Atlas Communications Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

4.2

"Don't waste your time"

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Concord, CA

I worked at Atlas Communications full-time for less than a year

Pros

None to state! Absolutely none. I can't explain how horrible this company is.. Stay away do not even go to a interview.

Cons

Are you looking for a job where you have to walk door to door selling AT&T Internet to customers who do not expect you to show up at their doorstep? If so, this job is for you! If you want to make barely any money that's solely commission based and walk approximately 5 miles a day this job again is for you! If you want to challenge customers to switch from their current provider and get yelled at by 4/5 customers again...

Advice to Management

Be upfront about your company and what the job entitles, stop being shady. Realize that 9/10 people have a brain and will never work for a company so scandalous.

Atlas Communications2016-01-13

"Got my Dream Career from this Experience, not my Bachelors!"

Former Employee - Account Manager in Concord, CA

I worked at Atlas Communications full-time for less than a year

Pros

There is a great mix of teamwork and independence with this company. They manage to bring the whole office together in a great friendly way. The meetings are always organized to be fun for the employees but extremely informational as well. I had a personal coach Mike who has been with the company for several years and is completely dedicated to what they do. It was refreshing and fun to be working with someone who is...

Cons

You have to work hard to be successful in this company. If you can introduce me to a company that you don't have to work hard for to be successful in, I will quit my job right now and come work for you.

Advice to Management

Keep taking everyone out for wings and beer every week, that never sucks.

Atlas Communications2015-08-18

"“Team Environment with Tons of Growth Opportunity”"

I have been working at Atlas Communications full-time

Pros

I like the fact that I have become part of the team since my very first day on the job. They provide hands on training and make sure that you have all of the tools to be successful. I am excited to keep growing in this company and look forward to take advantage of the management training program provided. I also like the fun business trips I get to go on.

Cons

It is challenging work. I would not recommend if you are not willing to work hard and be a part of the team.

Advice to Management

KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK!!!!

Atlas Communications2015-08-14

"Amazing growth opportunities"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Concord, CA

I have been working at Atlas Communications full-time for more than a year

Pros

Uncapped pay, fun working environment, potential for growth, amazing co-workers.

Cons

If you do not have good work ethic and a positive attitude then a position here would not be a good fit.

Advice to Management

Get those posters up in the office.

Atlas Communications2015-04-21
  5. "This experience in this company is unlike any other. A lot of growth opportunity and crucial life skill development."

Current Employee - Account Manager in Concord, CA

I have been working at Atlas Communications

Pros

Coworkers are more like family. Great training from the start. Learning new things everyday.

Cons

You will be made into a better you. Expect to work hard and you will go far with this company.

Advice to Management

Keep up what you're doing. A lot of growth opportunity and a very welcoming enviorment to any and all.

Atlas Communications2015-04-03
  6. "Buildings your student mentality , positive work ethics and advancing step by step and seeing your dream coming true."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Concord, CA

I have been working at Atlas Communications

Pros

Well, all the employees are friendly and positive . they are there for your sickness , happiness and a shoulder to cry on. You feel like you dont need any new friends.plus you get help when you need professional help. You will transfer from you to a new you and you eill be proud of what you become .

Cons

Too much fun is going on .;)

Advice to Management

To be honest the president of this office is the most intelligent and caring person. Join your new family and advance with them .

Atlas Communications2015-04-03
  7. "Get pumped and grow yourself, as well as your bank account, every day."

Current Employee - Account Manager in Concord, CA

I have been working at Atlas Communications full-time for less than a year

Pros

Fantastic advancement opportunities, great financial possibilities, and people who love to work hard and play harder. A truly strong powerhouse office full of professional people who dress and act the part every day.

Cons

People are only limited by how hard they want to work. What one puts in, one gets out. It's that simple.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and maintain the fun, stimulating environment we all love at Atlas. "Only the best!"

Atlas Communications2015-03-17

"Account Manager/ Leader"

Current Employee - Account Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Atlas Communications

Pros

There's no limit to the amount of money you can make and there is room for growth. Also you get paid every week.

Cons

Horrible hours, walking door to door, having to deal with very negative people both in the office and at the doors, and it is purely commission based so if you don't make any sales in a day it is a complete loss.

Advice to Management

Compensate gas money, don't have people drive out over an hour away every day, don't require unpaid office time every day, and be more professional.

Atlas Communications2015-02-26