goeasy Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

goeasy President and COO Jason Mullins
Jason Mullins

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • "need to improve work-life balance" (in 29 reviews)

• "Plan to have no family life working for them there is absolutely "no work/life balance" they don't care about your well being" (in 10 reviews)

1. "Site Coordinator"

Current Employee - Site Coordinator in Hamilton, ON
    Current Employee - Site Coordinator in Hamilton, ON

I have been working at goeasy full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Endless Career Possibilities as new positions continue to evolve as the business continues to grow on both sides of the business from coast to coast

Cons

Nothing stays the same for long, due to the tremendous growth, but it always means new challenges!

Advice to Management

When creating contests remember that the great support and administration staff also support the growth and for incentive events they should be included as well.

2. "Excellent company to work for"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON

I have been working at goeasy full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have been at goeasy for about 1 year now. It is very fast paced organization and there is never a dull moment. The company is growing and launching new product/improving current product portfolio so there is lot of opportunity to learn and grow with the company. The company invests time and money in developing employees.

Cons

Being very fast paced, the priorities are ever changing, so there is a need to always keep re-prioritizing.

Advice to Management

Keep doing all the good work!

3. "Regional Manager"

Current Employee - Regional Manager in Saskatoon, SK
    Current Employee - Regional Manager in Saskatoon, SK

I have been working at goeasy full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

If your looking for a fast paced, exciting, satisfying career, this it it ! GoEasy also has a great bonus structure for top performing employees and incentives come at us at a fast and furious rate. GoEasy is also a very satisfying job, helping Canadians gain access to funds and products that they might not be able to access without our help. I have been with GoEasy for 25+ years and plan on being here for many years to come. I highly recommend GoEasy as a great place to work and set your long term career aspirations with....

Cons

With so many challenges and exciting incentives at GoEasy one can easily be swept up in the excitement and one must be self disciplined to maintain a healthy work life balance.

Advice to Management

Always treat employees like you would want to be treated and the positive environment and great culture at GoEasy will continue to be Top Notch in Canada.

4. "A very rewarding company to work for!"

Current Employee - Store Manager in St. John's, NL
    Current Employee - Store Manager in St. John's, NL

I have been working at goeasy full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Rewarding services, Great bonus plans and incentives. This company strives on giving back to communities and there is so much charity work done here! Goeasy is a company that takes equality seriously, There is no favoritism, they are not judgmental, and every decision made is thought out, and is to benefit not just the company, but the employees, and the customers!

Cons

The rewards here are so amazing, that sometimes its hard to focus on other things. You have to be mature and know when too much is too much, and that although work is great, you need to balance your home life as well.

Advice to Management

As a manager with this company, my advise to my senior management would be to acknowledge store employees a little more- There is always so much for the managers, that sometimes I feel the employees feel a little left out

5. "Fast paced work environment with the best company culture!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON

I have been working at goeasy (More than a year)

Pros

I’m part of a department that’s undergoing a lot of growth so there’s a lot of new projects and opportunities to be exposed too. I’m lucky to be a part of a team where co workers are more like family and the leadership team is comprised of some of the most creative, hardworking and supportive individuals I’ve worked with. There is also a lot of opportunities for career development if you’re willing to put in the work for it.

Cons

Very fast paced work environment so you have to be able to manage the change we’ll.

Advice to Management

Keep going in this direction and inventing in employees!

6. "Goeasy"

Current Employee - IT Helpdesk Analyst in Mississauga, ON
    Current Employee - IT Helpdesk Analyst in Mississauga, ON

I have been working at goeasy full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been with Goeasy for about 1-2 years now.
    Work Environment is super friendly. You can easily move up if you have the potential to work hard. The best part is that most of the employees who work in Support center have flexibility to work from home.

Cons

The work environment is super challenging and it is really fast paced. Every year company launches a new product and make changes regularly which everyone face difficult to cope with.

7. "Great Culture! Great Leadership! Great Company!"

Current Employee - Support Centre Employee in Mississauga, ON
    Current Employee - Support Centre Employee in Mississauga, ON

I have been working at goeasy full-time (More than a year)

Pros

goeasy is a great company if you are looking to grow your career. There are a multitude of opportunities available for you to grow both professional and personally whether it be through training, mentoring, the goForum program, the list goes on.

Cons

With a fast growth company comes fast paced work. It's not for everyone, but if you have the drive to grow, learn and make a difference, this is a great place for you!

8. "Ambitious and Energized"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Kitchener, ON
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Kitchener, ON

I have been working at goeasy full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Your voice is heard, you are allowed to speak, you can make a change, it's not the same for long, its growth based and exciting!

Cons

Have to be willing to work through change. Need to stay competitive and reinvent yourself or be left behind

Advice to Management

Keep heading in this direction

9. "FSR"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Yorkton, SK
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Yorkton, SK

I have been working at goeasy full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great opportunity to grow within the company, supportive Management, Good training

Cons

Long work hours but overtime paid when required

10. "Manager"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON

I worked at goeasy full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

good opportunity for growth, flex work program, social events for employees, great culture

Cons

poor internal collaboration, high turnover, Senior management is always "too busy"