Found 1,432 of over 2K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good work/life balance but Fortinet does offer dinner if I need to stay late to work overtime" (in 94 reviews)
- "Good salaries and that is about it" (in 88 reviews)
- "Very flexible and provide good benefits" (in 84 reviews)
- "great people as well" (in 79 reviews)
- "Great culture where you can be yourself and are accepted within the community with respect and kindness." (in 64 reviews)
- "Poor management and they don't take care of the employees" (in 73 reviews)
- "It's not that the managers in the sales regions are bad leaders, they're just powerless and afraid." (in 31 reviews)
- "No training budget or team activities." (in 16 reviews)
- "little to no communication in management" (in 16 reviews)
- "Leadership at the VP level and up is poor.... You'll be amazed at how much and how little requires CEO/CTO/CFO approval." (in 15 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Fortinet and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Nov 16, 2023Devops EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsBurnaby, BC
The company's projects are in the transition period and are expanding the scope of using new edge devops technology.
Many projects are relatively traditional and have very old technology stacks.
- 4.0Nov 16, 2023Software QA EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearVancouver, BC
- good mentorship - team support - flexible work culture - work life balance complete
lack of diversity in some department
- 5.0Oct 30, 2023Advanced technical engineerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsOttawa, ON
Competitive salary Good benefits Work life balance
There is nothing to complain about.
- 5.0Apr 28, 2023Software Test EngineerCurrent EmployeeBurnaby, BC
Independence: As the owner of a company, you have control over the direction of the business and the decisions made. Financial benefits: If the company is successful, you have the potential to earn more money than you would in a traditional job. Job creation: By starting a company, you have the opportunity to create jobs and help boost the economy. Flexibility: Running your own company can offer more flexibility in terms of work hours and work-life balance. Personal growth: Starting and running a company can be a great opportunity for personal growth and learning new skills.
Financial risk: Starting a company comes with financial risk, as there are no guarantees that the business will be successful. Long hours: Starting and running a company requires a significant amount of time and effort, often resulting in long work hours and a lack of work-life balance. Stress: Running a company can be very stressful, as you are responsible for the success or failure of the business. Uncertainty: The future of a company can be uncertain, making it difficult to plan for the long term. Responsibility: As the owner of a company, you are responsible for not only the success of the business but also the well-being of your employees.
Fortinet Reviews FAQs
Fortinet has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 2,326 reviews left anonymously by employees. 78% of employees would recommend working at Fortinet to a friend and 75% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
78% of Fortinet employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Fortinet 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.