Roche Reviews

4.2
Roche CEO Roche Group Severin Schwan
Severin Schwan
1,690 Ratings
Pros
  • "Good benefits, thanks care of their employees(in 168 reviews)

• "Great benefits and working environment(in 145 reviews)

• Cons
  • "needs more strategic direction from senior management(in 47 reviews)

• "Constant change in Upper Management(in 37 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

What people are saying about Roche

Join the conversation on
    Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work

Nov 18, 2021 - Infrastructure Services
      Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome place to work and grow your career, if possible will come back someday.

Cons

Nothing that I could identify.

Global Recruitment

We appreciate your thoughtful comments. Thanks for your review, we wish you all the best for your future.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

One of the best companies you will ever work for

Nov 11, 2021 - Global Sourcing Manager in Mississauga, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible work hours and great work life balance - the ability to work most days from home. Excellent salary comparable to a tech company. Office has amazing benefits such as a fitness center, full cafeteria, great people to work with. Generous paid holiday's provided by the company and good benefits package Management seems to really care about the employees. Above average career opportunities for growth and promotions

Cons

Has downsides that are not unique to any global organization such as frequent changes that affect employees. However these changes are part of every company these days in order to stay competitive. If you want boring and stability then work for the government.

Global Recruitment

We’re happy to hear that you love your job at Roche! Employees receive benefits in line with what they contribute, how they contribute and the influence they have on the company and thus on clients and patients. This is based on a good relationship between employees and leaders with a focus on valuable contributions. For leaders the leadership commitments are an integral part of their contribution. Next to the achievement of their yearly goals, leaders are rated on how they live the Roche values, apply core competencies and fulfill the Leadership Commitments. Our culture is an essential element within our organization. This is what keeps us as a whole, this is what sticks our bricks together. Our culture provides an encouraging atmosphere at Roche THE place to work. Thanks for your review, we wish you all the best for your future within our company.

3. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Good Company

Nov 3, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, Good pipeline Good team support

Cons

Systems are fragmented and need more alignment.

Global Recruitment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. We are proud to hear that our leaders are living up to our values ​​and leadership commitments. Our market is highly regulated. This is why we have to stick to certain processes. We are continually striving to keep our processes as lean as possible. Thanks again for your review, we wish you all the best for your future.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great company

Sep 29, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Empowerment is encouraged and employee benefits are great.