Virgin Mobile Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Virgin Mobile Interview Questions

Interviews at Virgin Mobile

2.7

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Virgin Mobile.

Interview

It all began with a 30 minutes phone interview which was then followed by internet questions and submissions after which I had the opportunity to be followed by an in-person interview

Interview Questions

• Goals, what makes you a great salesperson, why should we hire you and sales role play   Answer Question

Superviseur Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saguenay, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Virgin Mobile (Saguenay, QC).

Interview

Postulation en ligne, rappel du recruteur, remplir un formulaire en ligne de pré-selection (durée environ 30 minutes), entrevue avec test sur capacité de vendre, rappel du recruteur pour offre d'emploi dans le departement des ventes ou du service a la clientele.

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Virgin Mobile (Toronto, ON) in August 2016.

Interview

An interview on the phone was conducted by a recruiter followed by an in-person interview with the IT Operations manager and team. The next day the recruiter called to let me know that i was selected. I accepted and the recruiter sent some some forms for signing.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview question, tell us about your past experiences.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Virgin Mobile (Toronto, ON) in September 2016.

Interview

Initial Phone Interview. Then 1 interview with Senior Manager and team. Then final interview with Director. There was a case component as well which you did and had to present. Overall the process was quite straight forward.

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Virgin Mobile (Toronto, ON) in March 2014.

Interview

I received an email (on monday) from the Communications & Training Manager inviting me for an interview (for tuesday or wednesday) and suggesting available time slots. I chose the one that was convenient to me.
    I went to the interview, the manager was there with another person (I don't remember her title), they were both asking questions, well weird questions... Both interviewers were nice and friendly but were asking questions super quickly. The interview went well but it was super short (like 10-15min). I felt that they were just rushing the interview which is not professional at all. After 1 week, then 10 days I never heard back of them so I decided to email the C&T Manager and she replied that they decided to move on with another candidate.

Interview Questions

• Coke or Pepsi?
      Tim Hortons or Starbucks?
      If you were an animal what would it be?
      If you had a super power what would it be?
      Tell me about a time when you handled a stressful situation?
      Tell me about a time when you came up with a creative idea?
      Why Virgin?
      What's the latest book you read?
      What's your favorite TV show?
      Which personality inspires you the most?   Answer Question

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Virgin Mobile (Toronto, ON) in March 2015.

Interview

2 Phone screening and 1 in-person interview. More on Java questions and JEE and some database questions. Initial interview was general screening about the previous assignment. And the second phone screening was technical on Java and JEE/Spring. The final interview was in-person and again technical.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Virgin Mobile in December 2018.

Interview

Applied online and got a call about a week later to conduct an interview via phone. I then was referred to the regional manager for a 2nd round interview about another week later.

Interview Questions

• How would I get to know the culture? How would I immerse myself into the culture?   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Virgin Mobile in September 2013.

Interview

Applied online and got a questionnaire the next day. Which was later followed by a phone call from HR in 2 days. Did a telephonic interview which was 30 mins long. Questions were why virgin, what was my salary expectations, questions about previous job , difference between training and coaching. I was then informed they would like to set up an interview with the regional manager. The regional manager introduced himself and walked me to the interview room. He then asked me few behavioural questions such as how would I motivate a rep that's not performing, 5 accessories that goes along a cell phone, time when you broke rules, what motivates me, what type of leader you are. Later, the regional manager called me to conduct another round over the phone where HR was on the conference and asked me detailed questions about strengths and weakness, how do you set expectations, long term and short term goals, take next 2 mins to sell yourself.

Interview Questions

• Questions were all behavioural which I wasn't expecting but related most of them to my pervious job as an ASM at Telus.   1 Answer

Negotiation

None, I said my figures abs they accepted it.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Virgin Mobile (Ottawa, ON) in February 2015.

Interview

In store interview - really easy. Manager asks you questions about your current knowledge of the market and your sales techniques that you think would work. It's really simple - just need to show confidence and don't over boast. It's ok not to know everything

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Virgin Mobile (Toronto, ON) in June 2016.

Interview

first there was an online application, then you had a phone interview, followed by an online emotional type of test followed finally by a face to face interview with the manager.

Interview Questions

• Why virgin mobile compared to other companes?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.