World Vision International Interview Questions

Updated May 7, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at World Vision International

2.8
HardAverageEasy
Found 85 candidate interviews
World Vision International
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at World Vision International

Interview

the interview process was quite an experience they asked to know me and as to why l wanted to be a part of them. i got to know more about how the organisation is into developing the nation and changing lives

Interview Questions
  • Why l want the Job
    1 Answer
World Vision International
Application

I interviewed at World Vision International

Interview

There are two rounds of interviews. There is one with the recruiter and another with the hiring manager(s) and/or team. The interview is done through a video conference call, and everyone is very nice.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to intern for this position.
Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at World Vision International (São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo) in Feb 2021

Interview

Foram testes de conhecimentos, nada além da rotina natural do trabalho, sobre resultados negativos e como lidar com eles, como lidar com equipe problemática. Ficaram muito no trato com as pessoas o que fazer com resultados negativos.

Interview Questions
World Vision International
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at World Vision International (Hong Kong) in Feb 2021

Interview

The 1st interview was conducted by Dept Head with HR. There was a written test with three questions. The second interview was conducted by Director. Then HR would conduct reference checks on previous employer. They have a strong Christian value. You better demonstrate how your personal value matches with their value.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about our organisation?
World Vision International
Application

I interviewed at World Vision International

Interview

The interview was nice. It was through Skype and ai got to meet their HR team. They called me first to inform me about the interview and it was smooth sailing. They frequently updated me with the status of my application.

Interview Questions
World Vision International
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Iowa City, IA
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at World Vision International (Iowa City, IA) in Dec 2020

Interview

The interview was really chill. I interviewed with a talent acquisition specialist and proceeded to the next phase which involves technical assessment from a Senior Director. The process was standard, I introduced myself, and talked about why I want to work for the Organization, how I fit into the job roles.

Interview Questions
World Vision International
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 months. I interviewed at World Vision International in Nov 2020

Interview

Panel Interview and Basic Questions was Asked like, Experiences in previous companies, views on Child labour & Abuses. Asked if we are comfortable with Travels and also asked few technical Marketing questions related to fundraising. Plans and ideas was also asked

Interview Questions
  • Basic interview Questions Asked
World Vision International
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at World Vision International

Interview

The interview was professional and friendly. The panel made me comfortable. I was asked questions on my skills and also behaviour when facing unusual situations. In all, it was a nice experience.

Interview Questions
World Vision International
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton Keynes, England, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at World Vision International (Milton Keynes, England, England) in Jan 2020

Interview

Thorough interview with three on the panel. Was very question driven from the panel and no follow up if questions are not answered satisfactory. Would have preferred a more conversational approach.

World Vision International
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at World Vision International

Interview

Apply online 30 minute phone interview Didn't go on to the HR interview. Very easy process. They send an email if you move on our not. The lady who interviewed me was very nice and I probably could have done better by relating my experience to the job i was applying for.

Interview Questions
  • How does your experience relate to this job
Viewing 1 - 10 of 85 Interviews