Atlas Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Atlas Communications

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Atlas Communications

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Atlas Communications in January 2016.

Interview

After applying, they called me back literally the same day. The interview was very brief. It seemed like he talked more about the company than actually asking me questions. It was very easy. After that they take you out going door to door. It really sucks. You get rejected at every door, and everyone hates you. It was not for me. Unless it is your only option or you for some reason love going door to door, I would not go this route.

Interview Questions

• There really weren't any questions I remember. They just ask you to tell them a little bit about you and why you want to work there.   Answer Question

Account Representative Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atlas Communications (Concord, CA (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

Friendly and not high pressure at all. I thought I was going in for an outside sales position but it's really all about how he could help everyone to become an entrepreneur. Basically he would train me in all aspects of running my own business so I could go out into the world at a different location (interviewer was originally from Texas) and start my own business within a year or so. I would be self employed and no longer working for them but myself. I said I had no interest in owning my own business but was looking to work for a company as an employee. I was back out in the hall within one minute of saying this. If you wish to own your own business this may be a good way to get trained. If you are looking for long term employment skip this interview.

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Atlas Communications (Concord, CA (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

the recruiter is very friendly and influencing. he knows what kind of people he wants and he is very confident of himself that he could help everyone to become an entrepreneur. The interview process is not stressful and he tried to know background and requirements of the candidates.
    It's a sales job still, but the career advancement can be fast in a year

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in a company, What do you want to improve,   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.