Unito Reviews

Updated Jun 22, 2021

Found 33 of over 40 reviews

4.9
Unito CEO Marc Boscher (no image)
Marc Boscher
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company for the 21st century!

Jun 22, 2021 - Customer Facing Role
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work! The team is highly skilled and committed to the mission but never leaves a teammate behind. On top of that, the company has excellent values and actually sticks by them. There are many great benefits to support work-life balance, plus we have great policies around pay transparency that eliminate a lot of politics.

Cons

Not a con, but you need to be up for the challenge. We support each other and work hard, so we set ourselves tough goals.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great organization, great people, very interesting product

May 28, 2021 - Customer Facing Role in Hyderābād
    Business Outlook

Pros

Unito has thoroughly impressed me in a few different ways: 1) The company has very strong values that fit in well with the 21st century and the changing work environment. They also stand by their values. 2) The people are amazing. Unito is made up of a very impressive group of individuals with a strong team mentality. 3) Work-life balance seems to be important to the company 4) The product is very interesting to work with. It is constantly changing and being improved. 5) Management/supervisors listen to the employees. Very open, direct line of communication across the whole company.

Cons

1) Constantly evolving product means you need to work hard to stay up to date. 2) Fast-paced environment meaning there can be stressful days. 3) Not necessarily the company's fault, but the remote work makes it more difficult. To give credit to the company, they have a very clear plan to move back to some sense of normalcy once COVID is under control.

3. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work

May 6, 2021 - Product Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Team is amazing and ready to help - Culture is great and they stay true to their values, they really walk the talk - Product is growing and shaping up nicely - Startup is not for everyone but it is always exciting and fast moving which is great

Cons

- Career growth - Management seems to be a bit disconnected from ground work, maybe it is due to remote work though

4. 5.0

Awesome place to work!

Mar 15, 2021 - Sales Development Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Unito has a great company culture. I'm loving working here, very fortunate to have gotten this job. The team is great and I'm learning so much every day. There's a lot of opportunity to have your voice heard and you really feel like you're contributing to the big picture.

Cons

Given the nature of startups, the work structure and scope is constantly changing and adapting which takes getting used to. However, in a way this has been a positive challenge because I'm learning a variety of skills this way as well.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

Incredible work culture

Jan 15, 2021 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

Unito's management team is without a doubt the most transparent & motivated team I've ever worked for. Everyone always knows what's going on and are on the same page because of this transparency. Marc (CEO) has done an incredible job creating a super positive work environment. The new office is beautiful and -- when we're allowed back in, re: COVID -- will be an awesome place to work. It's clear that Unito values their employees and invests a lot of time and money to making sure we know it.

Cons

As a startup, we're constantly in a phase and discovery and execution. This leads to trying new initiatives, potentially failing, then trying again. This is to be somewhat expected for startups but someone looking for 100% stability should look towards businesses further along in their lifecycle.

1 person found this review helpful
  6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A startup vibe, with a mature company structure

Jul 14, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād
    Business Outlook

Pros

The way I see it, the three attributes that make a great business (from an employees' perspective) are the following: 1. Fun vibe 2. Hard work and performance tracking 3. Work-life balance Too often, I've seen businesses fall into the trap of forcing employees to chose only two of the three attributes. Work hard, play hard, but you're first in last out. Or have a fun environment and great work-life balance, but everything else tanks. At Unito, we're so lucky to have all three of those attributes. I'm impressed every. single. day. by how smart and hardworking my colleagues are. The vibe is always light, we have so much fun together, but we all have families that we go back to in the evening (at a decent hour!!!!) I was also pleasantly surprised to see how structured and well-thought-out processes are at Unito. It's a rare thing for a startup, but it makes it so much easier not only to get your work done but also to understand how everything you're doing fits into the bigger picture. Compensation is transparent in the business, which I find removes considerable stress and makes it so that there is very little in the company that is taboo.

Cons

Despite my glowing review of their processes, one thing does stand out to me as being an important process that needs to be addressed and fixed: how they let people go.

7. 5.0

A company to go beyond

Nov 3, 2020 - Team Lead
    Business Outlook

Pros

It's really a place where you can evolve and grow. The company invests you and gives you the means to succeed. The team is there to support you. Everyone is caring and attentive. It's a good size, talented and experienced team. Whatever your growth and the direction you want to give in your career is really the right place to surpass yourself.

Cons

It's a startup! You have to be comfortable with the changes and get out of your comfort zone. The company gives you the latitude to invest as much as you want, it can be a challenge at times to find the right work/life balance but it's up to each person. If you like challenges it's a place for you.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee

A company with vision and soul

Apr 6, 2020 - Vice President Engineering
    Business Outlook

Pros

A place with a solid company culture. They have the perfect blend between human-centric respect and the drive and vision of a company that can revolutionize their market and industry. Here are a few highlights of working at Unito: - Transparency. All important data are all available at any time. Sales, profits, salaries, expenses, projections. No hidden agenda, management and executive try to be as transparent as they can. - Area of responsibilities. Every employee has at least one area where he/she is responsible for. That enhances the sense of purpose , mastery and expertise. - Recruitment and hiring process is tight. Every new hire has passed through a 'Pilot project' where they collaborate on real projects before receiving an offer. This helps build solid teams that will align quickly to deliver value. - Teamwork is the first option. If work can be done and assigned to a team, it is normally the preferred way. Working and learning with colleagues enhance motivation and growth mindset. - Properly funded. Great investors who knows the reality of SaaS companies.

Cons

- It's a startup. Meaning changes and adaptation is at the core of the daily life. If you are looking for normalized workflow that hasn't change in years, this might not be the perfect fit. - The product is great and promising , but still in its 'market fit' phase. Meaning that product new features and quick adjustments are a bit more important than stability and performance. Resilience to imperfect sides of a product is a most at this stage of maturity of such powerful platform.

9. 5.0

Great company

Sep 29, 2020 - Senior Software Developer in Hyderābād
    Business Outlook

Pros

Ideal startup environment if you're looking to grow into your role and looking for a place where people apply respectful radical candor. No BS environment which is very WELL organized. Business decisions make sense and are driven rationally. Company looking very healthy, especially in COVID times.

Cons

Need to be flexible enough to put in extra hours every 4 months or so, nothing crazy, you'll still have a very good work-life balance but sometimes a bit of crunch is needed and that's not for everyone.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

An amazing place to work

Nov 23, 2020 - Account Executive in Montreal, QC
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Super transparent - Focus on growth - tackling tough problems - Experienced, empathetic leadership

Cons

- Some hiccups on vertical career mobility - Product-market fit isn't perfect yet

Viewing 1 - 10 of 33 Reviews