1QB Information Technologies 1QBit Interview Questions

Updated Sep 4, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 8 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at 1QB Information Technologies 1QBit

1QB Information Technologies 1QBit

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 1QB Information Technologies 1QBit in Jul 2021

Interview

Very professional and helpful 1st interview with HR. 2nd interview was more technical and situational with team. Very welcoming and friendly. Good questions..pretty challenging. They left time for me to ask my questions too. I never felt rushed.

Interview Questions
  • How would I juggle multiple projects with competing deadlines.
    Answer Question

1QB Information Technologies 1QBit

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 1QB Information Technologies 1QBit in Feb 2021

Interview

The interview was over the phone and took 30 minutes. Very standard questions that asked about me, why I was interested in 1QBit, etc. Overall quite straightforward, although I would have preferred to have a video interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

214 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at 1QB Information Technologies 1QBit (Vancouver, BC) in Aug 2020

Interview

They discuss the take home test in detail - library use, algorithm use and interpretation of the problem. They ask about your academic background and your work experience. Looking mostly for heavily research oriented fellows.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at 1QB Information Technologies 1QBit (Vancouver, BC) in Aug 2020

Interview

They sent me a programming project (the implementation was not very complicated but theoretically it was an advanced problem) and gave me two weeks to send them the answer. I did and got an interview.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about my background and my method of solving their problem

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at 1QB Information Technologies 1QBit (Vancouver, BC) in Jan 2019

Interview

I had a phone interview and the interviewer was bright and engaged. The conversation was relaxed. In advance, I was given a clear summary of questions and topics to be discussed throughout the call.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

1QB Information Technologies 1QBit

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 1QB Information Technologies 1QBit

Interview

I applied for the intern position and got a reply after a month. The interview was on Skype and took about 40mins. And it took a couple of month to get the result of the interview.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me basic questions like desire salary, available data that you can start working, products you like and so on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at 1QB Information Technologies 1QBit (Vancouver, BC) in Nov 2018

Interview

Started with a short screening video call with the HR, she was friendly and open, then I got an invitation for the second round that was technical and soft skills with CTO and one of the developers they were both nice people. They described to me what they do and shared more information about their company in details but in the end.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 1QB Information Technologies 1QBit (Vancouver, BC)

Interview

I had my interview scheduled fairly fast - took less than two weeks from applied to offered. The interviewer asked relevant questions about my experience and current role matching. The HR followed closely during the whole process, making sure I understood the role and the work culture. By far, one of the most professional interviews I have ever had - big thumbs up to the HR.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your interpretation of machine learning infrastructure based on your experience.
RSS Feed</>Embed