Mission: Bringing Great People and Great Organizations Together.
I worked at Aerotek full-time
- Very competitive team-like atmosphere
- They will help you grow and develop your business and professional skills
- Engaging place to work, can be a lot of fun
- They celebrate each others successes
- You learn a lot about a variety of trades and jobs
- You'll never be nervous on the phone again after working here
- Work /life balance can be tough to adjust to if you are recently out of school, but this is to be expected in most sales-related careers at a junior level.
- I found some of the management to be unprofessional in the way they spoke about clients and other people within the company which is probably the only real criticism I have.. It did however create an unpleasant environment and I honestly think this is responsible for the majority of the attrition not the long hours. Some of the management was awesome, there were just a few that ruined it for everyone.
Advice to Management
Upper management (Account Managers) need to be more professional. You'll attract better talent, and they will look up to you and stay longer if they respect you.
I applied online. I interviewed at Aerotek.
entretien sur deux parties couvrant la partie technique relative aux connaissances sur les tolérances mécaniques et sur la gestion de la résolution des problèmes avec un gestionnaire .une deuxième partie couvrant le savoir être avec une représentante du département ressources humaines