Air Canada Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jan 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Air Canada

2.6
HardAverageEasy
Found 34 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Air Canada (Ottawa, ON) in Jan 2020

Interview

It went in 2 phone interview the first one to see your motivation and experience the second one to see how is your French and English and the third one is a face to face interview

Interview Questions
  • Any complex situation with a customer
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Air Canada (Vancouver, BC) in Nov 2019

Interview

The interview process was done in one morning with different recruiters. The recruiters were looking mostly for bilingual and people that could start as soon as possible.

Interview Questions
  • Are you flexible with your schedule and willing to work any available shifts?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Air Canada (Toronto, ON) in Oct 2019

Interview

Phone call on bilingual communication, f2f interview.. not really much actually maybe it means I didn’t get the job... Did the f2f last week told me it’s going to take a week or two for them to contact me regards to hiring. I’m just going to wait for now and see how it goes.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me one time when you dealt with difficulty with customers
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Air Canada (Calgary, AB) in Sep 2019

Interview

Group interview, little to no explanation on what is required. Basically you respond by “email” to a customer complaint. For 30 min then you switch sides and read a short story and answer questions about it.

Interview Questions
  • What should the title of the story be called?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Air Canada (United States)

Interview

I applied online , I was contacted within 2 weeks to schedule a phone interview very nice lady from Montreal for next week. very fast and easy process. hopefully everything goes well.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canada
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Air Canada (Canada)

Interview

Got an email for a video interview one day after i applied online. The interview was easy with basic customer related questions. I got an email after 2 months of applying.

Interview Questions
  • When was the last time you went beyond and above for a customer?
Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Air Canada (Tampa, FL) in Feb 2019

Interview

I applied about 2 weeks ago and they called me to schedule a phone interview 2 days later. The day of the phone interview, she called me 30 minutes before my actual set time because "something came up". First, she got through the status questions (where do you live, can you work in this country, etc). Then she asked me 5 questions about very specific situations I was faced with at work. She asked me to go into detail and not give general responses on how I deal with something, rather say exactly what I did. They scheduled me for both an English and a Spanish language test very early the next morning and a face to face interview the same day.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer
  • Tell me about a time you had a set list of priorities and then you had to deal with another list of priorities. How did you deal with that change?
  • Tell me about a time a project you were working on didn't go as planned and what you did.
  • Tell me about a time when someone asked you a question and you didn't know the answer to it.
  • Tell me about a time when you were faced with problems with a member on your team and how you dealt with it.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Air Canada (Toronto, ON) in Feb 2019

Interview

The phone screening and language assessments were good. They scheduled my language assessments during my phone interview. After the language assessments i got an email asking to pick a day and time (they give options) for a face to face interview. I have yet to my face to face but I’m looking forward to it

Interview Questions
  • Basic questions: What does good customer service look like to you? How would you help a person who is very angry? What is your most recent employment place and what do you do there? Why do you want to work at Air Canada
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Air Canada (Edmonton, AB) in Jan 2019

Interview

Phone Call interview followed by a language test. Post test you are contacted if they are still interested. The phone call is basic questions like availability followed by a few personal questions on how you would handle situations also why this position is a good fit for you.

Interview Questions
  • Workplaces requires everyone to work together. When you have difficulty working together how did you fix it.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC
Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Air Canada (Vancouver, BC) in Dec 2018

Interview

It is only at stage one: phone interview for 35 mins and two language assessment tests. I still have one more language assessment needed. It's scheduled to be another phone call tonight.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work with Air Canada?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 34 Interviews