Air Canada Interview Questions

Updated May 12, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 817 of over 817 interviews

Employee Referral2%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Air Canada

Application

I interviewed at Air Canada

Interview

Long process, 3-4 interviews depending on if you are bilingual. First was screening interview, second was a video interview. Interviewer asked basic behavioural questions and a bit about previous experience

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle a situation with multiple demands and each are high priority?
    Answer Question

Air Canada

Application

I interviewed at Air Canada

Interview

Every interviews did through an online program It was easy and convenient. Saving time and access anytime, and the feedback is really fast about the result of the interview . I would like to recommend to apply this job. Unfortunately, at that time, this company was hiring a full-time job, but I am attending a college at that time, so I couldn’t fit this job, but I will reapply when summer brake.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Air Canada

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Air Canada

Application

I interviewed at Air Canada

Interview

Now, apply online, process is remote, I'm from the old school where we'd line up for hours and have a few minutes to introduce ourselves to the recruiter. If you met the criteria and gave them something to work with, you moved on...

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Air Canada

Application

I interviewed at Air Canada

Interview

A few hours long. Begins with one on one interview and then moves on to group activities. They want to know about past experience and also see how you get along with colleagues.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Air Canada

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Air Canada in Apr 2022

Interview

After 3 weeks of applying online, got a call for a virtual interview that lasted about 45mins. Asked questions about your past work experiences. Lots of behavioural questions. Then, booked a medical test. I’m not sure how long til you get your results for the medical test, but its been over a week now.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer and how did you resolve it. (Try and use the S.T.A.R Method)
  • Tell me a time when you and your coworker disagreed on certain things and how did you resolve it.
  • Why do you want to become a Flight Attendant?

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Air Canada (Toronto, ON) in Apr 2022

Interview

There were 3 interviews in total for me. One online, one ZOOM vdo call and I had to do the reach test so that was a big part. The reach test was 3 levels and fairly easy as long as you are above 5 2

Interview Questions
  • What made you choose Air Canada?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Air Canada (Toronto, ON) in Apr 2022

Interview

Did a phone interview (10 mins) just with the talent manager then 1 week late a MS teams interview (30 mins) with both the talent manager and a hiring manager. Both went well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Air Canada

Application

I interviewed at Air Canada

Interview

Started with a phone interview, then we had to do in for an in person interview and once you pass that they do a group interview which we get a scenario and we have to decide what to do in that scenario. Then you do an online assessment and a medical assessment.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a difficult situation you had faced and how you overcame it.

Air Canada

Application

I interviewed at Air Canada

Interview

The interview process stemmed over multiple months, with interviews via zoom, in person. As well as group exercises. Started at a hotel with multiple people orchestrating this as well as being interviewed. It was a quick initial 5 minute interview then you would go to the next level and the next.

Interview Questions
  • How would I handle an upset customer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Air Canada (Vancouver, BC)

Interview

too long. 3 parts. 1 all day with tons of people only some got to the next. next was a phone interview to test second language skills. they called me late.. 3rd was a drug testing/hearing etc interview all the way at the airport..

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 817 Interviews

Air Canada Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Air Canada as 67.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.78 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Flight Attendant and Station Attendant rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Customer Service Representative and Customer Sales and Service Agent roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Air Canada takes an average of 41 days when considering 854 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Customer Service Representative had the quickest hiring process (on average 16 days), whereas Flight Attendant roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 55 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Air Canada according to 854 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 22.28%