Swarovski Reviews

Updated May 28, 2020

3.5
Swarovski Executive Board Members Robert Buchbauer, Nadja Swarovski, Mathias Margreiter, Markus Langes-Swarovski (no image)
Robert Buchbauer, Nadja Swarovski, Mathias Margreiter, Markus Langes-Swarovski
Pros
Cons
  • "Sometimes very slow and hard to achieve sales goals(in 35 reviews)

• "Starts with upper management but you know they usually suck anyway(in 32 reviews)

1. "Awesome Workplace"

5.0
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Pickering, ON

I worked at Swarovski part-time for more than a year

Pros

You got a based pay even though it was commission.

Cons

If it was a slow time of year, it wasn't as financially rewarding

Swarovski2020-02-14

February 14, 2020Global HR Social Media Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We very much appreciate it. At Swarovski, we truly value constructive employee and customer feedback. Our hope is to make each individual employee, from our stores to our corporate offices, feel that they are valued. If you have any feedback, please feel free to reach out to a member of our HR team, as we truly value constructive feedback from current and former employees as well as from our customers. Once again, we want to thank you for your feedback and wish you much success in your career.

2. "Managing B2B Channel"

Current Employee - Head of Sales

I have been working at Swarovski full-time

Pros

company career growth, respect

Cons

salaries, remote areas, traveling, trend, fashion

Swarovski2020-03-21

March 23, 2020HR Communication Consultant

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We very much appreciate it. We are glad to hear that you had a great work environment. We strive to be an inclusive workplace where our employees shine as much as our product. Yet we are very sorry to hear you felt the pay is not according to your expectations. Here at Swarovski, we strive to remain competitive in our compensation practices and regularly review our pay rates and benefit structures. Keep the conversations going with your management team and make sure that they are all aware of your aspirations. Once again, we want to thank you for your feedback and wish you much success in your career with Swarovski.

3. "Great people!"

Former Employee - Head of Sales in Toronto, ON

I worked at Swarovski full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Loved the people and team work we had. Great business and support.

Cons

Better processes now that there are more centralized hubs.

Continue reading
    Swarovski2020-03-20

March 23, 2020HR Communication Consultant

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are glad to hear that you had a great work environment, we strive to be an inclusive workplace where our employees shine as much as our product. If you have any concerns, please feel free to reach out to a member of our HR team, as we truly value constructive feedback from current and former employees as well as from our customers. Here at Swarovski we believe in fostering a culture of openness and willingness to fix any problem presented to us for the betterment of our company, employees and customers. Our hope is to make each individual employee, from our stores to our corporate offices, feel that they are valued. Once again, we want to thank you for your feedback and wish you much success in your career. We are looking forward to welcoming you in Swarovski again - as a colleague or as a customer.

4. "Okay work"

Current Employee - Sales Representative

I have been working at Swarovski part-time

Pros

bonus if we reach the goals

Cons

work not structured at all based a lot on online learnings

Swarovski2020-03-18

March 19, 2020HR Communication Consultant

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We very much appreciate it. We love hearing back and learning from our people and learning more about how our company can improve. This is why we have launched the Retail Academy, aiming our sales consultants to learn and grow their careers. Though the program, we help our employees get thoroughly on-boarded, gain more in-depth knowledge, become specialists, and, if desired, develop into a management position. Thanks to online learning, we at Swarovski can plan when and where we will improve our knowledge and skills. The current situation very clearly emphasizes these advantages of remote learning. Once again, we want to thank you for your feedback and wish you much success in your career with Swarovski.

5. "good company"

Current Employee - Sales Associate

I have been working at Swarovski part-time for more than a year

Pros

manager is good and you could learn a lot. coworkers are friendly

Cons

working hour is not much

Swarovski2020-02-27

February 27, 2020HR Communication Consultant

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We very much appreciate it. At Swarovski, we truly value constructive employee and customer feedback. Our hope is to make each individual employee, from our stores to our corporate offices, feel that they are valued. We are happy to hear you work with great colleagues, considering teamwork is the cornerstone of our success. At Swarovski we foster and environment where our people can grow personally and make long lasting relationships with the colleagues as well as with the customers. We wish you much success in your career with Swarovski.

6. "Difficult Commission earning structure"

Former Employee - Retail Sales Associate in Toronto, ON
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Swarovski part-time for less than a year

Pros

Quality products and a congenial environment.

Cons

Leave the cash counter and pick the product from the store for every sale.

Continue reading
    Swarovski2020-02-27

February 27, 2020HR Communication Consultant

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. At Swarovski, we truly value constructive employee and customer feedback, both positive and negative. We love hearing back and learning from our people and learning more about how our company can improve. This is why we have launched the Retail Academy, aiming our sales consultants to learn and grow their careers. Though the program, we help our employees get thoroughly on-boarded, gain more in-depth knowledge, become specialists, and, if desired, develop into a management position. We are looking forward to welcoming you in our stores again - as a colleague or as a customer.

