Baker Engineering and Risk Consultants Interview Questions

Updated Oct. 28, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 18 of over 18 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Baker Engineering and Risk Consultants

Baker Engineering and Risk Consultants

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Baker Engineering and Risk Consultants

Interview

Interviewer was very laid back, made jokes and was a genuinely nice person. Asked basic questions on whatever knowledge you might have on engineering. Was not nerve wracking in any sense.

Interview Questions
  • Are you familiar with Pasquill atmospheric stability classes?
    1 Answer

Baker Engineering and Risk Consultants

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baker Engineering and Risk Consultants in Aug. 2020

Interview

There were two rounds of interviews. The interviews were both phone call interviews and video call interviews. They were all very nice people. They all have graduate degrees or higher.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Consulting

132 Comments

Consulting

412.7K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Baker Engineering and Risk Consultants~282118
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Baker Engineering and Risk Consultants (New York, NY)

Interview

I got a call from HR 3 weeks after career fair and interviewed the day after. It was a phone interview with two other people on the phone. They explained to me what I would be doing as an intern and proceeded to the interview questions. I was asked 2 questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

I had a phone interview about 2 weeks after the career fair. It was relaxed and only behavioral questions were asked. They want to know why you are passionate about process safety and why you would be a good fit for the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Baker Engineering and Risk Consultants (Austin, TX) in Sep. 2017

Interview

The internship was great and informal. We chatted and I answered a few behavioral questions. The interview was less than 15 mins. There were two people on the phone chatting with me at the same time, but that didn't affect anything.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Baker Engineering and Risk Consultants (Houston, TX)

Interview

Process took about 3 weeks from the moment I handed them my resume at a career event. I had one phone interview with 2 people simultaneously. They were friendly during the interview and it was very relaxed. It took about 2 weeks to hear back from them.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Baker Engineering and Risk Consultants

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baker Engineering and Risk Consultants in May 2016

Interview

Applied online through their website. About 2 to 3 weeks later I received call requesting for me to set up phone interview. The phone interview went very well and he told me he was going to recommend me to HR. Later that day I received a formal offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Baker Engineering and Risk Consultants

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baker Engineering and Risk Consultants in May 2016

Interview

Interviewer was extremely polite and passionate about the job. The interview itself was quite informal and laid-back. It consisted of a 15-20 minute phone interview The questions were more behavioral and less technical.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Baker Engineering and Risk Consultants (San Antonio, TX) in Sep. 2015

Interview

I met them in a university career fair and shared my CV. I got a call saying that i was selected for the position and i need to talk to intern co-ordinator. Intern co-ordinator was cool and it was more of a discussion than an interview. I liked the way she explained their projects and where i would fit in. Talked about my CV in detail. Later, i got a call from HR to offer the position officially.The whole process took around a week.

Interview Questions
  • Which software did you use to make these models ? ( I gave them my work samples )

Application

Interview

Contacted me through school system. Phone interview, very casual. They talked to one another after I answered questions. They asked me a little about clubs and organizations. Seemed interested in the person that I was outside of academics. After the phone call I got a call from HR that I had gotten an offer. I asked for about a week to decide.

Interview Questions
  • They didn't ask me anything technical. Just a couple of things on my resume.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 18 Interviews