OnPath Business Solutions Reviews

Updated Jul 23, 2019

2.7
OnPath Business Solutions President DAN SCHEUNERT (no image)
DAN SCHEUNERT
  1. "."

5.0

I have been working at OnPath Business Solutions

Pros

Calm work environment. Moderate to low stress. Family atmosphere. Many social events that take time off work.

Cons

Management needs to listen to the workers grievances about programs rather than pander to clients ridiculous expectations.

2. "Program Account Manager"

I have been working at OnPath Business Solutions full-time

Pros

Working at OnPath is like working with close family. Always supporting and helping to make sure you succeed.

Cons

Far from where i live

3. "An opportunity for growth"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

I have been working at OnPath Business Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have worked at OnPath for almost three years and it has been a mostly positive experience. There is good opportunity for growth and development , almost every member of management started out as a BDR. The company offers a great opportunity for someone looking to gain job experience and begin their business career. The Program Managers and Leaders really do care about their teams and go above and beyond to see them succeed. The Sr. Director of Operations invests heavily in his people and will always make time for anyone that asks, regardless of position.

Cons

The location isn't great if you live in the west end of Ottawa. The integration of the parent company's software was rocky but better now.

Continue reading
  4. "Exciting Times at OnPath"

Current Employee - Analyst in Ottawa, ON

I have been working at OnPath Business Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The company is growing and the people are great. Mentoring programs available as well as fun events like company wide BBQ's, Team games at the monthly meetings as well as Potluck lunches. You are welcomed and accepted as a part of the team.

Cons

Numerous changes happened in previous years but with new management the company has been growing. IT support is in Montreal and can be frustrating at times.

Continue reading
  5. "Fun but challenging workplace"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

I have been working at OnPath Business Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great people at all levels! There is always a fun event being run by the social committee - team work and employee culture is fantastic.

Cons

There has been a lot of change over the last two years, but everything is consistent now and it seems to have worked out.

6. "OnPath"

I worked at OnPath Business Solutions

Pros

A company with great co-workers and management.

Cons

Could work on employee morale

May 11, 2018Site Trainer and Recruitment Manager

Thank you for the feedback! We are always working on strategies to improve our employee morale and bring the teams closer together as a business unit. We have recently created a calendar outlining all of our social committee’s events over the coming months. We just had a company BBQ which was a huge hit and are planning an international potluck later this month! We are always open to new ideas and encourage employees to bring them forward at any time.

7. "BDR"

Former Employee - BDR in Ottawa, ON
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at OnPath Business Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great people to work with in the aisles. Starting pay is above minimum wage . Two paid breaks. Personalized cubicle. Daily meetings . Good stepping stone to better things. Left alone for the most part if calls were being made. Fairly clean area.

Cons

Training was poor throughout course of employment. Unable to keep their best employees in my brief four months, many good people left the company for other prospects. New managers were too inexperienced in how to handle others but this will come in time. As far as I know there isn't a benefits package.

May 11, 2018Site Trainer and Recruitment Manager

Thank for your feedback, it is something that we encourage from all employees so that we can create a positive and healthy work environment. Our initial on-boarding training is a full three days covering orientation, sales training and practical skills with mock calls and individual in-class coaching. The on-boarding training is then followed up with client-specific knowledge and job shadowing. Our whole training process is 1-2 weeks depending the employee, everyone learns at a different pace. After the initial training, we provide a minimum 30 minute, 1 on 1 coaching weekly with our BDRs. We also provide fly-by coaching each day and additional coaching to help our agents develop their skills. It is always our goal to retain our employees, we hire people with the intent to develop their skills and prepare them for other roles in the company. I speak from personal experience as I started off as a BDR and then progressed into a supervisory then managerial and then Sr. management position at OnPath. We do everything in our power to keep our people happy but everyone has their own career path and sometimes they decided to go a different rout. In these circumstances, we wish them nothing but success on their journey.

8. "Inside sales marketing"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON

I worked at OnPath Business Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good Culture in the remote locations. great manager at HPE HO. Nice people working around.

Cons

HO does not understand the business , the general manager comes from different backgrounds. Bad salaries no rise in 4 years. Bonuses are late and never paid on time. Micro management.

May 11, 2018Site Trainer and Recruitment Manager

Thank you for your feedback, the company is under new management and there have been some very positive changes under the new direction. Our Sr. Director of operations comes from a call center environment and has a wealth of experience that has encouraged growth and stability for OnPath. We look forward to seeing continued growth over the coming months and adding new members to our team!

9. "Business Development Representative"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Ottawa, ON

I worked at OnPath Business Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Nice staff for most part

Cons

They push to much to get work done, they see you off for one minute they are there pushing.

May 11, 2018Site Trainer and Recruitment Manager

Thank you for the feedback! As with any company, productivity is essential for any business to fulfill the promises made to its clients. We treat our employees like adults and do not micro-manage. We expect what any employer does of its employees, that they work with honesty and integrity. We encourage our employees to work together as a team and to share a couple laughs throughout the day. The work always has to get done but we like to think that we have fun in the process.

10. "Oh Boy, you better avoid it"

1.0
    Former Employee - Business Development Representative in Ottawa, ON

I worked at OnPath Business Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Had a good manager that they left the company

Cons

Everything, The call center has not been cleaned for over 5 years. Manager: uneducated, "I am the boss type ". Prison type work place.

May 11, 2018Site Trainer and Recruitment Manager

Thank you for the feedback, allow me to clean this one up! We do a regular desk clean each Friday to ensure that workstations are sanitary and in good form. Additionally, we conduct a regular ‘deep clean’, including steam cleaning the carpets, washing all walls and air ducts. OnPath has a joint health and safety committee that works to ensure that we have a clean and safe working environment. When an employee has a concern, we encourage them to bring it forward to the JHSC to have it addressed. Our management team has undergone significant changes over recent years. We pride our team on working in partnership with our agents. We try to take a top down approach as little as possible. We believe that the success of the management is demonstrated by the success of the employees. Each employee is encouraged to bring forward any concerns and we try to address them as soon as possible. Managers are no more than a phone call or email away if an employee requests coaching, feedback or even a sounding board.

Found 27 reviews