Wells Fargo Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Wells Fargo

7,087 Interview Reviews

2.8

Junior Consultant Interview

Interview

Accueil très amical et dispositions prises pour que le candidat soit à l’aise... avant un entretien méticuleusement organisé dont le moindre fait et geste, même une respiration trop bruyante, sera pris en compte à charge ou décharge

Bank Teller Interview

Interview

Started with video interview, waited for a call to see if they are considering me. Got the phone interview, then moved on to an in-person interview with the branch manager and service manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you were in a difficult situation, and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Hospitality Real Estate Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

First round interview was pretty simple. Just asked some basic behavioral questions. The technical question were limited to valuation of properties: what types of valuation would you do, what kind of information would you consider, etc.

Interview Questions

Interview

Interview included writing an article as part of a timed writing assessment. This was toward the end. I interviewed with a total of three people. The whole process took about four weeks, which is pretty quick by Wells Fargo standards.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Usual phone screening questions and assessment. After that there was the in person or online interview which wasn't as bad as some people say it is. This is where you most of the bigger questions come up but as for me, I didn't like how I keep getting offered these interviews to then never hear back. Past few interviews always seemed like I was getting it to then find out I did not.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

This internship was a very good experience. During COVID it was especially cool to see how a big bank such as Wells handled the pandemic. I would say it is a fast paced place changing quickly.

Loan Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Charlotte, NC (US)).

Interview

This interview was unfair, biased, and unprofessional. People were dressed in Dickies outfits. It seemed like some people were uninterested. They hired me because they were in dire need. I did not even have any experience.

Interview Questions

• What was my experience working within the banking field.   Answer Question

Interview

Great quick and easy they make you feel comfortable and at ease during the whole process interview took about 10 minutes 15 max asked basic questions such as work history background gave scenarios etcetera

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you persuaded a customer to purchase a product   Answer Question

Principal Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

The interview was a behavioral interview held via phone. They asked 5 questions. There were 2 interviewers who were pleasant. The interview about was thirty minutes. I heard back about a week after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to make a difficult & unpopular decision.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Phone interview was completely behavioral just to guage if you will move forward to the in person interview. A few days later got the in person interview which included pretty straightforward behavioral questions along with discussions regarding items on resume. We discussed projects completed on the resume as well as basic questions on the technology stacks

Interview Questions

• When was a moment you took initiative on a technology related problem amongst your project.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.