Wendy's Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Updated 9 Apr, 2019

1.7

Sort:

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hayward, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wendy's (Hayward, CA (US)) in June-2015.

Interview

short, hired me on the spot, came in they asked questions and after i answered all the questions she offered me a job and said to come back the next day to fill out hiring paperwork

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work at Wendy's?   3 Answers

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Wendy's (Columbus, OH (US)) in July-2018.

Interview

First HR phone screen then phone screen with a Brand Manager, a logics/patterns/personality test, and then a final round interview in-person at HQ. The final round interview lasts almost a full day with 45 minute long sessions. You meet/interview with the directors, hiring manager, 1 other manager, cross-functional team members and go to lunch with current ABMs.

Interview Questions

• -Why this company and role?
      -What's your favorite brand? How would you respond if you were a competitor of that favorite brand (i.e. come up with a marketing/positioning/product strategy in response).
      -Tell me about a time when you..(developed a product, used data to form an insight and strategy, managed a project, dealt with tight deadlines, gained buy-in, worked with another cross-functional team member).   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wendy's.

Interview

Phone interview, in person interview. The in-person interview was a bit of a joke as the interviewees had to ask generic questions that had nothing to do with the specific position or what they were actually looking for. It was noticeable when they were asking one of the required questions as they wrote down the answer but didn't actually pay attention to the answer.

Interview Questions

• Difficult/generic questions- describe a time you experienced "situation" and how you responded, describe a certain situation in you're work/personal life that you experienced "whatever"   1 Answer

Negotiation

Manager laughed when I asked if the offer was negotiable

Cleaner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilkes-Barre, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wendy's (Wilkes-Barre, PA (US)).

Interview

They were very friendly and asked only a few questions. Mainly about your Availability. If they liked you they hired you on the spot, like they did for me.

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wendy's (Orlando, FL (US)) in March-2013.

Interview

It was simple. Show you have open avaiability and get hired at the spot.

Their pay was low. 8.45 an hour for a college grad

Wendy's Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wendy's (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in November-2011.

Interview

It was pretty easy getting hired. There was no interview. We went straight to orientation. The people I work with is very friendly and helpful. My manager is awesome!

Wendys Interview

Anonymous Employee in McDonough, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wendy's (McDonough, GA (US)) in September-2016.

Interview

I applied online then a few days later I received a call to a schedule an interview. It was pretty short. I was asked my availability and previous experience then I got hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate

Any Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wendy's.

Interview

The interview process was very quick you could tell she was busy I kind of stuttered and paused a little during my interview I apolgized and she could tell I was nervous the interview probably only took 3 minutes and I got the job.

Any Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conyers, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wendy's (Conyers, GA (US)) in October-2015.

Interview

The interview process was great! We laughed and spoke about our children and it made me feel as though I was being hired to help run a family business. I was able to let my boss know about my family's situation and she was still willing to hire me and work with me.

Interview Questions

• Tell one time where I gave excellent customer service.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wendy's.

Interview

Starts with your application. It may take a few weeks, but then you will receive a phone interview, then after a bit more time you'll go in for a face to face meeting with the HR representative. From there on out it is about you and your potential manager meeting.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.