Advantage Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Advantage Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at Advantage Solutions

2.0

Ingénieur Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions (Paris (France)) in February 2017.

Interview

ouvert /flexible avec RH puis test technique puis encore RH

Marketing Manager Interview

Interview

All interviews were via phone. Several one on one interview with Department Directors and Direct Managers. Prepare to come with situational responses. Process took about a week and response was quick.

Interview Questions

• Past related experience and asked several situational questions.   Answer Question

Retail Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions (New York, NY (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

First a phone screen with the recruiter, then an email to see availability to interview with the Hiring Manager. Second interview was with the hiring manager supervisor and the 3 phone interview was with the VP of sales.

Event Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions (Houston, TX (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

it was warm and welcoming, thorough and the past data I had were checked with my present answers. t least three persons touched base but after them it was all on my own thru links , so I was learning along the way - hit and miss since I am not a techie.

Interview Questions

• How did I leave the company last year   1 Answer

Retail Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions (Tampa, FL (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Text email and phone call - pleasant woman interviewed me- very upfront and clear about job requirements, schedule , pay, and all around details. Discussion of travel and reimbursement for overnight jobs .

Category Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

I applied online through LinkedIn. Received a call from HR and then a call a few days later with the Director and Team Leader. Wasn't selected for original position but was told they have other positions and would I like to be considered for those.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions.

Interview

Long and drawn out. Stay with it if you are interested in working here. Provide upfront references and all other information you want them to know about you.

Order to Cash Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions in October 2019.

Interview

Asked common interview questions (strengths, how do you handle stress..). Short sweet and to the point. Described how long it should take to get up and rolling after training. Then took a timed word problem/math skills test.

Interview Questions

• If you could have dinner with 3 people, living or dead, who would it be?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hot Springs, AR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions (Hot Springs, AR (US)).

Interview

Tons of questions of real life example from your past history. You have to be interviewed by 3 people .... the recruiting dept via phone and the team supervisor via phone. Then a 3 hour

Interview Questions

• They give a lot of the how would you or how have you questions   Answer Question

Event Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Advantage Solutions (Detroit, MI (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

You will do a phone interview. If you pass the interview you'll be sent your hire paperwork. Then you will have to do background check and if everything comes back good you will start training.

Interview Questions

• Do I work well with people.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.