phs Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

phs Group Interview Questions

Interviews at phs Group

2.8

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at phs Group (Boston, MA (US)) in April-2017.

Interview

This was a pleasant process and the people were very nice. I would have enjoyed working there. It was very hard to get an interview and had to keep asking what the status and timing was.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you can do this job?   1 Answer

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at phs Group (London, England (UK)) in April-2016.

Interview

The interview was very informative, they were very honest and straight to the point about what the job entitles. Ask a lot about what you want to do in the future.

Field Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Preston, North West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at phs Group (Preston, North West England, England (UK)) in March-2017.

Interview

Strength based interview; never done one of these before but I really enjoyed the experience! Far better than the competency based ones and so much more relaxed. Met with the regional sales director and the HR advisor.

Website Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Caerphilly, Wales (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at phs Group (Caerphilly, Wales (UK)) in May-2011.

Interview

Fairly informal, single stage in-person interview with the head of marketing and head of internal communications. Questions were typical and included personality questions to make sure I'd fit in with the team.

Interview Questions

• They asked the typical questions including things like where I saw myself in 5 years, how I felt I could add value to the team, why I thought I was qualified, etc.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at phs Group in February-2017.

Interview

This was a one stage strength-based interview with a regional manager, and head of HR. They did not ask what I knew about the company, or why I wanted a job at PHS.

It was all about identifying whether I had the same strengths/traits as there most successful employees have. I was in and out in 30 minutes.

Got a call the following day saying I didn't get the role. Couldn't say anything bad about my interview, just was pipped to the post by someone else.

Interview Questions

• Do you feel you are a responsible person?   1 Answer

Inbound Telesales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Caerphilly, Wales (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at phs Group (Caerphilly, Wales (UK)) in July-2016.

Interview

Met with the manager who asked me questions relating to sales experience, managing work load, etc. I felt relaxed during the interview. The manager then called me the same day to offer me the position.

IT Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at phs Group in December-2015.

Interview

Structured and in-depth. Methodologies and processes were a highlight of the interview.
    Specific discussion about particular software packages were also a key subject.
    My CV was reviewed and became a topic of discussion with the interviewer.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ruthin, Wales (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at phs Group (Ruthin, Wales (UK)) in April-2019.

Interview

Waste your time
    Never get back to you
    False jobs
    Terrible pay
    ask them if they had concerns they said no yet they had no intention in offering role because it never existed

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.