What people are saying about KKR
Private Equity and the Buy Side
What are some good food/ beverage focused PE firms? My background is consumer (brand marketing, growth) and consulting. Looking at PE Ops - trying to look for MM firms. Was focusing on the big ones and realized their consumer portfolio is barely “consumer” (e.g. KKR)
Have any of you wrote case studies before? McKinsey & Company Bain & Company Boston Consulting Group KPMG Deloitte EY PwC AlixPartners Alvarez & Marsal L.E.K. Consulting Accenture Roland Berger Kearney FTI Consulting KKR BlackRock Apollo Global Management, LLC Carlyle Group TPG Baker Tilly Infosys Tata Consultancy IBM Slalom Consulting I am writing one now with this as the prompt for admission to a program: The characteristics of Big Data platforms and their importance for data exploration
Got a burning question about KKR? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with KKR employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Nice people and good experience" (in 41 reviews)
- "Great Culture; Global Reach; Many ways to be successful; good mentor program" (in 30 reviews)
- "Great benefit and medical insurance coverage." (in 23 reviews)
- "Good pay, though not as good as past" (in 14 reviews)
- "Interesting sector, some great colleagues across the board, v professional workplace, fast and hectic" (in 8 reviews)
- "Long hours and hard to balance work life as you can easily burn out" (in 23 reviews)
- "bad work life balance and top" (in 17 reviews)
- "Long hours are expected year round" (in 7 reviews)
- "slow salary and delayed salary" (in 5 reviews)
- "Management is great in managing up, not so great downward." (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of KKR and is not affected by filters.
Found 269 of over 365 reviews
Updated Sept 30, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 1.0Sept 30, 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, less than 1 yearNew York, NY
Benefits are good, nice offices.
Expect to be yelled at, lack of any feedback- even when you ask for it, horrible onboarding experience and absolutely no flexibility on working hours or understanding of work-life balance. No training, expect you to know or figure out everything on your own. HR did not provide any formal review or feedback and during the introductory period you can be let go for no reason at all.
KKR Reviews FAQs
KKR has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 365 reviews left anonymously by employees. 84% of employees would recommend working at KKR to a friend and 77% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
84% of KKR employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated KKR 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.