VTRAC Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

Full-timePart-time

4.5
Forood Malekzadech

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. ""VTRAC"- Great place to develop career and learn new things!"

Current Employee - Consultant, Client Services in Toronto, ON

Pros

Management: A+
    Co-Workers: A++
    Great sales experience & training, fun culture, work hard/play hard mentality, you 100% get what you put in, Opportunity for growth, collegial environment, consistent manager feedback.

Cons

No particular issues as of now

Advice to Management

Approach delicate employee “issues” positively, like an intriguing puzzle to solve. Set clear measurable job objectives so it’s a matter of fact, not debate, whether or not your employees have reached their performance targets.

2. "not a very good place to work"

Former Employee - Recruiter in Toronto, ON
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Toronto, ON

Pros

apart from getting a salary there is no pros to working here. Only join if you are junior and use it as stepping stone, you quickly learn to hate this company and the owner.

Cons

The owner is a control freak that likes to play mind games. you will learn the definition of micro management, you will live it day to day. Walking into the office in the morning you're life force will automatically be drained, like a cloud over your head.

Advice to Management

non, it's pointless you wouldn't know how to treat people like professionals or human beings even if your life depended on it.

17 Apr, 2017 – Administrative Asisstant

Thank you for your comments. At VTRAC, we work hard to ensure everyone is happy and satisfied in the workplace by offering an open-door policy, guidance and professional development, as well as ample... More

3. "Great Company to Start your Recruitment Career"

Current Employee - Contractor, Consultant in Toronto, ON
    Current Employee - Contractor, Consultant in Toronto, ON

I have been working at VTRAC full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The company explains how the industry works, very patient and knowledgeable, always willing to assist you. The management team is awesome. Very family oriented and management is there for you when you go through hard times. Understand work life balance. Wants everyone to succeed in their career

Cons

Can be stressful at times however you need to have a strong back bone. Otherwise there really is nothing negative I can say about the company

Advice to Management

Would like more opportunities to work from home on the rare occasion from time to time.

19 Jan, 2017 – Administrative Asisstant

Thanks for your review! At VTRAC we know the value of teamwork and support, and are proud to have such a dedicated and compassionate team. This emphasis on group work is one of the reasons it's so... More

5. "VTRAC- A great place to build your career and excel."

Current Employee - Consultant Client Services in Toronto, ON
    Current Employee - Consultant Client Services in Toronto, ON

I have been working at VTRAC full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have been working with VTRAC as a Search Consultant . VTRAC is the best place for learning always, lively, fast paced, and productive. The best employers I have ever worked with. VTRAC always works on measuring quality of our team’s delivery through 360 feedback and KPI. Employees-we are treated fairly and with respect at the work place. Management is caring and heavily believe in ‎training. I had 6 trainings since I started and can also use online training.

Cons

Nothing at all as of now.

Advice to Management

Management is fair, honest and transparent‎. Just be the same and sure it will be successful more. Continue the training as you do, I really enjoy it .

11 Oct, 2016 – CEO

Thank you for your positive feedback! We are glad to hear that you are enjoying the training program.

VTRAC strongly believes in proper training for personal and career development. We will... More

6. "Lead Consultant, Client Services"

Current Employee - Lead Consultant, Client Services in Toronto, ON
    Current Employee - Lead Consultant, Client Services in Toronto, ON

I have been working at VTRAC full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

One of the best employers I have worked with, very cultured and well organised. Something to learn everyday for each employee. Excellent training process.

Cons

I can say absolutely flawless but if I have to give something I can say nothing

Advice to Management

You are awesome. Just be the same forever and can be succesfull always.

11 Oct, 2016 – CEO

Thank you for your review! VTRAC's success is also the success of our team members. We make sure to recognize these successes both individually and as a whole.

