a white board. Interview 2: Online interview with Software Developer and two members of Product Team (Manager included). This interview was a behavioral interview and also technical.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever received a constructive criticism in your workplace, if so what steps have you made to address the criticism since then.

Bananatag Systems

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Bananatag Systems in Dec 2020

Interview

The interview process at Bananatag was extremely welcoming & friendly which attracted me quite a lot, but there was some time I felt out of the loop. You start off with a intro call seeing if you would be a good fit for this position If you pass, they will give you a technical test you can do from home... This test is quite easy if you know your Javascript. If you pass this step you will be invited to a technical interview... No whiteboarding questions really, which is refreshing. If you pass that step you're onto your final interview which is the culture fit... I loved this interview, everyone was extremely friendly and made me want the job more! Then you have a background check and if all goes well, you will get an offer! Considering I lived in Quebec, the hiring phase was extremely long... But that is because we have different laws here & they had to make a whole new contract etc.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Bananatag Systems (Vancouver, BC) in Dec 2020

Interview

The Interview process was brief, yet thorough. Very kind, accommodating, and approachable. Everyone I spoke to was very real and down-to-earth. The process involved a screening phone call, a skills-based interview, and a values-based interview with a panel of potential future coworkers. The communication provided to me on the interview process was very clear, prompt, and truthful.

Interview Questions
  • What would your biggest advocate and your biggest critic say about you?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 36 Interviews