Wincon Security Interview Questions

Updated Mar 3, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 10 of over 10 interviews

2.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wincon Security

Wincon Security

Application

I interviewed at Wincon Security

Interview

Unprofessional and unstructured. The person interviewing has no background in HR, nor do they have a scoring technique for the interview. It's just if she likes you. Questions about your cultural background will come up. Questions about your previous salary will come up. Both are not appropriate.

Interview Questions
  • What was your previous salary?
    Answer Question

Wincon Security

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wincon Security

Interview

This software is asking B.S Question to unlock a feature and now it want 30 words at least to unlock a feature. you can imagine how frustrating it is. 1, 2 3 and 4

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Wincon Security

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wincon Security in Jan 2018

Interview

I applied on indeed and then got the interview once you will go to office they Will make you fill a form first than wait for half and hour then will take the interview and will hire you immediately

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Wincon Security

Application

I interviewed at Wincon Security

Interview

Be prepare for the interview. business attire, resume, pens, all the certificate, license, SIN card. fill the paper work, write a senario, answer the questions. just like the other job interview. Be honest.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Scarborough, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Wincon Security (Scarborough, England, England) in Aug 2017

Interview

Initially as told the position I applied for was taken. They put me into L.P. Hired on the spot. Never trust a company that hires you on the spot

Interview Questions
  • Are you in school? What is your experience? What are your greatest strengths

Anonymous Employee in Scarborough, ON

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wincon Security (Scarborough, ON) in Jan 2017

Interview

I called and asked if they were hiring and got an interview in the following weeks. I went and sat down with the manager and had to fill out a scenario form asking me how I would handle a certain scenario and then had an interview with the manager where he asked me a series of questions. Formal but relaxing interview

Interview Questions
  • They asked a lot of character questions to see how you would handle situations you might come across

Anonymous Employee in Markham, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wincon Security (Markham, ON) in Oct 2015

Interview

The interviewer was very relaxed and fun to chat with. The interview felt like more of a conversation than an interview. They asked the basic interview questions and were more than happy to answer all of my questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Markham, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wincon Security (Markham, ON) in Mar 2015

Interview

About 10 minutes, I told the manager I had no weaknesses, and he lectured me about how we all have a weakness. I was only showing confidence. He only cares about having a body at a site. They hire anybody. A pylon could work for this company.

Interview Questions
  • Whats your expected rate of pay, are you a human

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wincon Security (Toronto, ON) in Jan 2014

Interview

They will make you wait upstairs for a long time and eventually call you down when its your turn for an interview. I was called down 1 hour after my scheduled interview time. Then Raja (The top guy at management) will most likely come interview you. Most staff are friendly like the receptionist and the HR person.

Interview Questions
  • What is your weakness ? What are somethings you dislike? Why do you want to work for Wincon Security

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Wincon Security (Toronto, ON) in Mar 2013

Interview

I applied for the job and within a week I received a call to come in for an interview. The supervisor is the one who interviewed me and made me feel quite comfortable through out the process. At the end of the interview he told me that he was hiring me.

Interview Questions
  • What experience did I bring to the table?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 10 Interviews