Air Canada Interview Questions

Updated May 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 731 of over 731 interviews

Employee Referral2%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Air Canada (Fort Lauderdale, FL)

Interview

Interviewed by two people. Simple interview questions: practice and prepare ahead of time and you’ll be good. If your schedule is not flexible or you’re not ready to drop everything for this job... it’s not for you. They let you know that during the interview.

Interview Questions
  • How do you show customer service?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Air Canada (Mississauga, ON)

Interview

Had to make a video of myself and they asked me like 10 questions and than I had an email inviting me to a group interview . We seen a video about the airline, and had to introduce ourselves and than we were put in groups of 5 for group activities and than from there , you would have a one on one interview and if your name was not called out that meant you did not move forward with the airline

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Air Canada

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Air Canada

Interview

Great, easy if you are bilingual, be ready about behavioral questions, being friendly, being punctual overall. Know your french. Ask good questions in the end. You will do fine

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Air Canada

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Air Canada

Interview

Very calm interviewer. Clearly explained the position and asked behavioural questions. The whole process took about 20 days. Started with a phone interview and then was called to the in-person meeting.

Interview Questions
  • Why you would be the right fit for the position?

Air Canada

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Air Canada

Interview

The interview process is long, I had to submit a video answering some questions online and complete a personality test. Followed up by a phone interview testing my language skills (English and French). Finally, a one on one interview in person.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Air Canada

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Air Canada

Interview

Brief phone discussion about position and how you are fitted for it. Questions about previous positions held and how they are related, followed by interview if they like what they heard.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your past experiences and how are they relevant to the current position?

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Air Canada (Toronto, ON)

Interview

I was called almost a year after applying. Interviewing process was held at the head office downtown. They put about 30 applicants in a room and pass them one by one for an interview. Some of those applicants will be selected for a group interview afterwards with about 4 other applicants. Those selected were then called to start training a few months after

Interview Questions
  • Typical questions. Why do see yourself doing this job? Why do you think you'd be a good fit etc..

Air Canada

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Air Canada

Interview

Phone Interview then was invited for a personal interview then followed by group interview. If you passed all the final group interview, you will then be provided a medical slip.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Air Canada

Application

I interviewed at Air Canada

Interview

Interview process was standard but as usual no response back from HR post interview. As a large company it's not surprising but they forget how helpful it can be for someone currently looking and interviewing for jobs.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Air Canada

Application

I interviewed at Air Canada

Interview

I was initially impressed that I received a personal response to my application follow up. I had a phone interview with another recruiter on the team (Maitrayee i believe) who said she'll email to schedule an interview the following week. A week passed and I followed up about the interview. Crickets. And now I see the same job is posted to my bootcamp alumni group. If a company is in the business of people and customers then wouldn't it make sense display an example of how to treat your job candidates so they have a standard of how the CUSTOMERS should be treated? A simple email or not falsely promising something sounds like a reasonable way to treat people. There are many other places that treat candidates with dignity and respect.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 731 Interviews