Amilia Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Amilia Interview Questions

Interviews at Amilia

Interviews for Top Jobs at Amilia

Full Stack Dev Interview

Interview

Un seul entrevue face a face un peu de bla bla pas trop mais bon. 3 dev plus une RH
    Les question du rh du vrai importe quoi un truc super classique ...

Intern Interview

Interview

The whole process was excessively time-consuming. It lasted 3 hours..
    First hour was purely talk about their company and a tour of the whole floor. Then 1 hour of interview-stations rotation followed by a technical test.
    To be honest, the talk and the tour were not necessary and just a waste of time. It could be given once you are hired. The 1 hour of interview station could be cut into 30 minutes since many interviewers asked the same questions.
    The place is located 15 minutes walk from the nearest metro (Charlevoix), it is hard to get there during winter time.

Content Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amilia (Montreal, QC) in January-2018.

Interview

The interview process was relaxed and open. Management wanted to get to know me, my likes and dislikes, etc., on more of a personal level. It's as much about personality fit with the company as it is qualifications.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 1-2 years?   1 Answer

Any Role Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amilia.

Interview

Process was a little long.
    A 30 min phone interview
    Two hour long in person interviews
    And then, a 2 page questionnaire sent to your references, they do not give you any answers until they hear back from them.

Interview Questions

• What you know about the company, about you, pros and cons of you.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.