Roche Reviews

4.3
Roche CEO Roche Group Severin Schwan
Severin Schwan
1,541 Ratings
Pros
  • "Good benefits, thanks care of their employees(in 168 reviews)

• "Great benefits and working environment(in 145 reviews)

• Cons
  • "needs more strategic direction from senior management(in 47 reviews)

• "Constant change in Upper Management(in 37 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

intern

Jul 17, 2021 - Intern
      Business Outlook

Pros

good working environment as expected

Cons

not found any for now

Global Recruitment

Great to hear your comment! Our culture is an essential element within our organization. This is what keeps us as a whole, this is what sticks our bricks together. Our culture provides an encouraging atmosphere at Roche THE place to work. Thanks again for your review, we wish you all the best for your future within our company.

2. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Good company, a lot of changes, unstable future vision

Jul 17, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits, flexibility, work/life balance. Great people for the most part. Good bonus, raises, base pay.

Cons

Really hard to move around. Change all the time. Great values, but no buy-in from management to empower individuals.

Continue reading

Global Recruitment

Thanks for taking time to share your view. Roche offers a flexible work environment to make it easier for employees to balance their work and personal obligations and needs, where possible. In addition we offer a large variety of services and tools for employees' health and well-being, such as medical services, access to sports, resilience training, counseling etc. Thanks again for your review, we wish you all the best for your future within our company.

3. 4.0

Great company

Jul 23, 2021 - Senior Business Systems Analyst
      Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent culture, benefits Global company Helpful people

Cons

Difficult to grow due to bureaucracy and slow paced nature

4. 5.0

Great company

Jun 25, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very technical people, nice and friendly team

Cons

No cons in my mind

Global Recruitment

Thanks for sharing this positive review with us! Our culture is an essential element within our organization. This is what keeps us as a whole, this is what sticks our bricks together. Our culture provides an encouraging atmoshphere at Roche THE place to work. Thanks again for your review, we wish you all the best for your future.

5. 5.0
      Former Employee

Great place for career growth

Jun 21, 2021 - Statistician
      Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits; Career Growth; Travels; Visionary Company; Cafeteria

Cons

Lack of racial diversity is the only con.

Global Recruitment

We appreciate your thoughtful comments. We are many, working as one across functions, across companies, and across the world. Roche's inclusive culture means we value the difference in our employees and we actively work to create an environment where all have the ability to share new ideas and ways of working. Thanks again for your review, we wish you all the best for your future.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Transforming, transforming, transforming

May 21, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture, progressive practices, working for a purpose-driven organization

Cons

It seems that the more that emphasis is put on transformation, the more internally focused we become. It feels some days as if transformation is our business rather than "doing now what patients need next". I hope things balance out a bit.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Nice Company

May 30, 2021 - Associate Solution Lifecycle Manager in Mississauga, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good company with great work culture and ethics. The Mississauga office is awesome.

Cons

Sometimes you need to put in extra hours to get the job done.

Global Recruitment

Thanks for your feedback and input. Our culture is an essential element within our organization. This is what keeps us as a whole, this is what sticks our bricks together. Our culture provides an encouraging atmoshphere at Roche THE place to work. Thanks again for your review, we wish you all the best for your future within our company.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Awesome place to be

Apr 30, 2021 - Data Manager in Mississauga, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Roche is a great organization to work. Talented people and awesome work culture.

Cons

I do not think there are any.

Global Recruitment

We’re happy to hear that you love your job at Roche! Our culture is an essential element within our organization. This is what keeps us as a whole, this is what sticks our bricks together. Our culture provides an encouraging atmoshphere at Roche THE place to work. Thanks again for your review, we wish you all the best for your future within our company.

9. 5.0

pays well

May 4, 2021 - Senior Java Developer in Vancouver, BC
      Business Outlook

Pros

best place to work, nice benefits

Cons

no cons,need to include more benefits

Global Recruitment

Thanks for sharing this positive review with us! Our compensation policy is focused on the promotion of strong performance, profit sharing, fairness and transparency in payment decisions as well as ensuring a balance between base salary and performance benefits. We continuously measure our benefits packages against benchmarks to ensure they are competitive globally. Benefits packages offered by our affiliates are in line with the benefits policy of the Group. Thanks again for your review, we wish you all the best for your future.

10. 4.0

Great Company

Jun 1, 2021 - Therapeutic Specialist in Oakville, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Many opportunities for development and growth; good work life balance; overall compassionate towards employees

Cons

Frequent reorganization and restructuring; the contributions of field based employees are not always valued

Viewing 1 - 10 of 3,083 Reviews