Aerotek Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

1,591 Interview Reviews

2.6

Recruiter/Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek (Montreal, QC) in January 2018.

Interview

entretien téléphonique en anglais: questions sur ses motivation, pourquoi on souhaite travailler chez eux. Pourquoi vous voulez quitter votre travail. Question sur le salaire souhaiter. Puis entrevue face à face

Interview Questions

• questions selon la methode STAR sur son expérience, défaut qu'un collègue nous a mentionner   Answer Question

specialiste qualité Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

entretien sur deux parties couvrant la partie technique relative aux connaissances sur les tolérances mécaniques et sur la gestion de la résolution des problèmes avec un gestionnaire .une deuxième partie couvrant le savoir être avec une représentante du département ressources humaines

Interview Questions

• connaissez vous Geometrical Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T)   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Interview

The interview process was very simple! It was heavily conversation based with no “situational” questions. We talked and reviewed my resume, as well as why I was persuing the position I was. I very much enjoyed the experience.

Laboratory Technician Interview

Interview

The recruiter that contacted me was very friendly and attentive. She was very upfront about the available roles and extremely informative. I also appreciated her prompt response times. Although none of the positions matched my salary requirements, I would definitely seek the help of Aerotek again.

Interview Questions

Interview

2 interviews with the company I was contracting for, 2 with an Aerotek recruiter. One over the phone and one in-person for each. Very easy process, just don't overthink it.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

Phone interview consisting of basic loaded questions in which you must answer precisely how they want you to or it will reflect negatively. Must fit within their specific culture behaviors or they will not consider you. Different ways to approach a problem with the same if not better outcome is not what they are looking for.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a challenge you’ve had in your past and how you overcame it?   1 Answer

Interview

Normal questions like tell me about yourself, educational background, basic skills, etc.

They also come back visit you after you start working in the new position for a couple months.

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aerotek (Jacksonville, FL (US)) in January 2021.

Interview

It was lengthy, but thorough. They made sure they were very transparent in the interview process. They provide very explicit instructions and guidance. They were friendly but assertive, and made sure they were clear about the current COVID situation.

Entry Level Recruiter/Sales Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aerotek (Houston, TX (US)) in January 2021.

Interview

Applied through LinkedIn, Was contacted immediately by a Corporate internal recruiter. Because of the holidays, about a month went by before setting up an initial phone conversation. 1st call- with recruiter, went over resume, basic information. 2nd call- same recruiter, set up a time for an interview with Director of Market Operations. 3rd interview- with Director through Webex video, very very friendly, initially said to "shake the nerves, just wanted to get to know the most authentic me, not to answer with perfect cookie cutter answers", asked A TON of behavioral/tell me a time when questions. Unfortunately for me another candidate was given an offer, but it truly was a pleasure to get to know this company and connect with my recruiter. Will be circling back in the future for any openings!

Interview Questions

• -What has been your hardest job?
      -If you could create your own job or role, what would your daily responsibilities look like?
      -What has been the most competitive environment you’ve been in?
      -Where do you see yourself in five years?
      -How much money do you wanna make in 5 years?
      -Where do you wanna live in the next 5 years?
      -Which manager that you’ve previously had has gotten the most out of you?
      -What management style do you prefer?
      -Strengths; weaknesses
      -Tell me a time when you were responsible for stepping up as a leader
      -Tell me a time when you had to work with any employee who was underperforming or not pulling their own weight
      -Tell me a time when you were told constructive criticism
      -Tell me a time when your competitive spirit was directly influencing your decisions
      -Tell me about your greatest failure
      -Why do you want to work for Aerotek?
      -Why do you think you’d be a good fit?
      -What are a few things that drive you, that motivate you for long-term?   Answer Question

Onboarding Operations Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aerotek in January 2021.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who then scheduled a phone interview with me. That was pretty simple as she asked me what I knew about Aerotek and some behavioral questions to get a sense of who I was as a person. Afterwards she said we would have a second round interview next week and I never received an email or phone call about it.

Interview Questions

• What's an example of exceptional customer service you have received?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.