Whole Foods Market Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Whole Foods Market

2,047 Interview Reviews

2.5

Nope, This IS How You Get Blacklisted Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Paris, TX (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Partagez votre expérience de l'entretien d'embauche avec d'autres candidats pour qu'ils puissent savoir à quoi s'attendre à l'égard du processus d'embauche. Partagez votre expérience de l'entretien d'embauche avec d'autres candidats pour qu'ils puissent savoir à quoi s'attendre à l'égard du processus d'embauche.

Interview Questions

• Nous examinons et approuvons le contenu   1 Answer

In Store Shopper Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market.

Interview

Due to COVID, the interview was done over the phone and lasted for 15 minutes at the most. You rarely talk about yourself since they only go over the job description and your availability. They hire based on the assessment they give you a couple days prior, so the "interview" didn't really feel like an interview but rather a call to offer the job.

Interview Questions

• What's your availability? And any questions you have for the interviewer.   2 Answers

Prepared Foods Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market.

Interview

The interview was overall an enjoyable (if one can say that about an interview) and very informative. I feel as though I got a great overview of what the company was about and was able to put my best food forward with no intimidating people or questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market.

Interview

Applied through their online careers, twice. Didn't get it the first time, afterwards fixed my resume and made it a bit more personalized, then applied to a different location. Emailed back pretty fast and gave an option of interview times. Interview was with two different people back to back, a supervisor and someone above that. Very nice and friendly and pretty informal. Didn't ask crazy difficult questions. Mainly about why Whole Foods, a situation how you handled a difficult situation, like that. Told me right away that I got it.

Floater Interview

Interview

Very casual, yet note: this was after the pandemic had hit so they were very adamant on getting new hires and floaters. However the interviewer was very polite, and had also asked me on my own interests outside of the company as well. It seemed like they wanted to see who I was outside of just working.

Interview Questions

Interview

Over hirevue, very easy and basic questions. It gives you a chance to redo your answers, so you can give the best version of yourself. I definitely recommend interviewing with them, they are a great company.

Coutesy Clerk Interview

Interview

Easy as pie to interview. Only takes a few questions and you got the job. The only way to mess it up is the not show up to the interview and even then you’d get the job

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market.

Interview

Great process, good questions, wanted to know about you. Asked why you wanted to work here, and how you heard about them, and if you worked with them or not.

In Store Shopper Interview

Interview

Very informal interview. They made me feel very comfortable. Make sure you research some background of the history of Whole Foods prior. Spoke with a couple of hiring managers in the same day.

Bakery Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Baltimore, MD (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

After applying online, a hiring manager called me to come in for in-person interview. I arrived 5 minutes early, dressed nice, and had a professional demeanor. Another person (who had forgotten my interview) interviewed me with very basic questions. The interviewer also shook my hand twice (hello - social distancing??) but seemed to have made up his mind about me before asking any questions and was unprepared despite having a sheet of questions in front of him. Received an email about an hour later with result - seemed like the fastest turnaround time ever. This interview was a waste of my time if the guy already had his mind made up before I had arrived. Extremely unprofessional.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.