Business Technology Partners Reviews

Updated Mar 29, 2021

Found 30 of over 30 reviews

4.9
Business Technology Partners President Todd Perlman (no image)
Todd Perlman
  1. 5.0

Great Company!

Mar 29, 2021 - Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good company culture and supportive teams!

Cons

I haven't had any issues with BTP.

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Professional Technical Consulting Firm

Mar 4, 2021 - Senior EDI Consultant in Deerfield, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

No micro management - ethical, professional, progressive and positive environment, sincerely good and positive management.

Cons

Very busy - employees must be self starters and must log time, like a law firm would, in order to bill clients for the work. This was a bit stressful. However, this was under review and transition when I left in 2018. I was there 2 Years +8 months, then I retired and moved to Australia back to my husband's home and family roots.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee

BT Partners is a great company to work for

Jan 8, 2021 - Senior EDI Consultant in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Ability to work with many clients on many different projects so challenges are present. Friendly work environment and atmosphere. A strong supportive culture. Flexible work hours are great as well.

Cons

I really can't think of one.

4. 5.0

Great place to work

Mar 17, 2020 - Senior Consultant in Deerfield, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very caring management, great team who always has your back and company really does put family first.

Cons

None that I can think of

President

Thanks very much for the positive feedback! Family (and health) first has never been more of a priority than it is now! We are glad you're part of our family.

5. 5.0

Blaze Your Own Trail

Jun 26, 2018 - Senior Consultant in Deerfield, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Many opportunities to do interesting work and make a positive difference for our clients. If you have a particular passion or skill set, you'll have the opportunity to be our SME and share your expertise with both your colleagues and clients.

Cons

Due to the nature of IT consulting, sometimes there is after hours work. Sometimes planned, like an upgrade; sometimes unplanned, like a production critical program or report stopped working.

President

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. Unfortunately the after hours work is necessary as you point out, but hopefully they are well-planned and infrequent. If it ever becomes a problem for any one individual, other members of the team will be happy to step up and lend a hand.

6. 5.0

Manager

Aug 25, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Without a doubt, the people make this company great. I have never worked with a more passionate and caring group of individuals all dedicated to providing exceptional customer service. This is true at every level and is evident in every interaction. The leadership team is of the highest integrity and this filters down to all of the employees. They don't tolerate anything less.

Cons

Some off-hours work is required since this is the nature of the business, but everyone pulls together and has your back when the chips are down.

President

Thank you very much for the nice feedback. Your comments summarize exactly what we set out to do! Made my day!

7. 5.0

Manager

Jul 21, 2017 - Manager in Deerfield, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Get to work will skilled people and always a variety of projects.

Cons

Schedule of daily activities requires flexibility.

President

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We would love to hear more feedback from you on where we can improve whether it's in the types of projects that you get to work on, mentoring, leadership team...any and all areas.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

IT Consultant

May 1, 2017 - Information Technology Specialist in Deerfield, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Goals focused on client satisfaction Team oriented environment President is involved with entire company and treats everyone equal Your contributions are noticed and matter .

Cons

Nothing .. except maybe focus on some more moral building by having some inter office activities here and there.

President

Thank you for taking time to review BT Partners. I really appreciate the comments and especially the tip about more planned activities. We have had some great feedback from the team on different social and volunteer events and will be coordinating several for the Spring and Summer. Hopefully we get as big a turnout as we did at last Summer's events.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

BT Partners is a collaborative, team-oriented environment where management is responsive to the needs of team members.

Feb 17, 2017 - Senior Consultant in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Team members and leadership are experienced individuals and are dedicated to the highest standards of professionalism, commitment, dedication and performance.

Cons

If you're a rock star rather than a team player, this company may not be the right fit for you.

President

First, thank you very much for your insight and candor. We really do value all employees and realize that not everyone is a "rock star", but we really want to give everyone the opportunity to be one if that is what they desire. Our business really does need team players to provide the level of support that our customers have come to expect, but that doesn't mean that our employees can't be both. It's important that we create the environment to allow that to happen. Any additional insight or ideas would be very welcome by the management team, so please don't hesitate to let us know.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Put the P in Partners

Jan 11, 2017 - Anonymous Employee in Deerfield, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

All of my co-workers are really engaged and happy to help (or direct you to the person who can help if it's not them). There is a strong focus on pleasing the customer--throughout the organization. The culture is driven by the President, who puts the customer first and takes the time to let every employee know they're valued.

Cons

Because management is frequently with customers, it's sometimes difficult to get time with them. While it's great for the customers, it can delay decision making or cause a vacuum in sponsoring an idea.

President

Thank you VERY much for your input! We definitely encourage all of our employees to build strong relationships with our clients - it takes a village (so to speak) to forge the long-term partnerships that we value so much. We have also shared this review with the management team so that they are aware and can make sure that they are more accessible. The last thing that we want is to stifle great ideas. We are also encouraging all employees to bring their ideas to the table and look forward to receiving them! Thank you again!!!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 30 Reviews