Found 1,920 of over 2K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Principal Financial Group
HR Job Postings
VP of HR
Nearing the end of our first week of August. If you're still on the hunt -- hang in there and keep it going! More remote postings/refreshes in the last 24h, more in comments. Let's go! Principal Financial Group, Sr Talent Consultant - Strategic Workforce Planning: lnkd.in/e2YRrhRH Trusted Health, Global Total Rewards Partner: lnkd.in/ewYNrypW Razorfish, Associate Director, Talent: lnkd.in/ePPQ4U9y HealthEdge, Senior Employee Relations Specialists: lnkd.in/e4WhX2K7
Was let go from Principal Financial Group almost a week ago with zero heads up after working there for a year, they did the same to a couple of other ppl as well. Literally halfway through a normal Monday workday with no warning, Slack stops working and Figma no longer loads. After shooting them an email to check, two hours later the recruiting company emails back saying today was the last day. No warning, all compliments from their end up to that point. Professional liars. Beware!
Got a burning question about Principal Financial Group? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Principal Financial Group employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good work life balance a" (in 257 reviews)
- "Good benefits and ability to work remote" (in 180 reviews)
- "Flexibility and people I worked with were great!" (in 108 reviews)
- "Great culture although a lot of changes in industry due to uncertainty in the markets." (in 80 reviews)
- "Good work culture and processes" (in 57 reviews)
- "3. Bad management infact they do not know to manage at all. 4. No employee importance." (in 70 reviews)
- "Everything but my manager is horrible." (in 35 reviews)
- "There is no training and you are literally thrown into the fire and nobody helps you." (in 34 reviews)
- "Old technology practices and systems that are dead weight in modernization" (in 18 reviews)
- "management has gotten weaker and weaker, while upper management has become more focused on moving the stock price." (in 11 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Principal Financial Group and is not affected by filters.
- Ethnic Group
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Principal Financial Group Reviews FAQs
Principal Financial Group has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 2,301 reviews left anonymously by employees. 75% of employees would recommend working at Principal Financial Group to a friend and 72% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
75% of Principal Financial Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Principal Financial Group 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.