Air Canada Interview Questions

Updated Jul 17, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 739 of over 739 interviews

Employee Referral2%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Air Canada

Application

I interviewed at Air Canada

Interview

phone interview with basic questions however sometimes the answer they are looking for is not clear. they described the position role and wanted to ensure i knew what i was applying for

Interview Questions
  • situational questions and how you would handle things
    Answer Question

Air Canada

Application

I interviewed at Air Canada

Interview

grouping phone interview, in person interview and meeting with managers. the whole process will take approx 1 to 2 months to complete. So be patient. There will be multiple level of interview conducted. They probably outsources the first round of interview and then conduct by the company hr

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Air Canada (Montreal, QC)

Interview

Initial phone call to get to know you, then an in person interview with 3-4 managers. Mostly behavioural questions, had one test to do after the interview to understand your problem solving ability and your attention to detail.

Interview Questions
  • How do you deal with conflict? What if you are given an assignment with an unreasonable deadline?

Air Canada

Application

I interviewed at Air Canada

Interview

Long process to screen your abilities. The interview is scenario based, they ask questions on what you would do at the airport if certain situations happened. They also ask about your background in customer service.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Air Canada (Fort Lauderdale, FL)

Interview

Interviewed by two people. Simple interview questions: practice and prepare ahead of time and you’ll be good. If your schedule is not flexible or you’re not ready to drop everything for this job... it’s not for you. They let you know that during the interview.

Interview Questions
  • How do you show customer service?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Air Canada (Mississauga, ON)

Interview

Had to make a video of myself and they asked me like 10 questions and than I had an email inviting me to a group interview . We seen a video about the airline, and had to introduce ourselves and than we were put in groups of 5 for group activities and than from there , you would have a one on one interview and if your name was not called out that meant you did not move forward with the airline

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Air Canada

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Air Canada

Interview

Great, easy if you are bilingual, be ready about behavioral questions, being friendly, being punctual overall. Know your french. Ask good questions in the end. You will do fine

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Air Canada (Montreal, QC) in Apr 2021

Interview

I applied online through air canada website. A recruiter reached out to me by email for an online interview. I received an online invitation for next 2 weeks. There wasn't face to face interview due to pandemic.

Interview Questions
  • There was 3 people asking technical questions alongside 1 recruiter asking behavioral questions. Behavioral questions: - Why do you think you are good for this position? - How do you manage your time? - How do you collaborate with team members? - Tell me one of your experience in which you could manage a project in a team? Technical questions: - What are vulnerability management steps? - Imagine that you have discovered a system with many vulnerabilities. Which one do you start with to analyze? (Except CVSS) - Have you worked with Linux? Technical questions were not really technical! They were too general and questions were not clear. Some questions like how many years did you work on "Vulnerability management" project specifically! without asking about details.

Air Canada

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Air Canada

Interview

Very calm interviewer. Clearly explained the position and asked behavioural questions. The whole process took about 20 days. Started with a phone interview and then was called to the in-person meeting.

Interview Questions
  • Why you would be the right fit for the position?

Air Canada

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Air Canada

Interview

The interview process is long, I had to submit a video answering some questions online and complete a personality test. Followed up by a phone interview testing my language skills (English and French). Finally, a one on one interview in person.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 739 Interviews