- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- Canada - All Cities
- - Quebec
- - Montreal, QC Area
- - Trois-Rivières, QC
Found 3 of over 4 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (3 reviews)
- French (1 review)
- Former Freelancer, more than 1 year★★★★★Nov. 27, 2021 - Live Chat AgentRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The only pro is the work from home part.
The salary is mediocre and we don't get paid on time. We even have to send the CEO several messages to get paid at all. He always has some sort of excuse, like "oh I was gonna do it today!" (Yeah, sure.) The company doesn't have the chat agents' back when clients are rude because they are too scared of losing their clients. They'd rather get walked on like a rug than have their agents respected. There's also no measure taken in case of sexual comments. Women receive obscene pictures and comments and nothing is done. The job is stressful, because chat agents' have to reply to several types of chats at the same time (ie: car dealership, tourism in a certain region, trading school, etc.). We basically don't get more info than what is already available on the client's website, rendering the service useless. If one agent is absent, the CEO/management don't care enough to replace it during the shift and leaves chat agents to their misery during rush times.
- Former Contractor, less than 1 year★★★★★Apr. 20, 2021 - Live Chat Agent in Trois-Rivières, QCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
-Working from home -Great to get bank hours
No respect from ownerÈ telling you that you are not good ...Continue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★Nov. 11, 2022 - Associate Software EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Learning curve is exponential and helpful seniors.
There will be lot of work and pressure, you have to manage anyway to deliver features in time.