Fortinet Interview Questions

Updated Jun 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 412 of over 412 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Fortinet

Application

I interviewed at Fortinet

Interview

The process was pretty simple. Telephone call with a recruiter to go over the job description along with a few personal questions. Then an onsite and more technical questions along with a test. The test had basic to medium level of knowledge of the job.

Interview Questions
  • How would you troubleshoot if an end-users computer suddenly lost internet connection?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fortinet (Vancouver, BC)

Interview

I was interviewed for the team forticare(SW Application) . After the first online exam which took more than 3 hours , I had an interview with the team including two developers and the hiring manager. They basically repeated the same questions as the online exam, almost spent 1 hour questioning about Indexes in database. And lots of questions about multi threading and Rest Apis. My understanding from the interview with them was that they don’t have a proper team culture. One of the developers was laughing all the time in the interview and the other one was getting mad if you miss something about the questions. And the manager was trying to trick me through the questions. The interview lasted for 2 hours. Such a waste of time. They even didn’t bother to get back to me with a feed back( not a surprise from that kind of people)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Fortinet

Application

I interviewed at Fortinet

Interview

Went through a phone screen, and subsequent in person interview (pre-COVID). The initial interview was about 30 mins in length, and the onsite interview was about 1.5 hours. Met with a few different members of the team, who were all friendly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sydney, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fortinet (Sydney, FL)

Interview

4 rounds of interview. Technical round took 2 hrs. Behaviour and situation based questions. Interviewer was nice and to the point. Candidate have to have good understanding of what he is quoting in his resume.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Fortinet

Application

I interviewed at Fortinet

Interview

The first step is a technical exam. The questions are all about network engineering like protocols and network devices operation. I'm not fully matching this job, so I failed the exam.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Fortinet

Application

I interviewed at Fortinet

Interview

The first stage is Coding interview: that is a HR will send you the link to Hacker Ranker for coding test. The test takes 120 mins and includes more than 10 questions, several multiple choice for basic concepts and 4 coding questions just like the ones on Hacker Ranker.

Interview Questions
  • Basic concepts & calculation, Linked list implementation, Bitwise manipulation

Fortinet

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fortinet

Interview

3 rounds, online, technical phone call for 30 minutes and 2 hrs troubleshooting on networking . Technical was basic but you need to understand certain protocols like handshaking and stuff.

Interview Questions
  • Dhcp, TLS/ssl handshake, osi layers with examples, TTL, Troubleshooting. Digital signature,

Fortinet

Application

I interviewed at Fortinet

Interview

3 steps The first Interview is a Hackerank Quiz (50mins). The second Interview is a Technical one (1-3 Hours) Third Interview is with TAC manager or HR. purpose is to get to know the candidates, goals aspirations

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Fortinet

Application

I interviewed at Fortinet

Interview

Recruiters are very friendly, streamlined and well coordinated hiring process but job title got changed twice during the onboarding, which is not ideal. Overall good impression, friendly people, mostly technical questions, not much on behavioral side.

Interview Questions
  • OSI model TCP/IP vs UDP IPSEC vs SSL VPN NAT vs no NAT How to route EC2 instance to the internet - internet gateway vs NAT gateway How to troubleshoot connectivity problem

Anonymous Employee in Ciudad de Mexico

Application

I interviewed at Fortinet (Ciudad de Mexico)

Interview

In my experience was too long the process. And so much interviews with different people. . It should be much more easier or quickly I would said. But Africa always available and explain so good the process. Also Irais was very good comunicating

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever work on a Cybersecurity company?

Fortinet

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Fortinet

Interview

I had nice but nervous interviews with technical guys. I answered well except for network questions because I did not have network troubleshooting experience. the interviewers focus on your fundamental and accept the lack of tools experience.

Interview Questions
  • SQL optimization, network knowledge, troubleshooting
Viewing 1 - 10 of 412 Interviews