Atidan Reviews

Updated Jun 15, 2020

3.8
Atidan CEO Kartavya Chitalia
Kartavya Chitalia
Pros
  • "Great team, work culture and management(in 9 reviews)

• "Get to work on latest technology and become a multi skilled talented individual(in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • "Some policies will be shared after you join the organization like variable pay(in 4 reviews)

• "No cons as such but some advice given to the management below(in 3 reviews)

1. "HIRE & FIRE POLICY- Cant afford dont hire"

1.0
    Former Employee - IT Lead/Architect/PM in Mumbai

I worked at Atidan full-time for less than a year

Pros

AC Works, Water in cafeteria & washrooms, Fingerprint for attendance doenst work, office boy for chores (must have been furloughed by now)....did anybody look for CAREER....HA HA HA.!!!!

Cons

This is a genuine & true review about the experience with company & not a forced/ PR / image makeover review unlike others below. First of all its not Atidan Tech- read RETARDitan Technologies. If you are reading & understanding this & you think you are talented then you should AVOID even interviweing with this company-let alone working with them. The way they hire & fire people speaks volume about this company. This is relevant across board be it HR or IT or Operations. HR & management will say they are getting new projects or expanding their project teams & then layoff people at the first sight of trouble. If they cant afford expensive talent why hire them at first place. In these trying times & also forward good times --working for RETARDitan would be a BIG NO. AVOID THEM AT FIRST CALL..!!!

Continue reading

"Most straight forward and transperant organization"

Current Employee - Test Engineer in Mumbai

I have been working at Atidan full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

It's been 3+ years, I haven't seen more transparent firm than this one. Because everyone is approachable and because the management policy is not to fool around, everything is black and white. This includes policies, process, decisions. There is no hidden plan. The company believes in doing what is said. Secondly the type of project /technologies we work are on usually latest. Company encourages everyone to use the latest dev tools, technologies in project. It will also give you very good exposure to proposal making.

Cons

Really no cons at all

"Great culture and Leadership"

Former Employee - TechnicalLead in Mumbai

I worked at Atidan full-time for more than a year

Pros

Senior leadership is very approachable and always willing to listen and support. Quarterly Reward and recognition program motivates the appreciation and reward of the effort we receive. Performance is only the criteria to grow and get opportunities on multiple projects. A mid-size structured company with very focused human resource team is great asset.

Cons

An increase in sales efforts will certainly win some great projects for our company.

"The company values it's employees."

Current Employee - Engineer in Mumbai

I have been working at Atidan full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have worked for Atidan for 2+ years and started as a fresher. I am now skilled and expert on multiple technologies, this wouldn't had been possible without the trust of management, HR and the leaders support. A positive, energetic, fun place to work with and latest infrastructure for even fresher's shows they are valued equally on our projects.

Cons

A small issue of parking is what bothers us sometimes.

"One of the best places to work for multi skilled developers"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

I have been working at Atidan full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Atidan is undoubtedly one of the best places to work with for developers who want to look at multiple skill development, explore and develop themselves. The organization provides real good care from benefits to compensation, flexible work hours, training and certifications, going the extra mile rewards.

Cons

The organization is growing globally with multiple offices and we look forward for onsite opportunities.

6. "Awesome company to work with"

Current Employee - Senior Developer in Mumbai

I have been working at Atidan full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great company to work with. I have been working here for year now. It gives opportunities to people based on their potential and not years of experience. I am already skilled and trained in multiple technologies and enjoy my work.

Cons

It is not really a negative but a challenge, due to the nature of the clients in atidan, the expectations of quality is very high.

Continue reading
  7. "Young, Dynamic and multi skilled team"

Former Employee - Technical Lead in Mumbai

I worked at Atidan full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Some of the best clients in the industry Excellent working Environment Supportive and encouraging management Good work life balance Good salary and benefits

Cons

None that i can think of

Continue reading
  8. "Good Company for Beginners and Intermediate"

I worked at Atidan full-time

Pros

1) Dynamic Domain 2) Freedom to choose technologies and implementation 3) Flexible timings

Cons

Less focus on talented people Work load

Continue reading

"Atidan: a company with many growth opportunities"

Current Employee - Developer in Pune

I have been working at Atidan full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great company culture plus a commitment to each other. They have a flexible team that is trying for new things and always trying to take on new challenges. Very open company culture and willing to initiate change without hesitation.

Cons

Time consuming decision making process

Continue reading

"The best place to learn and grow"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pune

I worked at Atidan full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Have worked around 4 years in atidan. Interesting work, top global customers, expanding rapidly in APAC region. Supportive environment and a lot of trust and autonomy. Work life balance with good pay and timely payment. Strong visionary and knowledgeable leadership. Small but fun events and reward programs.

Cons

Being a Microsoft gold customer we can leverage a lot more globally from sales front.

Found 69 reviews