Wells Fargo Reviews
64% would recommend to a friend
(45157 total reviews)
64% approve of CEO
What people are saying about Wells Fargo
All Things MBB
2 days ago
Can anyone advise on tips to get into Consulting at one of the big Consulting firms. I have an MBA that I graduated with during the pandemic. However I have been in technology for 17 years at Wells Fargo. I am a Systems Analyst. I am very good at Writing and my analytical and critical thinking skills are very strong. I am also very pleasant and very easy to get along with and a quick learner that will put in ample time outside of work to learn things that I need to know for work.
a month ago
My contract will be ending in Dec. Started applying to roles in the risk space but limited traction so far. 10+ yrs in Financial Services with MBA. 5y sales(retail banking, business development for MM IB, Financial Advisor. 6y model risk gov(including wealth/investment models and AML). Any specific leads for risk mgmt or sales roles? Primarily east coast. Currently Charlotte based but open Georgia to MA). Open to other industries. Wells Fargo Deloitte JPMorgan Chase Goldman Sachs KPMG
a month ago
Resign from Wells Fargo 3 weeks ago -and have to pay back a sign-on bonus! I have not received any email or mail from Wells Fargo to pay it back yet. I’m about to sign a new offer with a different company. Will it prevent me from getting hired by another company when they conduct background check? Thank you
Got a burning question about Wells Fargo? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Wells Fargo employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The benefits are great and the people make it a joy to come to work each day." (in 5326 reviews)
- "Good pay and that's all i can really think of other than that it's pretty bad to work here" (in 2371 reviews)
- "Work life balance is good but it usually depends on what group you work in." (in 2186 reviews)
- "Deal flow is decent and the majority of the people you work with are great." (in 1815 reviews)
- "Very diverse and great training" (in 811 reviews)
- "Poor management; each branch operates very differently depending on the branch manager (no consistency)" (in 2105 reviews)
- "Good managers have sound judgement and make good business decisions when dealing with customers on a day to day basis." (in 1163 reviews)
- "Upper management terrible." (in 630 reviews)
- "Can be long hours and stressful" (in 415 reviews)
- "Seniors get paid bonus and anyone below is expected to do the same work with no bonus." (in 363 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Wells Fargo and is not affected by filters.
Found 45,157 of over 49K reviews
Updated Dec 7, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 3.0Nov 24, 2023Senior Compliance SpecialistFormer EmployeeToronto, ON
Overall, a positive experience working here
Could focus more on career development goals and provide more mentorship and coaching opportunities.
- 5.0Oct 24, 2023Senior Business Execution ConsultantFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsMontreal, QC
Strong leadership, seesome colleagues and mentors, strong compliance culture, great salary and benefits
Regulatory constraints can hinder agility, buy-in for innovations require patience
- 5.0Sept 15, 2023Account ManagerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsMontreal, QC
Management, RRSP Contributions, Health Benefits.
Not a Chart I bank capable of offering all of the different banking services (within Canada).
- 4.0Jul 24, 2023Senior Business AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsToronto, ON
Hybrid work culture; currently following 3/2 office/home system.
Promotions are very slow, more external hiring than internal promotion. Employee mobility is low.
Wells Fargo Reviews FAQs
Wells Fargo has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 48,517 reviews left anonymously by employees. 64% of employees would recommend working at Wells Fargo to a friend and 53% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
64% of Wells Fargo employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Wells Fargo 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.5 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.