7. "Professional, Ethical and Growth Oriented"

Current Employee - Consultant, Client Services in Toronto, ON

I have been working at VTRAC (Less than a year)

Pros

You want to join a staffing firm as a Recruiter? -> Select VTRAC
    You are job seeker and looking for next career move? -> Select VTRAC
    You are a job provider and you need an agency to support your open roles? -> Select VTRAC

Over 20 years of experience in the Industry, this doesn't come as simple. Values, Culture, Amount of hard work, Dedication, Consistency and Retention are the only key things.
    There are many Pros which I noticed and came across while working with VTRAC. This company is really growth-oriented, target-oriented and result-oriented one. VTRAC offers very good training programs for its internal recruiters to help them improve their knowledge technically. Performance reviews, targets, strategies are well managed. Recruiters and Managers will work as a ONE TEAM to find a right match for a position.

Cons

If you are not a hard worker and result oriented VTRAC is not option for you.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

11 Oct, 2016 – CEO

Thank you for your review and enthusiasm!

We work closely with our consultants to set personalized and achievable targets. VTRAC's training program will continue to be improved in order for our... More

8. "Great little place!"

Current Employee - Consultant in Toronto, ON
    Current Employee - Consultant in Toronto, ON

Pros

VTRAC is a great company to work for and contract with. The staff(at all levels) are prompt and obliging and work with integrity. Honesty,persistence and the ability to recognize talent, I feel are some of their greatest strengths.

Everyone is very supportive and helpful, all matters attended to immediately. Contracts and terms are clear and precise, well laid out.

Compensation is good and the company is employee friendly.

It would be great if your client base could be expanded.

Cons

Small client base

Advice to Management

Customer base could be expanded. I would love to continue working with VTRAC, whoever the client might be.

23 Mar, 2016 – CEO

Thank you for your review!

I believe that our team is made up of some of the best people with the strongest work ethics, which we recognize and compensate accordingly.

Although our client base... More

9. "Liar and cheap owner"

Current Employee - Consultant, Client Services in Toronto, ON

Pros

VTRAC has good internal recruitment process and has "Can-Do" attitude for most clients. They do hire people not based on their previous working experience. I would think VTRAC is a good place to get yourself into staffing industry.

Cons

I am very disappointed to highlight that VTRAC is a micromanaged company specifically owner has constantly being a moody to micromanage every employee. The turnover ratio is extreme high for a short period of time. Owner also try to not pay employees' commission payments by using so many excuses. Thus, most employee get frustrated. In fact, VTRAC has really bad reputation in staffing industry and most people know that owner is a liar and has lots of negative comments from many clients.

1 Mar, 2016 – CEO

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

We are committed and have been working very hard to create a transparent, collaborative and fair environment for all our team members, so we are disappointed... More

10. "Fun loving, challenging and fast-paced envionrment"

Current Employee - Manager, Client Services in Toronto, ON
    Current Employee - Manager, Client Services in Toronto, ON

I have been working at VTRAC full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

VTRAC has a great reputation in the market as strategic recruitment partner for some of the top organizations in North america. The company is very ethical in its business practices and has efficient internal processes. Fun loving team with a strong work ethics and hard working attitude. The management team gives flexibility and guidance when required. The company operates on open door policy and thus management team is available all the time for all questions and queries.

Cons

Need more experienced and strategic new resources for the growth desired.

Advice to Management

keep up the good work and continue to mentor & coach employees who show leadership.

2 Mar, 2016 – CEO

Thank you for your positive review and advice!

We believe one of the keys to our success is the strong work ethic of our team members, and because of this we are open to giving flexibility and... More

11. "Good company to work for."

Current Employee - Employee in Toronto, ON
    Current Employee - Employee in Toronto, ON

I have been working at VTRAC full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They have over 20 years recruiting exp within IT. Good company to work for. , hard working, driven & result oriented team. Hard work pays off here. Good process of finding quality candidates for their clients. Excellent training for new staff by their senior manager. Future growth & business outlook looks very good for the next 18 months.

Cons

Need more experienced hires to help with the growth

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. Managing by empowering your staff.