VTRAC Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

VTRAC Interview Questions

Updated 13 Jan, 2017

2.7

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at VTRAC in December-2016.

Interview

Very relaxed atmosphere and not stressful. The process is an interview over the phone to determine if your skill set is a match for the position. what is my motivation to move and what I am looking for in my career progression. Next step is face to face with the recruitment firm and last is the face to face with the Client

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an individual who is giving you a hard time?   1 Answer

Internal Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at VTRAC (Toronto, ON).

Interview

I was asked a series of questions over the phone before an in-person interview was arranged. Following that was a computer skills test, which was fairly simple. The final stage was meeting with the senior business partner, where we discussed plans and goals. It was not as stressful as it might have seemed to be!

Interview Questions

• Describe your experiences, goals, areas of strength and improvement, short and long term plans, etc.   Answer Question

Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VTRAC (Toronto, ON) in June-2015.

Interview

The hiring and Interview process was very good, good interviewing process. Phone Screen, F2F, and Group/Panel Interviews, they wanted to make sure this is a good opportunity for me. They provided enough information about their firm, chance of growth, and their plan for next 18 months.

Resource Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VTRAC.

Interview

Telephone pre-screen, followed by in person interviews.The hiring and inteview process was very simple and straightforward. You meet with Sr. Recruiters and the CEO from the company, you discuss the Job duties. Overall the process took about 1 week.

Interview Questions

• “Tell me how would you source candidates ?
      Nothing to worry if you were already recruiter
      Answer Question

Manager, Client Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at VTRAC (Toronto, ON) in February-2015.

Interview

Interview process was very thorough. It was a two step process. First I was interviewed by the Director, client services. He explained the position, responsibilities and expectations clearly. Second interview was conducted my senior managing partner of the organization where we discussed more about the role, company's vision and their objectives and most importantly compensation.

Interview Questions

• Q1. What are my short term and long term goals?
      Q2. What would be your action plan for the first quarter?
      Q3. What would be your strategy for business development?
      Answer Question

Consultant Client Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at VTRAC (Toronto, ON) in December-2013.

Interview

I was contacted over the phone to set up a face to face interview. Once I arrived at the office I was escorted to the boardroom where I met the Manager and was asked interview questions pertaining to the position in addition to behavioral questions. Once the face to face interview was complete I answered a questionnaire which was submitted. I was called back for a second interview and met with the Senior Partner who asked mostly about what motivates me and why I would be interested in this position. The final stage was I was given the opportunity to come in for one day and shadow with an employee to obtain a feel for the position and the atmosphere to determine if I was still interested and wanted me to know how the team worked together and determine if I would gel well with the team and the organization. Once this stage was completed I was presented with an offer which I accepted. The interview process was seamless and very professional and laid back. I was made very comfortable during the interview and I enjoyed myself.

Interview Questions

• Do you believe this opportunity is what you are looking for? Are you looking for an opportunity that will allow you to grow and progress in your career?   1 Answer

Client Services Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at VTRAC (Toronto, ON) in March-2013.

Interview

Very Relaxed, professional and encouraging!

Interview Questions

• How much you expect to earn?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Smooth and relaxed,.. realistic and fair

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at VTRAC in November-2011.

Interview

Very straight forward and detailed explanation of duties and expectation. Fast process and not beating around the bushes.

Negotiation

Received the fair offer. no need for negotiation.

Consultant Interview

Application

I interviewed at VTRAC in January-2011.

Interview

They will ask for skype interview & then go for face to face round. They primarily look for people who are located within Toronto. Please sound as if you are in need as they want to position themselves to seek major advantages.

Interview Questions

• Can you work long hours, they expect you are work around 8 AM & want to work until 5:30 PM   1 Answer

Negotiation

They refer your previous compensation & then try around 5-10 % hike