7. "SWAROVSKI"

Former Employee - Kam in Markham, ON
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Swarovski full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great People Competitive Pay Great Product

Cons

Restructuring Heavy work load Very old office

Swarovski2020-02-04

February 6, 2020Sr Recruiter

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. At Swarovski, we truly value constructive employee and customer feedback, both positive and negative. Our hope is to make each individual employee, from our stores to our corporate offices, feel that they are valued. Of course, we are thrilled to read your list of Pros: “Great People - Competitive Pay - Great Product”. However as for your “Cons” honestly, we are equally thrilled to read these comments as well, as only with constructive and honest feedback can we work together to improve our company and our work place. At Swarovski we have an open-door policy and encourage our employees to reach out to a member of upper management or HR to make sure their concerns and ideas for the betterment of the company are addressed and handled strategically and effectively in a timely matter, as only with constructive feedback from our current and former employees as well as our customers can we improve and remain relevant in today’s everchanging world. Please be assured your review and comment “Restructuring - Heavy work load - Very old office” will be shared with cooperate HR and Upper management and investigated. But to be honest at this time we can not really address the old office, but we can and will look into the workload and work life balance of our staff in our Canada office. As for the restructuring, please note this is implemented to keep the company posed for future growth and any impacted employees are taken care of and treated with the upmost respect, as we do not take restructures or layoffs lightly. Once again, we want to thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we want to wish you much success in your future with endeavors.

8. "Very professional"

Former Employee - Sales Associate

I worked at Swarovski full-time

Pros

Co-workers extremely friendly, helpful, flexible

Cons

Summer season late working hours

Swarovski2019-12-06

January 7, 2020Sr Recruiter

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. At Swarovski, we truly value constructive employee and customer feedback, both positive and negative. Our hope is to make each individual employee, from our stores to our corporate offices, feel that they are valued. Of course, we are thrilled to read your list of Pros: “Co-workers extremely friendly, helpful, flexible” Please note here at Swarovski we believe in fostering an environment where teamwork can flourish and in investing in our people and we are especially proud of the investment that we make in our training programs, providing our employees with the training they need to succeed and get to the next level with Swarovski and in their future endeavors. As for your Cons: “Summer season late working hours” we are sorry that you are not happy with the hours as we strive to be flexible but often the demands of retail require us to work when our customers shop. This can and does include weekends and evenings and extra hours over the holidays. Although the hours may not be ideal, they do afford our employees the opportunity in partnership with their managers to have a flexible schedule and many people do like this aspect of the role. We also encourage our associates to partner with the managers during the hiring process to determine if our flexible schedule will work for them, so they are aware of the job requirements before starting. Once again thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we wish you much success in your future with Swarovski

"Great Part-Time Job, Great Employees"

5.0
    Former Employee - Senior Sales Consultant

I worked at Swarovski part-time

Pros

- Good compensation - Lots of part-time hours - Great discount

Cons

- Depending on location, some managers aren’t great. District manager wasn’t amazing at the time, either

Swarovski2019-11-12

December 3, 2019Sr Recruiter

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. At Swarovski, we truly value constructive employee and customer feedback, both positive and negative. Our hope is to make each individual employee, from our stores to our corporate offices, feel that they are valued. Of course, we love when employees want to share their positive experiences with us and were thrilled to read the title of your review “Great Part-Time Job, Great Employees". Feedback such as yours makes me proud to work here! As for your concerns “Depending on location, some managers aren’t great. District manager wasn’t amazing at the time, either”, please note we have invested in improving and standardizing store operations to ensure each store is run in a consistent manner, we had also invested in training programs for our stores and managers. In addition we have an open-door policy and encourage our employees to reach out to their supervisor, a member of our Sr management or HR Team to make sure their concerns and ideas for the betterment of the company are addressed and handled strategically and effectively in a timely matter, as only with constructive feedback from our current and former employees as well as our customers can we improve and remain relevant in today’s ever-changing world Once again thank you for your feedback, we wish you much success in your future endeavors.

10. "Great employee discount"

Former Employee - Sales Consultant

I worked at Swarovski part-time for less than a year

Pros

free jewellery every once a while employee discount

Cons

no longer have individual commission stressful to meet sales goal

Swarovski2019-11-07

December 3, 2019Sr Recruiter

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. At Swarovski, we truly value constructive employee and customer feedback, both positive and negative. Our hope is to make each individual employee, from our stores to our corporate offices, feel that they are valued. We are of course thrilled to read from the title of your review, that you enjoyed the "Great employee discount” as this is one of our most revered benefits and we love when our retail associates can showcase our product. As for your “Cons”, it seems you are disappointed that we do not offer our Sales Consultants individual commission, we do however offer them a bonus when the store and company reach their targets. The new retail bonus program at Swarovski was rolled out about a year ago out after much research to enhance our compensation and to foster an environment where teamwork can flourish. The new bonus structure also embraces an omni channel approach to selling as it takes into consideration the success of the entire company including our online sales. We believe that in an environment where everyone together works as a team to achieve our goals our customers will receive better service and our associates will have a more positive work environment. Once again, we want to thank you for taking the time to leave a review at Swarovski, we value feedback both positive and negative and your feedback will be shared with upper management as feedback is crucial to the betterment of the company.

Found 704 reviews