Roche Reviews

4.3
Roche CEO Roche Group Severin Schwan
Severin Schwan
1,420 Ratings
Pros
  • "Good benefits, thanks care of their employees(in 168 reviews)

• "Great benefits and working environment(in 145 reviews)

• Cons
  • "needs more strategic direction from senior management(in 47 reviews)

• "Constant change in Upper Management(in 37 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee

pays well

May 4, 2021 - Senior Java Developer in Vancouver, BC
      Business Outlook

Pros

best place to work, nice benefits

Cons

no cons,need to include more benefits

Global Recruitment

Thanks for sharing this positive review with us! Our compensation policy is focused on the promotion of strong performance, profit sharing, fairness and transparency in payment decisions as well as ensuring a balance between base salary and performance benefits. We continuously measure our benefits packages against benchmarks to ensure they are competitive globally. Benefits packages offered by our affiliates are in line with the benefits policy of the Group. Thanks again for your review, we wish you all the best for your future.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Awesome place to be

Apr 30, 2021 - Data Manager in Mississauga, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Roche is a great organization to work. Talented people and awesome work culture.

Cons

I do not think there are any.

Global Recruitment

We’re happy to hear that you love your job at Roche! Our culture is an essential element within our organization. This is what keeps us as a whole, this is what sticks our bricks together. Our culture provides an encouraging atmoshphere at Roche THE place to work. Thanks again for your review, we wish you all the best for your future within our company.

3. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Good company

May 10, 2021 - Product Manager in Montreal, QC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great colleagues, great portoflio of products

Cons

The working hours are very long, not enough staff

Global Recruitment

Thanks for your feedback and input. Roche offers a flexible work environment to make it easier for employees to balance their work and personal obligations and needs, where possible. In addition we offer a large variety of services and tools for employees' health and well-being, such as medical services, access to sports, resilience training, counseling etc. Thanks again for your review, we wish you all the best for your future within our company.

4. 5.0

Great company

Apr 21, 2021 - Lead in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good perks and lots of flexibility

Cons

Nothing that I can think of

Global Recruitment

Thanks for sharing this positive review with us! Roche offers a flexible work environment to make it easier for employees to balance their work and personal obligations and needs, where possible. In addition we offer a large variety of services and tools for employees' health and well-being, such as medical services, access to sports, resilience training, counseling etc. Thanks again for your review, we wish you all the best for your future within our company.

5. 5.0

good company

Apr 15, 2021 - Administrative Assistant in Calgary, AB
      Business Outlook

Pros

salary and good management and good staff

Cons

no incovénients it's very good company

Global Recruitment

Thanks for sharing this positive review with us! We are proud to hear that our leaders are living up to our values ​​and leadership commitments. Thanks again for your review, we wish you all the best for your future within our company.

6. 2.0
      Former Employee

Well intentioned employees but senior management has trouble prioritizing

Apr 19, 2021 - Product Manager in Mississauga, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Co-workers are all trying their best to do what is right for patients. Good training support and opportunities to take on new projects

Cons

Not really good at prioritizing/making trade off decisions, Just keep piling it on. Marketing and medical worked tirelessly, while other parts of the organization have a totally different relaxed culture.

Global Recruitment

Thanks for taking time to share your view. Roche is continuously striving to offer employees a variety of possibilities for development, e.g. insights into other areas of work or internal training. All employees have the possibility to make use of the offers and develop their skills. In addition there are regular check-ins with leaders to discuss your goals and needs. Thanks again for your review, we wish you all the best for your future.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

GSM

Apr 5, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fun, positive, challenging, engaging, never boring

Cons

There can be certain types of silos created

Continue reading

Global Recruitment

Thanks for your feedback and input. We are working hard to ensure our employees are inspired and engaged to do their best work so that we can bring medicines and diagnostic solutions to patients faster. Thanks again for your review, we wish you all the best for your future within our company.

8. 4.0

Strong Values and Employee growth

Apr 15, 2021 - Medical Science Liaison (MSL) in Calgary, AB
      Business Outlook

Pros

The company adheres to strong values and strict ethical guidelines. They also encourage employee growth.

Cons

Constant transformation which creates a lot of anxiety. Staff are constantly changing positions which makes it difficult to establish trust and credibilty with HCP's

Global Recruitment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. We are working hard to ensure our employees are inspired and engaged to do their best work so that we can bring medicines and diagnostic solutions to patients faster. Thanks again for your review, we wish you all the best for your future within our company.

9. 5.0

Best company

Mar 30, 2021 - Business Analyst
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible schedule Balanced work New opportunities Complex projects

Cons

Too many managers Too many meetings

Global Recruitment

We appreciate your thoughtful comments. Roche offers a flexible work environment to make it easier for employees to balance their work and personal obligations and needs, where possible. In addition we offer a large variety of services and tools for employees' health and well-being, such as medical services, access to sports, resilience training, counseling etc. Roche is continuously striving to offer employees a variety of possibilities for development, e.g. insights into other areas of work or internal training. All employees have the possibility to make use of the offers and develop their skills. In addition there are regular check-ins with leaders to discuss your goals and needs. We encourage you to profit from these offers. Thanks again for your review, we wish you all the best for your future within our company.

10. 2.0

Leadership

Apr 18, 2021 - Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

great colleagues to work with

Cons

poor senior leadership, lack of decision making and poor communication

Global Recruitment

Thanks for your feedback and input. Our leaders are prepared for their role through training. In line with our values ​​and our seven leadership commitments as guidelines, we expect them to continually make use of the education and training programmes specifically tailored to their needs. Thanks again for your review, we wish you all the best for your future within our company.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,890 Reviews