VTRAC Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

Full-timePart-time

4.7
Forood Malekzadech

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Fun and Productive Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Coordinator in North York, ON
    Current Employee - Coordinator in North York, ON

I have been working at VTRAC full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

A great atmosphere to work at, this company definitely values teamwork. A work-hard, play-hard environment, VTRAC provides a great foundation of knowledge, combined with an out-of-the-box methodology that produces nothing but quality results, for both clients and its employees :)

Cons

Sometimes tasks are misguided or instruction is limited.

Advice to Management

A little flexibility when it comes to standard practices can't hurt :)

2. "Great opportunity to learn"

I worked at VTRAC full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The CEO is a very knowledgeable individual with a lot of insight in the industry. He really knows what he is talking about and is always open to teach people who are willing to hear.

The team is very dynamic and ready to role up their sleeves to get the job done.

Cons

As I mention the CEO and leadership are very knowledgeable but sometime this makes them not see new way to tackle problems creating a stressful environment for employees to be creative.

As well there is no clear growth path within the company. You learn a lot but sometimes you feel stuck in the same place without moving anywhere.

Management can be inflexible and tend to micromanage from time to time.

Advice to Management

Let your people experiment and create new standards.

Keep teaching as you do because the knowledge is there and it is amazing.

Listen to your people and they will surprise you. The talent you attract is amazing, you just need to let them to become themselves. Do not try to impose but rather learn from each other.

3. "Amazing Learning Opportunity"

I worked at VTRAC full-time

Pros

- Great management, good work environment, Nice colleagues
     - Learn't a lot of fantastic skills through hands-on opportunities

Cons

No negatives to talk about

4. "Manager, Client Services"

Former Employee - Client Services Manager in North Toronto, ON
    Former Employee - Client Services Manager in North Toronto, ON

I worked at VTRAC full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great place to work. Generous base salary and good commission structure. The company is financially stable with hundreds of contractors on their payroll billed to the banks and the government while the owner's wife is a very smart accountant. Very nice office owned in the Hallmark building on Sheppard and Yonge. Company will provide any resources you need if you're a strong performer. The owner is a very good Recruiter who you can learn a lot from. He has some good clients.

Cons

Sometimes there were more recruiters than there were job orders.

Advice to Management

Hire Client Managers who are better salespeople with proven track records in recruitment services and don't micromanage them too much. Don't wait for rainbows!

28 May, 2018 – Administrative Asisstant

Thank you so much for your feedback! At VTRAC we’re proud to have such a great group, where talent and smarts extend into every member of our team. Our focus is quality VS quantity and what is... More

5. "not a very good place to work"

Former Employee - Recruiter in Toronto, ON
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Toronto, ON

Pros

apart from getting a salary there is no pros to working here. Only join if you are junior and use it as stepping stone, you quickly learn to hate this company and the owner.

Cons

The owner is a control freak that likes to play mind games. you will learn the definition of micro management, you will live it day to day. Walking into the office in the morning you're life force will automatically be drained, like a cloud over your head.

Advice to Management

non, it's pointless you wouldn't know how to treat people like professionals or human beings even if your life depended on it.

17 Apr, 2017 – Administrative Asisstant

Thank you for your comments. At VTRAC, we work hard to ensure everyone is happy and satisfied in the workplace by offering an open-door policy, guidance and professional development, as well as ample... More

6. "Great Company to Start your Recruitment Career"

Current Employee - Contractor, Consultant in Toronto, ON
    Current Employee - Contractor, Consultant in Toronto, ON

I have been working at VTRAC full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The company explains how the industry works, very patient and knowledgeable, always willing to assist you. The management team is awesome. Very family oriented and management is there for you when you go through hard times. Understand work life balance. Wants everyone to succeed in their career

Cons

Can be stressful at times however you need to have a strong back bone. Otherwise there really is nothing negative I can say about the company

Advice to Management

Would like more opportunities to work from home on the rare occasion from time to time.

19 Jan, 2017 – Administrative Asisstant

Thanks for your review! At VTRAC we know the value of teamwork and support, and are proud to have such a dedicated and compassionate team. This emphasis on group work is one of the reasons it's so... More

7. ""VTRAC"- Great place to develop career and learn new things!"

Current Employee - Consultant, Client Services in Toronto, ON

Pros

Management: A+
    Co-Workers: A++
    Great sales experience & training, fun culture, work hard/play hard mentality, you 100% get what you put in, Opportunity for growth, collegial environment, consistent manager feedback.

Cons

No particular issues as of now

Advice to Management

Approach delicate employee “issues” positively, like an intriguing puzzle to solve. Set clear measurable job objectives so it’s a matter of fact, not debate, whether or not your employees have reached their performance targets.

8. "VTRAC- A great place to build your career and excel."

Current Employee - Consultant Client Services in Toronto, ON
    Current Employee - Consultant Client Services in Toronto, ON

I have been working at VTRAC full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have been working with VTRAC as a Search Consultant . VTRAC is the best place for learning always, lively, fast paced, and productive. The best employers I have ever worked with. VTRAC always works on measuring quality of our team’s delivery through 360 feedback and KPI. Employees-we are treated fairly and with respect at the work place. Management is caring and heavily believe in ‎training. I had 6 trainings since I started and can also use online training.

Cons

Nothing at all as of now.

Advice to Management

Management is fair, honest and transparent‎. Just be the same and sure it will be successful more. Continue the training as you do, I really enjoy it .

11 Oct, 2016 – CEO

Thank you for your positive feedback! We are glad to hear that you are enjoying the training program.

VTRAC strongly believes in proper training for personal and career development. We will... More

9. "Lead Consultant, Client Services"

Current Employee - Lead Consultant, Client Services in Toronto, ON
    Current Employee - Lead Consultant, Client Services in Toronto, ON

I have been working at VTRAC full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

One of the best employers I have worked with, very cultured and well organised. Something to learn everyday for each employee. Excellent training process.

Cons

I can say absolutely flawless but if I have to give something I can say nothing

Advice to Management

You are awesome. Just be the same forever and can be succesfull always.

11 Oct, 2016 – CEO

Thank you for your review! VTRAC's success is also the success of our team members. We make sure to recognize these successes both individually and as a whole.

10. "Professional, Ethical and Growth Oriented"

Current Employee - Consultant, Client Services in Toronto, ON

I have been working at VTRAC (Less than a year)

Pros

You want to join a staffing firm as a Recruiter? -> Select VTRAC
    You are job seeker and looking for next career move? -> Select VTRAC
    You are a job provider and you need an agency to support your open roles? -> Select VTRAC

Over 20 years of experience in the Industry, this doesn't come as simple. Values, Culture, Amount of hard work, Dedication, Consistency and Retention are the only key things.
    There are many Pros which I noticed and came across while working with VTRAC. This company is really growth-oriented, target-oriented and result-oriented one. VTRAC offers very good training programs for its internal recruiters to help them improve their knowledge technically. Performance reviews, targets, strategies are well managed. Recruiters and Managers will work as a ONE TEAM to find a right match for a position.

Cons

If you are not a hard worker and result oriented VTRAC is not option for you.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

11 Oct, 2016 – CEO

Thank you for your review and enthusiasm!

We work closely with our consultants to set personalized and achievable targets. VTRAC's training program will continue to be improved in order for our... More