Preston Mobility Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

1. "Awesome!"

Current Employee - Administrative in Richmond, BC
    Current Employee - Administrative in Richmond, BC

I have been working at Preston Mobility full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Team, working environment, company size, & business style. Can't imagine myself coming to work and feeling unhappy about it ever!

Cons

Nothing I can think of...

Advice to Management

None. Management is great. They know what they are doing and how to do it while ensuring that their employees are happy!

2. "A great company to work for!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Richmond, BC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Richmond, BC

I have been working at Preston Mobility full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Preston Mobility is like a second family. Yes, it is very customer-focused but it gives value to its employees as well. The management is considerate. Working here is a perfect mix of work and fun at the same time. It has a very awesome company culture. We are always reminded that our efforts, big or small, in one way or another, contributes to the success of the company.

Cons

None that I can think.

Advice to Management

Continue on what you are currently doing and probably just add or change activities later on as needs arise.

3. "The Best On-boarding new employee experience I've ever had (Feeling Welcomed)"

I have been working at Preston Mobility full-time

Pros

-They ease you into the workplace like no other
    -Best on-boarding new employee experience I've had, you will feel welcomed!
    -A group of smart, interesting people who want to make an impact! and love what they do (It shows).
    -Lots of Team building events, collaboration and transparency in the company.
    -Amazing culture, can't say enough about the team assembled here.
    -Easy access to location on transit, easy commute - just off No. 6 Rd.

Cons

Seriously, tried but can't think of any!

Advice to Management

Kudos!

4. "Great company to work for!"

I have been working at Preston Mobility full-time

Pros

I just started with Preston Mobility a couple of months ago and it has been a great experience! It's a fun, supportive team environment with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow.

Cons

I can't think of any cons!

5. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Richmond, BC
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Richmond, BC

I have been working at Preston Mobility full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Since my start at Preston the team has been awesome. Everyone at the office is great to work with and helpful. The leadership team has great vision and goals. I highly recommend working for Preston if your looking for a career and positive work environment.

Cons

no cons, great place to work.

6. "Outstanding Company to Work For!!"

Current Employee - Business Development Coordinator in Richmond, BC
    Current Employee - Business Development Coordinator in Richmond, BC

Pros

Its absolutely the best company. Every team member is exceptional at their jobs (makes a huge difference when you support each other), fantastically supportive and helpful, driven to provide the best possible experience for our customers and they have created an outstanding work culture. We have BBQ days in the park, the other week we had a popcorn maker at work, beer o'clock Fridays, they always remember your birthday and get you an amazing cake. Cannot say enough good things. One of the best life choices I've made to come to Preston Mobility. If you are considering a position here...you will not regret it.

Cons

Zero Cons!! While is an almost impossible thing to say about any company.

Advice to Management

Just keep doing what your doing. The positive, supportive, fun atmosphere is everything.

7. "Pricing and On-boarding Specialist"

I have been working at Preston Mobility full-time

Pros

1. Great cultures
    2. Colleagues are friendly and willing to help
    3. Senior Managements are open to ideas/recommendations

Cons

Processes were lacking when I first joined but I was hired to build them out so I see it more as a opportunity than a con.

Advice to Management

Keep doing a great job!

8. "Great team and dynamic, innovative company"

I have been working at Preston Mobility full-time

Pros

Relatively small company so everyone plays a key role, has impact, input and influence. Ideas are welcome and encouraged - which is rewarding to see your ideas be implemented and appreciated. Company is committed to being innovative, being the market leader and redefining its business model versus status quo.

Being involved in wireless communications, all the latest mobile devices and cool gadgets for business - which is exciting and interesting, always changing.

Great team. Enthusiastic group who enjoy working together. Its not uncommon to hear laughter sprinkled in to a work day. The leadership has done a great job focusing on team culture, social events, activities and causes to support the local community which makes it feel like more than just a place of work. A really talented, focused and driven team.

Growth. People are encouraged to grow in the company and part of the review process is related to personal goals, which is nice to be involved with a company that is focused on aligning with personal goals. Great growth path in a company that is really making a name for itself and becoming a true success story.

The leadership is transparent about the vision, long term goals and strategic plan for the business which is great to see and feel a part of.

Cons

Relatively small team, so having to wear multiple hats and juggle priorities which can shift. Need to be able to adapt to change. Not necessarily a con. Can be spread thin at times.

Be a self-starter. You will have freedom to come up with ideas and do your job, but must be a self-starter, goal driven and have some creativity to meet expectations.

Young company with systems and processes being developed as it evolves, so you have to be able to help innovate and develop systems rather than just follow instructions. Your mindset should be how can I make things better. Not for those looking to coast.

Location in Richmond can be a challenge at times due to Vancouver traffic and bridges/tunnel. Improvement over prior Vancouver location, but still...

Advice to Management

Continue to keep focusing on the team and culture as a top priority, and the customers will be happy, and people will continue to exceed expectations and Preston Mobility will continue to be #1.

9. "First class company, poised for exponential GROWTH!"

I have been working at Preston Mobility full-time

Pros

President- sales and business savvy, while truly caring about his employees(family), and his customers!

People- helpful, collaborative, and share in the vision of the company

Culture- Family, Positive, Winning attitudes

Customer service- truly focused on provided world class customer experience.

Cons

Located in Richmond can be difficult to get in and out of, but located close to the highway....small price to pay for a great office and environment.

Advice to Management

Continue hiring great people, and there will be no stoping us.

10. "Great Place to Grow"

I have been working at Preston Mobility full-time

Pros

If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment with a small team and directly with the leadership, Preston Mobility is the place. The team is great - small but growing. Employees are able to have a direct relationship with the leadership and that means a lot especially if you are just starting out. Great location - close to the highway so you can commute from north or south very easily.

Cons

Working in a smaller company you always have to make sure you pick up your weight. A lot of processes are changing and coming into place since there has been some dramatic growth during a short span of time - so you have to learn to be patient.