Cover image for PakFactory

4.6
100% Recommend to a Friend

Found 13 of over 13 reviews

4.6

What are your colleagues talking about?

Find your private company bowl on Fishbowl, join the hottest conversation with your colleagues anonymously.
Join the conversation
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Goal-oriented, flexible and positive team and environment

Feb. 8, 2022 - Manager in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Supporting upper management and friendly team environment with freedom to explore, learn and discover ways to accomplish tasks and goals. Startup type of working environment with small teams, focused objectives and lots of one-on-one and team meetings. Company is growing quickly based on the team's accomplishments. It's a rewarding feeling.

Cons

Different feel from larger corporate companies. Less direction and more problem solving. High expectations for work quality and solutions and difficult to separate work from life for manager roles.

2. 2.0
    Former Employee

not good

Mar. 26, 2022 - Account Management Associate in Markham, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

flexible hours and independent work

Cons

terrible management, pay structure, working environment

3. Join the PakFactory team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 4.0
    Former Employee

Great

Feb. 8, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Markham, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

Supportive staff and good team training/guidance Comfortable office

Cons

Being adaptable is important, processes constantly change but ultimately for the better.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good

Oct. 18, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible hours and training provided

Cons

Pay raise should be given

6. 5.0

A Place of Extraordinary Potential

Nov. 3, 2018 - Visual Designer in Markham, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

Joining the Pakfactory team has been the best decision I have made for my career! To be part of a company that not only supports and encourages both career, and personal development, the opportunity to be part of such a young organization that is potentially changing the industry is extremely exciting, and something to be very proud of! Pakfactory has excellent working culture that champions hard work and quick execution. Infinite potential for growth, lots of transparency about organizational direction. Office culture is fun and sociable, work is challenging and support is readily available.

Cons

No cons at the moment.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Rewarding work experience and family-like team

Oct. 8, 2019 - Sales Representative in Markham, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Autonomous working feel with everyone working for a common cause - It feels good to know really put the customer first for everything we do - Easy to believe in our products / services knowing we really offer the best packaging solutions in the market - Customers love working with us and it's easy to make sales - Sales manager is super helpful and loves to train

Cons

- Office is a bit squishy - Lunches are not paid for, but then again we're paid salary, so it's ok

8. 5.0

Never a dull moment

Oct. 9, 2019 - Marketing Coordinator in Markham, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Lots of opportunities to grow - Personal learning is a top priority - Management team works fast and is always listening - The team is young and everyone gets along well - Team bonding outside of work is always fun - Fast-pace environment - Free snacks - Open door policy - Total autonomy

Cons

- We're like sardines in a can, 10 peas in a pod, the population of China in the Philippines. You get the picture. (Management looking to move into a new office soon)

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Fantastic team and place to work!

Aug. 14, 2019 - Product Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Our team is wonderful and everyone is kind and supportive. Management fosters a work hard play hard environment, and we are always striving to be the best that we can be and for improvement and success. Things have only gotten better since I have joined the team, and I look forward to see where we are in the future!

Cons

No cons at the moment

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

A Company That Truly Cares About Their Staff!

Nov. 2, 2018 - Marketing Coordinator
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Fantastic culture / leadership - Great environment to challenge our potential - A lot of learning opportunities across different areas of the business - Amazing and personable staff - They make sure their staff are well fed :)

Cons

- Unpredictable and competitive industry

11. 5.0

Best job I've ever had!

Nov. 2, 2018 - Design and Product Specialist in Markham, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

- good culture/ vibe -good workplace environment -develop personal growth within the company -the company provides free breakfast for employees

Cons

No cons, if you don't like something, you speak out in the company

Viewing 1 - 10 of 13 Reviews