BCAA Interview Questions

Updated Jan 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 41 of over 41 interviews

Other8%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at BCAA

BCAA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BCAA

Interview

Not too hard, 3 rounds and they were more or less friendly nothing too hard mostly straightforward i have to write more words for this

Interview Questions
  • Lots of situational questions for cs
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BCAA (Vancouver, BC) in Nov 2020

Interview

I first applied for A location and waited for 1 month but got a "no sorry". They have lots and lots of applications so I do understand the long wait. Waiting is not the best thing to experience, but the amazing thing is, the entire time Monica in the HR team has been super helpful and diligent in following up with me. When I told her I just got an offer from a different company and would need to respond in 3 days, she right away offered to help me connect to the manager in B location to arrange for another interview. She is so professional and encouraging. She tried to make the entire process transparent and made sure I understand the steps and time frame of each step. Also the managers that conducted the interviews were very friendly, professional, and would give you hints when you had a hard time coming up with an example. This is a great team.

Interview Questions
  • What was your greatest achievement? Tell me about a time when you went an extra mile to help clients and what did you learn from it?

Anonymous Employee in Chilliwack, BC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BCAA (Chilliwack, BC) in Oct 2020

Interview

I applied online, Then I received phone interview from Talent Acquisition Specialist, I spoke with Michelle she's very nice, she makes me feel relaxed and at ease while talking to her, she even asked me if I have a question after the interviewed,then I got phone call from the manager to scheduled face to face interview at the office location.Interviewed was with 2 Managers, they're very good too and very friendly,During interview when they ask questions they help me by giving examples, it’s almost a 1 hour interview but I didn’t noticed it that much because as if we’re just talking to each other,normal conversation. Great people, great environment.

Interview Questions
  • How did you turn irate customer to a positive and happy customer?

Anonymous Employee in Burnaby, BC

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BCAA (Burnaby, BC)

Interview

Initial interview was completed over the phone. It was about 15-20 minutes. I received an email to complete an assessment. Once the assessment was complete, I then received a call and was booked for an in person interview.

Interview Questions
  • What time did your integrity come into question and how did you handle it?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at BCAA (Vancouver, BC) in Mar 2020

Interview

The process included a phone screener interview with a recruiter, a panel interview about past experience in role skillsets with the hiring manager and team member, and a case study task (launch plan and marketing strategy) for the final presentation/interview.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked to provide a 6-month work back schedule for a product launch and estimated budget needed for implementation. The question was later asked for the task.

Anonymous Employee in Burnaby, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BCAA (Burnaby, BC) in Mar 2020

Interview

I was contacted for a quick 15-minute phone screening interview, moved onto a panel interview, and finally did a case test before receiving my offer. Best interview experience I've had, everyone was thoroughly professional, very friendly and helpful.

Interview Questions
  • Describe some of the past projects that you're most proud of.

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BCAA (Vancouver, BC)

Interview

On phone interview where we talked about interest in the company and set up date for the in person interview and talked about the company benefits and pay. First it was on phone and then in person. I like the company culture.

Interview Questions
  • Work experience of past jobs and what can I bring in the role

Anonymous Employee in Prince George, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BCAA (Prince George, BC) in Feb 2020

Interview

I was contacted by an employee on the BCAA Talent Acquisition team over the phone, after applying online through Indeed. The employee asked me some job history questions and went over what the hiring process would look like if I was selected. I was then contacted by the Manager at the Prince George location to set up an interview- The interview was about 1 hour long and I was contacted about a week after that with a job offer. I felt well informed throughout the interview process.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time when you used active listening to resolve an issue at work and what was the outcome?

Anonymous Employee in Burnaby, BC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at BCAA (Burnaby, BC) in Jan 2020

Interview

recruiter phone interview and company one on one open ended based interview. To discover the person . It was more about getting to know the person well and whether the person will be a good fit for the company culture

Interview Questions
  • How important it is to work in a team .

BCAA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at BCAA in Jan 2020

Interview

First there was a Phone interview then a in person interview two to one. Interview process was one hour long, asked all the questions they had in front of them. They took notes as well

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time... and how did you overcome it/resolve it?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 41 Interviews