Mission: Bringing Great People and Great Organizations Together.
I have been working at Aerotek full-time (More than 3 years)
- The people are invested in each others success
- Opportunity is rewarded based on the effort you put in, you are in control of your own success
- Salary + commission, big earning potential, no cap on commission
- Training provided
- If you don't have top notch time management, you could end up working a lot of hours.
- Until recently, the salary did not attract people with previous professional/sales experience, and there was a lot of turnover because people were joining the company never having worked in a corporate environment.
Advice to Management
- Don't take chances when hiring staff - go through a longer hiring process/promotion process to make sure the right person is joining.
- Training on how to manage your day, time, team should be provided to newly promoted account managers in addition to sales training.
- Continue talking about the balance available - people don't ask so they don't know.
I applied online. I interviewed at Aerotek.
entretien sur deux parties couvrant la partie technique relative aux connaissances sur les tolérances mécaniques et sur la gestion de la résolution des problèmes avec un gestionnaire .une deuxième partie couvrant le savoir être avec une représentante du département ressources humaines