Swarovski Reviews

Found 1,098 of over 1,389 reviews

3.6
Swarovski CEO Michele Molon
Michele Molon
Pros
  • "Positive work environment, great people(in 76 reviews)

• "Hourly pay, dont discriminate against age pay, staff discount(in 58 reviews)

• Cons
  • "New* (2018-) upper management is very cold and doesn't value good employees(in 42 reviews)

• "Individual sales goals were challenging for some, lower pay than other luxury retailers(in 37 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee

Low working timo

Dec 10, 2021 - Retail Sales Consultant in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Easy job Not very crowded

Cons

Low times for working so low income

Global HR Social Media Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We very much appreciate it. Swarovski creates an environment where employees can become experts in the art of selling. It promotes a culture where performance is aligned with shared goals and increasing collaboration within the store environment. The plan recognizes the significant value of the interaction of store employees with consumers and the impact this has to the business performance. Our Sales Consultants are our ultimate advocates, providing our customers with extraordinary service and an awe-inspiring brand experience. They always push boundaries beyond the sales targets - helping us place crystal into the hearts and hands of our customers, and make the dreams of our customers come true. Thank you for being part of this success.

2. 5.0

excellent work environment

Jan 12, 2022 - Associtaes Manager - Services
      Business Outlook

Pros

excellent work environment, like it alot

Cons

no cons at all excellent

3. 4.0

Sales

Jan 9, 2022 - Sales
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nice coworkers and nice working environment

Cons

Management needs to be improved

HR Communication Consultant

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We very much appreciate it. At Swarovski, we truly value constructive employee and customer feedback, both positive and negative. Our hope is to make each individual employee, feel that they belong. Please bear in mind for the future that you can always contact the local HR with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We are looking forward to welcoming you in our stores again - as a colleague or as a customer.

4. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Bad Management

Jan 5, 2022 - Sales Associate
      Business Outlook

Pros

Discounts and allocations (if they can still afford to give those)

Cons

Upper Management and HR are just horrible. They don't actually care about their employees. They care about sales goals and conversion. The reason why me and my whole team left.

5. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Work at Swarovski

Oct 22, 2021 - Store Manager in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits , Product discount , Great product

Cons

No development program to grow Poor choice of area managers to oversee stores

HR Communication Consultant

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. At Swarovski, we truly value constructive employee and customer feedback, both positive and negative. We encourage our employees who are interested in growing with us to work with their manager on an Individual Development Plan to help them achieve the training and development they need for an opportunity either in our stores or corporate offices. Once again thank you for your feedback, we wish you much success in your future.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

good job

Oct 1, 2021 - SWAT Specialist in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

good good good good good

Cons

nothing nothing n0othuing nothing nothing

HR Communication Consultant

This review made our day! Thanks for sharing your review with us . Working for us is more than just a job - it's being part of a beloved brand, steeped in heritage, and renowned worldwide for quality and craftsmanship. And we are happy you experienced this, too.

7. 4.0

Normal

Aug 26, 2021 - Sales Associate
      Business Outlook

Pros

Learned lots of knowledge and history of this company

Cons

Not much I can think of

HR Communication Consultant

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. Working for us is more than just a job - it's being part of a beloved brand, steeped in heritage, and renowned worldwide for quality and craftsmanship. And we are happy you experienced this, too.

8. 4.0

Job description

Aug 24, 2021 - Customer Representative
      Business Outlook

Pros

- 50% off of products for employees - good sales commission - Benefits for full time employee

Cons

- High competition between employees that would lead to toxic environment

HR Communication Consultant

Thank you for your review! We are so grateful for your kind words. At Swarovski, we truly value constructive employee and customer feedback, both positive and negative. Our hope is to make each individual employee, feel that they belong. We are happy you fully enjoyed and appreciated your benefits during your time at Swarovski. We foster and environment where our people can grow personally and make long lasting relationships with the colleagues as well as with the customers. Being part of Swarovski is about having the power to express who you truly are. With the freedom, encouragement and support that allows you to shine; while embracing the unique qualities of everyone around you. Because when our people feel that sense of belonging, we know they can achieve the incredible. We are looking forward to welcoming you in our stores again - as a colleague or as a customer.

9. 1.0
      Current Employee

Terrible management.

Sep 1, 2021 - Sales Assistant in Burnaby, BC
      Business Outlook

Pros

No pros. Bad competitive environment

Cons

The manager is a joke. She barely came to the store and kept adding pressure on the employees. The manager loves bootlickers and does not care about your ability at all. She pays full-time workers the same salary as part-time and uses part-time workers as full-time.

1 person found this review helpful

HR Communication Consultant

Thank you for your review. We want to ensure you that your concerns will be shared with upper management, as this kind of feedback is crucial to the improvement of our company. Equally important to us, is to make each individual employee, from our stores to our corporate offices, feel that they are valued, heard and listened to. And that they belong. Once again, thank you for your feedback and wish you much success in your career with Swarovski.

10. 4.0

Key holder

Jul 22, 2021 - Sale Associate in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nice products, and pretty store

Cons

Hard to become a full time

HR Communication Consultant

We love hearing from our fans, customers and employees. Thank you so much for your review! We are thrilled you love our products. Because so do we. And so do our customers. Our Sales Consultants are our ultimate advocates, providing our customers with extraordinary service and an awe-inspiring brand experience. Always ready to accompany our customers during their mesmerizing journey through our world of wonder, anticipate our customers’ needs, share inspiring styling tips and showcase our legendary products. Thank you for being part of this journey. We are looking forward to welcoming you in our stores again - as a colleague or as a customer.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,098 Reviews