Weatherford Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Weatherford Interview Questions

Interviews at Weatherford

2.5

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Douala (Cameroon)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Weatherford (Douala (Cameroon)) in June 2014.

Interview

Le questionnaire était lié a mes connaissances techniques en relation avec le poste, a mes connaissances au sujet de l'entreprise (secteur d'activité - politique - etc..) et aussi a mon parcours et expérience professionnelle.

Interview Questions

• Comment avez vous attendu parler de notre entreprise?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Weatherford.

Interview

very easy and simple. fast and easy. just with the Manager and the HR representative. they just want to hear about your experiences. If you know anyone there is better to you.

QA Analyst Interview

Interview

There was a two step interview process. Personally I had my first interview with HR then got called back for a second with my department manager/director. The first interview was standard questions...them reading questions and taking notes of your answers. I heard some of the other interns were there for all day interviews to meet the whole team/department you will work in

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moore, OK (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Weatherford (Moore, OK (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

The interviewer was really nice. Asked me questions about my school project. Asked me what I want from a team member and from a manager. The interview was about 15 min.

Interview Questions

• Have ever worked under heat   1 Answer

Receiving Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Weatherford.

Interview

Smooth process, I felt comfortable throughout the process. You first speak to a receptionist who will coordinate the process. She asked me to sit and wait for a few minutes, and informed me that someone will come get me for the interview. A Weatherford employee, not the actual manager, escorted me to the managers office. The interview was quick, to the point, and I received employment.

Field Engineer Interview

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter via Phone to set up a call. Interview was about 30 minutes long. Almost all the questions were behavioral and general questions relating to the position (relocation availability etc.)

Interview Questions

• What would your past co-workers say about you?   1 Answer

Engineer- NExtgen Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Weatherford (Houston, TX (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

I applied online and got a phone call after 3 months. The recruiter called and asked a few question about my background, sponsorship and national traveling notice. I am still waiting for the next interview round

SQA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Katy, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Weatherford (Katy, TX (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

I got 2 rounds of interview and a task to complete. The first round was 30 min talk on the phone with all technical and they sent a task for me to complete afterwards. Then in the 2nd round, it was a Skype video call where i mostly went over the task i completed and answered some other questions. The whole process took less than 3 weeks

Interview Questions

• How do you make sure your framework is following the best practices?   Answer Question

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Weatherford.

Interview

Hiring process is long. Went and interviewed, heard something back in about a week that they wanted to offer the job to me. It took a few weeks to get an offer back, then over a week to get the offer letter via email. Finally got the background check and drug test paperwork after the offer letter.

Legal Department Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Weatherford (Houston, TX (US)).

Interview

The process was smooth and easy. I applied and received a call from a recruiter. After a short conversion she sent me a form to file out and I returned the document the same day. The next week I got a call from the same recruiter who scheduled an interview with the department manager.
    The interview went well and latest about an hour. HR called a couple days later to make a verbal offer I accepted. The entire interview/hiring process took about 6-8weeks.

Interview Questions

• What responsibilities do you have in your current position ?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.