YuJa Interview Questions

Updated Oct 20, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

Sales Engineer

180 Comments

Join the conversation on

YuJa

Application

I interviewed at YuJa

Interview

Two Interviews— one over the phone and one in person. Interview over the phone was with one person. In person interview— comprised of three back to back meetings with three different managers.

Interview Questions
  • What is your background in sales and why do you feel like you’d be a good fit for this position?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at YuJa (Toronto, ON) in Sep 2020

Interview

Phone Interview, let you describe your background and base knowledge related to this position. Basically, they would ask about your backgrounds but will ask for tremendous base knowledge. I didn't pass the interview mostly because I didn't answer the database part well.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Your background. 2. Programming Language: what does "final" mean in Java? Difference between reference and pointer in C++? 3. Operating System: thread vs process? Heap vs Stack? Any projects? 4. Database: ACID? What is Normalization? What is subquery? 5. Any other knowledge you know: I said Machine Learning -> What is backpropagation?
1 person found this interview helpful

YuJa

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at YuJa

Interview

You will usually have one technical interview over the phone. If you pass that interview, then you would give them the test in a language of your choice. This last interview will usually be taken by the manager under whom you will be working

Interview Questions
  • Difference between java and c, name of the networking layers, some data structure questions.
1 person found this interview helpful