360 Visibility Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

4.4
Lynn Cooke

"Digital Marketing Intern"

I worked at 360 Visibility

Pros

A great place to learn digital marketing and an overall great work environment. Throughout my 4 months, I have learned all the necessary skills to jump start my career. I could write an entire essay on how amazing the digital marketing manager is, but to sum it up, he is extremely supportive, patient, and willing to teach you anything you need to succeed. The best part about working here was that management does not micro-manage...

Cons

The office can be really quiet during the summers. It is also hard to get to if you don't own a car (no bus route).

Advice to Management

Schedule more team outings!

360 Visibility2017-08-25
  2. "A Great Environment to Work and Grow"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Vaughan, ON

I have been working at 360 Visibility full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

A small group of hard working individuals enables everyone to where multiple hats. Great for people who are looking for a challenge and would like the freedom to make something their own. The environment provides a great work/life balance with options to work from home if need be. The people are all highly skilled and work well together in a collaborative environment. The office is located away from the...

Cons

People are often pulled in multiple directions due to the small size. The location can be difficult to get to if you're coming from downtown or East of the city.

Advice to Management

The Friday lunches and team building events have been great. Increasing the size of the team would help move us forward and ease pressure on the existing staff.

360 Visibility2017-06-12
  3. "consultant"

I worked at 360 Visibility

Pros

Awesome office, management stays ahead of technology, staff is your second family

Cons

None of real significance to mention

Advice to Management

Great team, knowledgeable, smart forward thinking

360 Visibility2017-06-11
  4. "Director of Marketing"

Former Employee - Marketing Director in Vaughan, ON

I worked at 360 Visibility full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

This is a family run busness that treats everyone like family. Very transparent, honest, hard working and compassionate. Forward thinking in Cloud technology and rewards results well.

Cons

Location of office is a little further out than I prefer, but the office is beautiful.

Advice to Management

Keep up Friday lunches!!! and the parties.

360 Visibility2017-06-09
  5. "This company is a miserable sinking ship"

I worked at 360 Visibility full-time

Pros

No notable merit or values when compared to other resellers and IT services providers in GTA. They are subpar in many ways and their revenue and employee counts have been declining year of year.

Cons

Owners will look for ways to take advantage of both customers and employees. Hires way too many under qualified entry level staff and has high turnover rate.

Advice to Management

1. Honesty is the best policy 2. If you look after your staff, they'll look after your customers. It's that simple - Richard Branson

360 Visibility2015-10-01
  6. "consulting company with potential"

Former Employee - Consultant in Vaughan, ON

I worked at 360 Visibility full-time for more than a year

Pros

smaller company with a lot of potential and opportunity for a consultant to get a good range of experience

Cons

smaller companies will have more challenges with economic cycles - telecommuting not generally accepted

Advice to Management

keep up the good work and provide lots of feedback to keep the consultants informed - reconsider telecommuting as a viable option if only partial

360 Visibility2013-07-07