World Vision International Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

World Vision International Interview Questions

Interviews at World Vision International

2.8

Logisticien Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nouadhibou (Mauritania)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at World Vision International (Nouadhibou (Mauritania)).

Interview

par cet entretien j'ai compris qu'il faudrait être mur et poser pour réussir son entretien.
    c'était un examen de mesure de niveau surtout l'aptitude mental est ce que l'esprit est normal ou non?

WASH GIS Fellow Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Iowa City, IA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at World Vision International (Iowa City, IA (US)) in December 2020.

Interview

The interview was really chill. I interviewed with a talent acquisition specialist and proceeded to the next phase which involves technical assessment from a Senior Director. The process was standard, I introduced myself, and talked about why I want to work for the Organization, how I fit into the job roles.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest achievement?   1 Answer

Spring Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at World Vision International.

Interview

Apply online
    30 minute phone interview
    Didn't go on to the HR interview.
    Very easy process. They send an email if you move on our not. The lady who interviewed me was very nice and I probably could have done better by relating my experience to the job i was applying for.

Interview Questions

• How does your experience relate to this job   3 Answers

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at World Vision International (Washington, DC (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

Interview process was short and included only 2 interviews- one with a recruiter and the second was a panel interview with members from the team. The hiring manager was very kind and helpful. Overall the entire staff was easy to work with and kind, very responsive to emails , and prompt in following up as they mentioned.

Interview Questions

• Explain how your faith manifests itself in your daily life   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time when you had to determine if a situation or opportunity was a go or no go   Answer Question

Itegrated Nutrition Program of Niger Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at World Vision International (Washington, DC (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

Written phase: Questions to answer by writing as exam;
    Oral phase: a panel of people asks questions to candidate;
    Results come out and admitted people comes to sign the contract before starting the work.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monrovia, CA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at World Vision International (Monrovia, CA (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

The summer internship application process was somewhat confusing to me. The application was really only open for 3 weeks which is a relatively short time period from my understanding. The application was followed by a skype interview in which the interviewer felt inauthentic and evaded my questions about the organization telling me about things that I had already looked at online. The hiring manager interview was great though.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      What are your preferred internship positions?   Answer Question

Print Fulfillment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at World Vision International (New York, NY (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

Was a total of 3 interviews; 2 phone calls and then 1 in person. Very thorough and want to know about your walk with Jesus and how well you will fit in with the company and the environment. Other than that just your basic interview questions. First phone call lasted about 45 minutes though. Whole process took about 3 weeks total.

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at World Vision International in December 2018.

Interview

40 minute Phone Screening with HR. Second interview 1 hour panel interview with managers. It was straight forward, with details given in both interviews, but a heavier emphasis on the role and my background an qualifications during the second interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at World Vision International.

Interview

Answered and submitted a pre-questionnaire application and met with a recruiter for an interview. It was very chill and the recruiter was very personable. They accommodated for my schedule because I messed up the times. Wanted to get you know as a person so asked questions like how did you hear about WVI and such,

Interview Questions

• Why did you study your major/what did you like about it?
      Are you comfortable with praying and participating in daily worship?   Answer Question

Programmer Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at World Vision International.

Interview

It was a more or less 45 minutes interview with the potential superiors and human resources. They were nice and each of them had a question to ask. I was a "normal" interview, no tests, just a conversation.

Interview Questions

• What are the key elements of a good funding request to a potential donor?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.