Aramark Interview Questions

Updated Oct 13, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,226 of over 1,226.0 interviews

Employee Referral13%
2.2
HardAverageEasy

Aramark

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Aramark

Interview

Had a zoom meeting, no one had their camera on but me so I was talking to a blank screen. No basic questions except tell me about yourself all were clinical based. Clinical questions were very lengthy. Since it said entry level dietitian I asked about training and they said they have no time to train.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? What’s your favorite area of nutrition and what’s your least favorite?
    Answer Question

Aramark

Application

I interviewed at Aramark

Interview

Called to explain the position was no longer available. It was a very disappointing process. I had prepped to only find out the position was filled. Should have been communicated prior to this conversation.

Aramark

Application

I interviewed at Aramark

Interview

It was formal but still casual and very informative. I met multiple employees and was welcomed by everyone. The atmosphere was comfortable and the building is super nice. Everyone was very inviting and helpful

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Aramark

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aramark

Interview

In-depth, but the people are easy going and love to see your personality shine through. I enjoyed the process however it took a few months to complete. Researching key areas of Aramark’s focus like sustainability is a nice area to focus on.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Aramark

Application

I interviewed at Aramark

Interview

There was no real interview. Just a description of the job was given, and the expectations. They were nice and helpful in the process. I applied in person so I guess most of the normal questions happened then.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Aramark

Application

I interviewed at Aramark

Interview

It was a very fast and casual interview at a job fair. I was hired on the spot. My interviewer was very nice and asked questions about previous service industry and customer service experience.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle a customer that was dissatisfied with their service?

Aramark

Application

I interviewed at Aramark

Interview

Over the phone. Cut right to the point with additional developments about the job description/season which I appreciated, so as to not waste our time. They were a bit late to interview but it was not a big deal. 2 minute conversation on a 15 minute wait. Encouraged to apply again for upcoming season when there are more openings.

Interview Questions
  • Would you be available to start immediately? (Within next week)

Aramark

Application

I interviewed at Aramark

Interview

Very easy. Simple questions. No experience necessary. On the spot hiring. If hire, start paperwork right there. Whole thing take about 10, 15 minutes the most from the beginning of the interview to the paperwork.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aramark (Philadelphia, PA) in Sep 2021

Interview

I was contacted by the hiring manager representing St. Joseph's University to set up a phone call to discuss the position in further detail as well as to set up an interview. I missed the first phone call, but promptly called the manager back, only to immediately receive their voicemail. Having left a message, I proceeded to wait for either a return phone call or for the email that was promised to follow. I received the email two hours later to which the manager asked for my availability for a phone call. We scheduled the phone call for 2 p.m. the following day. I waited the entirety of the day waiting for their phone call and finally emailed them at 9 p.m. asking to reschedule the following day. They shot off an apology email within a minute of having received mine with a half-baked excuse and we rescheduled to 2 p.m. the following day. As I had another phone call scheduled for 3 p.m., I waited until 2:15 p.m. to send them an email asking if we were still scheduled for the phone call. I waited until 2:30 before withdrawing my application. The manager replied almost immediately with yet another half-baked excuse about a client coming in, despite this being a scheduled call. It was a giant red flag that employees and their time are not respected at this organization.

Interview Questions
  • None as the interview never came to fruition due to lack of professionalism on the hiring manager's end.

Aramark

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Aramark

Interview

Interview was quick and simple. They looked for the basic requirements and once you had those you were basically hired. Once you apply, you’re called in for an interview, which goes by rather swiftly. Then they make a decision in a matter of days.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,226 Interviews