3M Interview Questions

Updated Jul 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 838 of over 838 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at 3M

3M

Application

I interviewed at 3M

Interview

Very well run, albeit virtual. The staff that ran the interview made it super comfortable and allowed for good flow within the interview and kept me out of my own nerves.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you had to use your communication skills to fix a situation?
    Answer Question

3M

Application

I interviewed at 3M

Interview

One on-campus behavioral interview. Interviewer asked me to explain a project in which I had to apply my technical skills. Interviewer was very friendly and they got back to me within a few weeks.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

3M

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at 3M

Interview

I submitted a resume and had a quick phone interview. That interviewed was followed by a more formal interview. The Video Interview was with a Senior Team Member and the Team Leader. The interview lasted around an hour, it was very conversational and relaxed.

Interview Questions
  • Typical Questions: Q: What are your strengths? Q: How would you describe your work style?

3M

Application

I interviewed at 3M

Interview

Pretty straightforward interview without many elaborate technical questions. Mostly just about my experience and my past projects. There were a couple questions about specific SQL statements, so just be sure to know your SELECTs and JOINs

Interview Questions
  • What is the difference between an Inner Join and a Left Join

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at 3M (Singapore) in Jun 2021

Interview

Interviewers very friendly and welcoming Not rude or intimidating, appreciate the time to go down for interview Did not question ur ability or tech question, rather focus more on personality and experience Casual talk on interest and hobbies

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

3M

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 3M in Jun 2021

Interview

Processo durou cerca de 1 mês, primeira fase foi mandar currículo e realizar teste de personalidade, segunda fase foi fazer 1 vídeo de 6 min contando sobre você, experiências, uma vez que foi inovador e pq queria trabalhar na 3M. Terceira fase foi uma entrevista tranquila, mais uma conversa que entrevista mesmo, sobre as experiências, línguas e habilidades de informática, nenhuma pergunta de pegadinha.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

3M

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at 3M in Jun 2021

Interview

After HR shortlisted my profile, had a brief introduction with HR and 1st screening round with the reporting manager and 2nd round Case Study + Interview with the manager and their supervisor.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dubai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at 3M (Dubai)

Interview

It’s a smooth interview process. They described all the stages and followed. They didn’t ask not only asking job related questions but also they wanted to learn about me and my potential. I had 2 interviews with my manager and the second line manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

3M

Application

I interviewed at 3M

Interview

Great experience meeting manager via Zoom during my first interview. Enjoyed the opportunity to ask questions about the company and the culture. My next round interview was equally good, and I enjoyed the experience.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

3M

Application

I interviewed at 3M

Interview

The initiative is a recognition that increasingly interrelated development challenges require going beyond business as usual and single point, linear and silver bullet responses to development. Instead, they call for interdisciplinary approaches and non-linear solutions that crowd in the collective efforts of a wide variety of partners and tap into local insights and contextual, sticky knowledge of citizens. The initiative is also a recognition and an investment in the emerging momentum among a growing number of UNDP Country Offices for marrying disruptive, cutting edge methodologies with contextual, country-based insights and expertise to accelerate learning, progress and impact toward the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 838 Interviews