Business Technology Partners Reviews

Updated May 10, 2022

Found 34 of over 34 reviews

4.9
Business Technology Partners President Todd Perlman (no image)
Todd Perlman
  1. 5.0

Great company

May 8, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great leadership and autonomy with clients

Cons

Moved to more of a remote work style so there's little interaction with other teams.

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Keep busy

May 10, 2022 - Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Enjoy the work and the customers

Cons

The turn overs that occur

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company to work for

Feb 7, 2022 - Consultant in Deerfield, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

The culture, and people make BTP a great company to work for. I was a client of theirs for years and always admired how their team worked. I have been with the company for several years now and I really enjoy the work and the team I work with. They truly care about their employees.

Cons

I really haven't found one yet.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great, Fast Paced Company to Work For

Jan 2, 2022 - Executive Analytics Consultant in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

The BT Partners team is committed to providing top of the line service to their clients and I'm proud to be a part of a team that takes pride in upholding this commitment. It's always exciting to review the feedback we receive from clients on our deliverables and to watch them get real value out of our services in real-time, from implementation and onwards.

Cons

A strong set of SOPs is missing but this leaves opportunity for employees to improve/create processes within the organization.

5. 5.0

Great Company!

Mar 29, 2021 - Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good company culture and supportive teams!

Cons

I haven't had any issues with BTP.

6. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Professional Technical Consulting Firm

Mar 4, 2021 - Senior EDI Consultant in Deerfield, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

No micro management - ethical, professional, progressive and positive environment, sincerely good and positive management.

Cons

Very busy - employees must be self starters and must log time, like a law firm would, in order to bill clients for the work. This was a bit stressful. However, this was under review and transition when I left in 2018. I was there 2 Years +8 months, then I retired and moved to Australia back to my husband's home and family roots.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee

BT Partners is a great company to work for

Jan 8, 2021 - Senior EDI Consultant in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Ability to work with many clients on many different projects so challenges are present. Friendly work environment and atmosphere. A strong supportive culture. Flexible work hours are great as well.

Cons

I really can't think of one.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great place to work

Mar 17, 2020 - Senior Consultant in Deerfield, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very caring management, great team who always has your back and company really does put family first.

Cons

None that I can think of

President

Thanks very much for the positive feedback! Family (and health) first has never been more of a priority than it is now! We are glad you're part of our family.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Blaze Your Own Trail

Jun 26, 2018 - Senior Consultant in Deerfield, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Many opportunities to do interesting work and make a positive difference for our clients. If you have a particular passion or skill set, you'll have the opportunity to be our SME and share your expertise with both your colleagues and clients.

Cons

Due to the nature of IT consulting, sometimes there is after hours work. Sometimes planned, like an upgrade; sometimes unplanned, like a production critical program or report stopped working.

President

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. Unfortunately the after hours work is necessary as you point out, but hopefully they are well-planned and infrequent. If it ever becomes a problem for any one individual, other members of the team will be happy to step up and lend a hand.

10. 5.0

Manager

Aug 25, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Without a doubt, the people make this company great. I have never worked with a more passionate and caring group of individuals all dedicated to providing exceptional customer service. This is true at every level and is evident in every interaction. The leadership team is of the highest integrity and this filters down to all of the employees. They don't tolerate anything less.

Cons

Some off-hours work is required since this is the nature of the business, but everyone pulls together and has your back when the chips are down.

1 person found this review helpful

President

Thank you very much for the nice feedback. Your comments summarize exactly what we set out to do! Made my day!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 34 Reviews

Business Technology Partners Reviews FAQs

Business Technology Partners has an overall rating of 4.9 out of 5, based on over 34 reviews left anonymously by employees. 100% of employees would recommend working at Business Technology Partners to a friend and 100% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Business Technology Partners employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Business Technology Partners. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

100% of Business Technology Partners employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Business Technology Partners 4.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.9 for culture and values and 4.7 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Business Technology Partners Job Seekers