Found 552 of over 602 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Teachers
Got a burning question about Cal Poly Pomona? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Cal Poly Pomona employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Hours are flexible and student friendly also great for on campus students" (in 40 reviews)
- "Good people and a very good job for a student." (in 24 reviews)
- "The campus is beautiful and conveniently located." (in 18 reviews)
- "Good benefits for certain classifications of part timers" (in 17 reviews)
- "Great staff and diversity on campus" (in 14 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Cal Poly Pomona and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Nov 28, 2023Graduate Student AssistantCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearPomona, CA
Great job to have when you are in school and have classes
the wage is not for living basis
- 4.0Oct 31, 2023Student Orientation AssistantFormer Employee, less than 1 yearPomona, CA
Supervisors were helpful and willing to answer any questions thoroughly.
Initially, the overall process was a little unorganized as the administrative office and department disagreed on certain specifics.
- 5.0Oct 17, 2023Teacher´s AssistantCurrent Employee
Teachers are so supportive and you make great connections with your peers
The Cal Poly Foundation is slow on getting back to you
- 4.0Oct 10, 2023Student GraderCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearPomona, CA
-Depends on professor but a great opportunity to learn more about your field
-Professor organization definitely matters. They might be nice to assist, might not be. Make sure you enjoy the professor you choose to work with.
- 4.0Oct 18, 2023Student AssistantFormer Employee, more than 1 yearPomona, CA
Amazing supervisor and flexible with schedule
Low pay but that is a university wide concern
Cal Poly Pomona Reviews FAQs
Cal Poly Pomona has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 602 reviews left anonymously by employees. 81% of employees would recommend working at Cal Poly Pomona to a friend and 64% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
81% of Cal Poly Pomona employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Cal Poly Pomona 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.