Keypath Education Reviews

Found 300 of over 311 reviews

4.2
Keypath Education Global CEO Steve Fireng
Steve Fireng
Pros
  • "encouraging employees’ work-life balance(in 27 reviews)

• "Great office culture with great people who work there(in 17 reviews)

• Cons
  • "It's all growing pains but I'm confident Keypath will get through it(in 32 reviews)

• "Not necessarily a "con" but very fast paced(in 9 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Teachers

Join the conversation on

Teachers

1y

a

West Virginia Elementary School Teacher

Who is taking the COVID-19 Shot? Do you think all teachers should?

2,892

960 Comments

Teachers

169K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/teachers/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Keypath Education~1054543
    Join the conversation on

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Keypath Education and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0
      Featured Review

Unmatched work culture!

Mar 16, 2022 - Associate Director, Placement Operations
      Business Outlook

Pros

Positive work culture that promotes communication, transparency and diversity. Always looking to gain employee buy-in via multiple modalities. They whole heartedly promote life long learning. There are numerous ways you can develop professionally with the resources they provide. Overall, Keypath is an incredible company to work for.

Cons

There are no cons to note.

CEO

Thank you for your very kind comments. Agree with you that our Placement department is amazing, and we are continuing to add new employees and technology to scale up this department. As you may be aware, we have more than doubled our staff in that department this past year. Thanks Steve

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Wonderful Company and a great work environment.

Jun 16, 2021 - Retention Operations Specialist in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

A positive and inclusive workplace with lots of opportunities for growth.

Cons

I haven’t encountered anything negative yet.

1 person found this review helpful

3. 3.0

Good company

May 6, 2022 - Accountant in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Work from home - Good company culture

Cons

- Lack of bonuses - Long hours - Not much room for growth

CEO

Thank you for your comments and glad you recognized our culture at Keypath. My suggestion is to speak to your manager on career growth. We have been growing very rapidly and there have many promotions across all functions in all regions. Good luck and appreciate you as a Keypather Steve

4. 4.0

Good vibe, people centric

Jul 13, 2021 - Marketing
      Business Outlook

Pros

Managers care about people and the clients

Cons

Need more PM skills and organization management

CEO

Thank you for the comments!

5. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great Company to Work For!

Jun 9, 2021 - Enrollment Coordinator in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Culture Teamwork Development Management CEO is a great guy and shows he cares

Cons

Literally not one . They are incredibly accommodating and supportive

Thanks for comments, especially CEO :) Steve

6. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

A Company That Should've Stayed a Mom 'n' Pop Shop

Apr 6, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

The employee benefits and PTO policy are second to none at Keypath and unusually generous in this day and age. Those are a big part of the appeal. They also hire world-class talent -- many former colleagues remain good personal friends. It's just a shame that the company chews through them at such a high rate. When I started, Keypath was still a small- mid-sized company, but the business grew at a fantastic rate. Any organization that "corporatizes" is going to alienate some longer-term or older employees -- goes with the territory. I don't fault Keypath for that. Growth is good! But they have some huge problems in middle management that are stunting that growth and profitability process by focusing on the wrong things (see below).

Cons

Breathtaking incompetence in middle management. A fundamental misunderstanding of data analysis -- this is a company run by VCs in a board room who don't understand how the "sausage" is made, fine, but middle management should understand thoroughly what their teams are doing. And they don't. A company this size shouldn't be generating multiple Excel spreadsheets with the same data sliced 100 different ways to look "busy" -- there were much better solutions years ago. I spent the majority of my time grinding through the same numbers over and over again in useless reports vs. doing the work I was hired to do (which made the real numbers suffer as a result). Also a "Church of Scientology" culture. From what I'm hearing, employees are expected to work 12-13 hour days + weekends and somehow you're a failure as a human being if you can't hack that. No corporate job is worth that, especially for family people with kids at home during a pandemic. I had a former colleague ask me, without irony, "did your life end when you left Keypath?" Nope. No, it didn't.

6 people found this review helpful

CEO

Thank you for your comments and appreciate the honesty. I am very sorry your recent experience was not positive. I do care how everyone is treated and do expect/want employees to have work/life balance. We are a better company when people feel they can do both. Even though I hate even one person (or as you said others) to feel the push, push, push..... Growth is never an excuse. As you know I do talk to folks almost everyday across the company and receive positive comments, but I am not naïve to think we can't continue to improve. Thanks for the reminder..... I am always happy to speak, please email me at steve.fireng@keypathedu.com so I can get more details. I wish you all the best Steve

7. 5.0

Build Custom Interactives

Mar 17, 2021 - Web Developer in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people and work environment.

Cons

Requires overtime for large projects.

8. 5.0

Amazing Place

Dec 20, 2020 - Admissions
      Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing place to be included in. The company is growing quickly and has plenty of promotional opportunities. Management makes employees feel like they are a part of something that is helping people. The pay is very fair and the culture is the best part. I would highly recommend this company to anyone.

Cons

-no cons to working here

CEO

Really appreciate the kind words. Yes the pace of growth can pose challenges to any company, but we really try not to forget who got us here....our people. Thanks Steve

9. 5.0

Great Culture and Team

Nov 7, 2019 - Manager in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

-Fantastic culture full of engaging events and celebrations -Great staff, everyone is very friendly and helpful -Good work life balance, which is very important to leadership -Fantastic place to continue to grow and develop your skills -Offers great compensation -Amazing reimbursement for Undergraduate and Graduate Education from Universities around the globe

Cons

-Location is on the fringe of Toronto, only silver lining is it is Subway accessible -Location is near very poor lunch options / driving is required to reach more acceptable social venues

CEO

Thank you so much for recognizing some of the benefits at Keypath. We will continue to strive to support our great employees. Thanks. Steve.

10. 5.0

Great Place To Work!

Sep 23, 2019 - Marketing Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

This is a great place to work, the company really cares about their employees and that shines through. Even if you aren't a part of the leadership team, you're involved in decision making along the way. The company as a whole is invested in you and your personal/career development, they offer a great education benefit and will further your learning. Growth plans have been put in place as well that detail out how to reach your own personal goals along with your career goals within the company. It's a great work environment where everyone really supports each other and helps in any way possible, even across different departments. No matter what office you're in, everyone is really collaborative. With that, it also has a strong work life balance which actually holds true. Great socials are also put on frequently that help you connect to different departments that you might not always get the chance to talk to. Great benefit plans, as well. I left for another company previously and decided to come back because of the work environment and culture that's grown here!

Cons

None that I can think of right now.

1 person found this review helpful

CEO

Welcome back and thank you for the feedback. As you mentioned we do spend a lot of time supporting our employees future and having some fun doing it. Hopefully since you left and came back you have seen continued progress and glad employees like yourself are on the team. Thanks Steve.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 300 Reviews

Keypath Education Reviews FAQs

Keypath Education has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 311 reviews left anonymously by employees. 85% of employees would recommend working at Keypath Education to a friend and 82% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -6% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Keypath Education employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.1 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Keypath Education. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

85% of Keypath Education employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Keypath Education 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Keypath Education Job Seekers