- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - New York State
- - Albany, NY, United States Area
- - Albany, NY
- India - All Cities
- - Telangana
- - Hyderabad, India Area
- - Hyderābād
- Bangladesh - All Cities
- - Chittagong
- - Comilla, Bangladesh Area
- - Murādpur, Chittagong
Found 28 of over 33 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Aug. 6, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
it's a nice place for kickstarting your career
it's not a large company physically, it's based on the 4th floor
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Jul. 30, 2022 - Senior Software EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Tough to find any pros
1) Company expecting employee to work more than 14hrs/day and also on weekend . Wont pay any componsation working on weekend 2) Give 400/hr for contract employees 3) Manager (Fariha) is so rude and unprofessional . does not have any idea how to behave with team members 4)Untrained or Unskilled employees. They hire freshers for the work and then they are not able to deliver the work items. 5) you will be lucky if you dont work under fariha.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Apr. 14, 2022 - Web Developer in Murādpur, ChittagongRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good working environment. Very supportive group of people to work with. A lot of learning options
I can’t think of any, if you work hard you will do great
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Feb. 2, 2022 - Software Engineer in HyderābādRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Best place for learning and working
No cons that I felt
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Sep. 6, 2021 - Software EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
great opportunity to learn vast technologies
it will be a burden because everything will single handed
without burdening yourself, you will not be able to shine. This is why we call ourself "A decade old Startup :-)"
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★May 1, 2021 - Senior Engineer in HyderābādRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
If you show interest there is abundant opportunity to grow. Highly equipped teams. Good work culture.
Shift hours in some of the projects
These days everyone is expected to strech and those expectations are set by the clients.
- Current Employee★★★★★Jan. 18, 2021 - Business AnalystRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good environment fair salary and opportunities
Not a specific complaint it was good experience
Thanks for posting a positive Constraint :-)
- Current Employee★★★★★Nov. 5, 2020 - Lead Engineer in HyderābādRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
1. Good place for a fresher to start their career with 2. Friendly environment 3. Ability to explore and work on cutting edge technologies along with internal training sessions 4. Encourages employees to work on different technologies with end to end project exposure 5. Fun activities 6. Management strict to their promises. 7. Good at dealing with employee concerns
1. Employee benefits in terms of perks 2. No clear cut process for whatever happens in org 3. Work life balance has to be improved (Not in all projects though)Continue reading
Thanks for the advice. We revised them in Oct 2021.
- Current Employee★★★★★Sep. 30, 2020 - UI Designer in HyderābādRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good work environment Work life balance Great work-place to explore new technologies.
So far I have not experienced any Cons.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Oct. 12, 2020 - Junior Software Engineer in HyderābādRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Note : This review is date 12th October 2020. Lot of changes might have happened Need for - Spacious cafeteria, More frequent events Laptops are good but still need improvement in specs.Continue reading
XIT Solutions Reviews FAQs
XIT Solutions has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 33 reviews left anonymously by employees. 77% of employees would recommend working at XIT Solutions to a friend and 62% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.
77% of XIT Solutions employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated XIT Solutions 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.